Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage (33236 Views)

MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

on track... go girl!! cool
You know I keep it real sis cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww good morning darling cheesy
Still can't believe how I overcome mine in 2016 cheesy so stressful glad I'm done with it cheesy

De.adrat seems to have forgotten that he's talking to the general queen tongue he got so carried away by hungry and starts calling me names thinking I'm like you that do buys him pop corn but he got it on a hard row cheesy made sure I dealt with him cheesy
hahahahaha,that's funny.
I have told him to stop looking for the Gqueen's trouble.cheesy

his little ear wouldn't let him.grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:01am On Apr 20, 2018
eezeribe:

Double standards...
Don't try to complicate this things this ain't about double standards but just for you to see things from within cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:01am On Apr 20, 2018
eezeribe:
Guys please stop dating or marrying ladies from poor families.marry within your social class...

lazy guys everywhere,, chai

head of the families are scared of responsibilities cheesy

you want to date a rich girl abi? see this gold digger, thief grin grin

Highpriestess, theGeneralQueen you guys should come and see this lazy man o grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

hahahahaha,that's funny.
I have told him to stop looking for the Gqueen's trouble.cheesy

his little ear wouldn't let him.grin
I tell you he's too stubborn cheesy short boy for that matter cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Highpriestess, theGeneralQueen you guys should come and see this lazy man o grin
lol,his moniker sold him out.

how can someone call himself king of stupidity and you expect any positivity in his comment.I told you they hide under the umbrella of I don't want a dependent lady to let out their frustrated lazy lives.
I smh,that one is not worthy of discussion.

he's brain dead
coolcheesy

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by iQUOTE: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you I'm always honest when it comes to relationships better be single than date a broke guy
You gave 6 reasons, but this is the main reason why you made this post - Money. If we're to go by your thinking, people will never have a relationship because of their financial situation. It's only a broke girl that recognize a broke guy.
Relationship is not a sure way out of your predicament. Go and make something out of your life and stop being a dependent leech. There is no free money anywhere, especially for girls like you with this mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2018
izzou:

You sound so angry this morning. Are you just coming back from your night shift? grin

The internet never forgets. Remember how you came here to tell us of how you work in a biscuit factory? It's not my business sha. At least you qualify for the so called "Working class"

Anyway, back to your thread. You haven't countered my points yet. Abi is that not your reason for creating this thread? To engage us in a discussion?

Now leave biscuit wahala and let's discuss

grin

for the records.
I don't work in a buiscuit factory and can never work in one.
I only made that statement that day to justify my thread.

cc uduju
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you he's too stubborn cheesy short boy for that matter cheesy cheesy
so dedrat has got a midget height.shocked

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:07am On Apr 20, 2018
iQUOTE:

You gave 6 reasons, but this is the main reason why you made this post - Money. If we're to go by your thinking, people will never have a relationship because of their financial situation. It's only a broke girl that recognize a broke guy.
Relationship is not a sure way out of your predicament. Go and make something out of your life and stop being a dependent leech. There is no free money anywhere, especially for girls like you with this mentality.
broke guys have arrived chai

they find pleasure in bashing ladies

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

lol,his moniker sold him out.

how can someone call himself king of stupidity and you expect any positivity in his comment.I told you they hide under the umbrella of I don't want a dependent lady to let out their frustrated lazy lives.
I smh,that one is not worthy of discussion.

he's brain dead
coolcheesy

father lawd... grin grin

broke guys right now grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You know I keep it real sis cheesy

we rule!! cool

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

He don't want to work hard but wants to stick to his gold digging attitude cheesy his name says it all cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

so dedrat has got a midget height.shocked
So you don't know cheesy be careful not to get played by him cheesy he so shot cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by UDUJ(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

for the records.

cc uduj

Ok cool
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you don't know cheesy be careful not to get played by him cheesy he so shot cheesy
gringrin

lmao
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2018
this rain is really heavy. boo where art thou.cry
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2018
iQUOTE:

It's like you're mistaken me for theupsetgirl shocked dude stop smoking weed

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He don't want to work hard but wants to stick to his gold digging attitude cheesy his name says it all cheesy

chai... I don't know why guys of these days are very lazy
they don't want to take responsibility atall .

they should be looking for rich ladies cheesy

lazy guys everywhere, dem plenty for nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
gringrin
lmao
You know short people are naturally wicked cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It's like you're mistaken me for theupsetgirl shocked dude stop smoking weed

what do you expect from a broke man cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

chai... I don't know why guys of these days are very lazy
they don't want to take responsibility atall .

they should be looking for rich ladies cheesy

lazy guys everywhere, dem plenty for nairaland grin
Awong sugar mummy hunters cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
this rain is really heavy.
boo where art thou.cry

the rain is angry because Nigerian guys are becoming very lazy cry
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You know short people are naturally wicked cheesy
hahah,nobi lie.

I do my possible best to desist from getting them irked.cheesy

lol,I pray dedrat becomes exempted from this their natural display of wickedness.grin
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:17am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

what do you expect from a broke man cheesy
Maybe he drank garri and smoke weed this morning cheesy cheesy see one of the reasons why I told you never to date a broke guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awong sugar mummy hunters cheesy cheesy

na dem... where is that guy that got banned because of you?
let's take on him cheesy

broke guys wailing very hard over this thread grin
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

the rain is angry because Nigerian guys are becoming very lazy cry
hahah,is it raining in your side too? after last night heavy rain and cold.cry
my dear,their laziness is top notch.
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Maybe he drank garri and smoke weed this morning cheesy cheesy see one of the reasons why I told you never to date a broke guy cheesy

BABE LOUD IT!!! cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

na dem... where is that guy that got banned because of you?
let's take on him cheesy

broke guys wailing very hard over this thread grin
Which of them you know I made sure they're being cage for a long period of time cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

hahah,nobi lie.

I do my possible best to desist from getting them irked.cheesy

lol,I pray dedrat becomes exempted from this their natural display of wickedness.grin

Me Dwarf?
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by izzou(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

for the records.

cc uduju

I was only typing based on what you said.

I apologize for saying that

cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

hahah,is it raining in your side too?
after last night heavy rain and cold.cry

my dear,their laziness is top notch.

it rained heavily last night.

Nigerian guys don't want to take responsibility that's the reason for these heavy rainfalls cheesy

even this morning, it was showering again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.