Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

He Slumped And Died? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Slumped And Died? (1292 Views)

Dr Abideen Aro Revives A Pilgrim Who Slumped During Hajj In Saudi Arabia / 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) / Ambulance Returned Him To Where He Slumped (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Slumped And Died? by justbeenpaid(m): 5:24am On Apr 20, 2018
He Slumped & Died

Was it his village people pushing some buttons? Hell No!

A few days ago, David; a 30 year old guy with a promising future slumped and died and in the usual Nigerian manner, everyone said "Na Village People".

Finally, autopsy revealed that he died of "Hypertension"! You see, it's not always a case of village people.

Most Nigerians are used to "Managing Their Health", Just the same way you see a driver driving his vehicle with flat tyres in Lagos.

Listen, your health cannot be managed! World Health Organisation, WHO, has revealed that 46 percent of adults in the  African region countries are hypertensive with adult males tending to have a higher mean systolic blood pressure than adult females.

Do you know the hypertensive deaths can be avoided? Do you know that deaths that results from several other ailments can be avoided?

How? By regularly going for a check up! Check huh? I beg I no get money! That's what many say but my people, prevention is better than cure!

If you have a standard paid job, then I'm sure you have a HMO. Make use of it. If your job doesn't have a HMO attached, then you should look for a way around it.

How?

Before I continue, let me explain what I mean by HMO. An HMOis an acronym for a “Health Maintenance Organisation” in Nigeria. They are companies mandated solely to manage the provision of health care services through Health Care Facilities (Hospitals, Opticians, Dentists etc) Accredited by the Scheme.

Basically, they are an intermediary between the hospital and companies seeking to provide healthcare for their employees and families of their employees.

A HMO has a list of Healthcare Facilities that provide healthcare services to its clients (companies). The HMO markets its services to companies seeking to provide healthcare for its employees.

Once an agreement is reached, the company pays the HMO premium (just like in insurance). The premium paid will fetch the company a coverage for provision of healthcare service subject to conditions within a stipulated period (usually one year). 

So let's say you don't have a paid job or just maybe your job doesn't have a HMO attached, what do you do?

You can actually enjoy the benefits of a HMO through the Propreneurs World HMO feature.

Let's see some of the benefits:

One of The Services You Enjoy As A Member of Propreneur is *FREE HEALTH CARE

The Following Are The Free Medical Care You Can Access From Your Trainee Stage In Propreneur:

(1) :Wellness Check-Up,

(2) Primary Outpatient Care,

(3) Inpatient Care,

(4) Radiological Services,

(5) Accidents and Emergencies,

(6)Maternity Services,

(7)Child Care And Pediatric Services,

(coolDental Care,

(9)Eye Care,

(10)Surgeries,

You enjoy these medical services free of charge as a member of Propreneur.

How do you become a member to enjoy this service?

1. Join Propreneurs World with N12,000 and recommend two people who inturn recommends two people. Or better still, you recommend 6 people to enjoy this service.

2. Pay N84,000 for 7 accounts and start enjoying the benefits of the HMO. You'd be given a list of the hospitals where you can choose any one close to you.

Which ever option you choose depends on you. Are you interested in avoiding unnecessary health problems by checking up yourself regularly.

If YES, then reply this message with " I'm Interested".

P.S: Did I also tell you that the company pays you when you recommend this service to people? YES, you get 25% for every member you recommend. Apart from the FREE health care, you'd also learn how to earn 6-7 figures every month through our affiliate program and Entrepreneurship training.

Plus there's also an option for you to make even more money.

The ball is on your court now. I've got to go.
Re: He Slumped And Died? by Ikemefuna44: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Them don bring another MMM!
Re: He Slumped And Died? by ipobarecriminals: 5:49am On Apr 20, 2018
sad undecided whistle. scam.Baba ijebu.Pay 12k win 200k.Thief.why use David instead. of ikemefuna44 to start ur fraudulent. package.
Re: He Slumped And Died? by evy800(f): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2018
If I have 84000 I'll jst go and carry out that check up, why join hpo or whatever you call it when that money can afford me some level of healthcare in a decent hospital?...
Re: He Slumped And Died? by Ikemefuna44: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided whistle. scam.Baba ijebu.Pay 12k win 200k.Thief.why use David instead. of ikemefuna44 to start ur fraudulent. package.
Why did you mention my moniker? Some nuts in your brain are missing. Senseless idiot!

1 Like

Re: He Slumped And Died? by ipobarecriminals: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ikemefuna44:

Why did you mention my moniker? Some nuts in your brain are missing. Senseless idiot!
grin
Ikemefuna44:

pig.so u can use David name to perpetuate scam ability. May thunder raze ur fl@thead.
Re: He Slumped And Died? by Ikemefuna44: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
;Dpig.so u can use David name to perpetuate scam ability. May thunder raze ur fl@thead.
I pity you. Your comprehension is faulty. A gnat is bigger than your entire brain.
Maybe you should read again. Am I the OP?
I even indirectly made mockery of him that he's introducing another scam.
You and Buhari, who is more intelligent?

1 Like

Re: He Slumped And Died? by ipobarecriminals: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ikemefuna44:

I pity you. Your comprehension is faulty. A gnat is bigger than your entire brain.
Maybe you should read again. Am I the OP?
I even indirectly made mockery of him that he's introducing another scam.
You and Buhari, who is more intelligent?
shut ur filthy dirty snout u Pig Why do u post it here
Re: He Slumped And Died? by Ikemefuna44: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
shut ur filthy dirty snout u Pig Why do u post it here
Sorry!!!
You are past praying for!

1 Like

Re: He Slumped And Died? by ipobarecriminals: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Sorry!!! You are past praying for!
Pig.ur case is beyond redemption
Re: He Slumped And Died? by Ikemefuna44: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
Pig.ur case is beyond redemption
Frustration must be killing you.
Your head is a waste of space. Your brain is made of 98% water and 2% akamu.

2 Likes

Re: He Slumped And Died? by ipobarecriminals: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
sorry ikemefuna44.Just reread the post.But u shud have kal my attention to it rather dan resort. to insult.
Re: He Slumped And Died? by ipobarecriminals: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ikemefuna44:

Frustration must be killing you.
Your head is a waste of space. Your brain is made of 98% water and 2% akamu.
the same way. u waste away with ur miserable. lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: He Slumped And Died? by justbeenpaid(m): 2:44am On Apr 21, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Them don bring another MMM!

Ikem, it's not MMM. It's a legitimate and registered business with the Corporate Affair Commission. We have an office in Ikeja. You can whatsapp me on 09065182288 for more info
Re: He Slumped And Died? by justbeenpaid(m): 2:45am On Apr 21, 2018
evy800:
If I have 84000 I'll jst go and carry out that check up, why join hpo or whatever you call it when that money can afford me some level of healthcare in a decent hospital?...

Oh Yes and for how long?

Do you know what a HMO is?
Re: He Slumped And Died? by justbeenpaid(m): 2:46am On Apr 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

I know how bad you feel... We have all had terrible experiences, but the thing is... There's always a good business out there!
Re: He Slumped And Died? by justbeenpaid(m): 2:50am On Apr 21, 2018
Hey guys,

We went live on the 15th of April and registrations have kicked off. Apart from the free medical services, find below a list of what you can achieve as a member of the Propreneurs World:

1. Free Entrepreneurial training

2. Access to our digital library

3. Shopping vouchers

4. Free international trip

5. Interest free loan

6. Opportunity to meet high profiled people

7. Opportunity to earn a recurring income for the rest of your life.

To join us, whatsapp 09065182288 so I can add you to the group and explain more about the business
Re: He Slumped And Died? by ipobarecriminals: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin
Ikemefuna44:

grin
Ikemefuna44:

u are still living in da ur parents /eating free food .U are too small
Re: He Slumped And Died? by Ikemefuna44: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin u are still living in da ur parents /eating free food .U are too small
My friend, you are a used tampon. You don't know yet....lol � � �
Re: He Slumped And Died? by ipobarecriminals: 12:42am On Apr 29, 2018
Ikemefuna44:

My friend, you are a used tampon. You don't know yet....lol � � �
I can't be a friend to my first child age mate. kip eating ur mama food.wasted sperm

(1) (Reply)

How Africans Are Protected From Coronavirus Aside Hot Weather - Maurice Iwu / Quick Tips For Tri Luma Cream / What Brings The Speedy Aging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.