Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

sorted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / sorted (1174 Views)

Sorted / SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH / Sorted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

sorted by Graduate2015: 7:32am On Apr 20, 2018
sorted
Re: sorted by Valro(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2018
How do we help you when we don't even have any idea what happened?

4 Likes

Re: sorted by AxceX(m): 7:38am On Apr 20, 2018
Have been hurt too bro,by my younger sis too cry
Kindly move on you'll be alright with time

1 Like

Re: sorted by Graduate2015: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2018
AxceX:
Have been hurt too bro,by my younger sis too cry
Kindly move on you'll be alright with time

How did you move on? This is not like a friendship you can easily cut off
Re: sorted by ITbomb(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2018
If you don't tell us what happened, we will assume that your mum, elder and younger sis all slept with the landlord

That would be hurting sha

12 Likes

Re: sorted by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2018

4 Likes

Re: sorted by graciamore(f): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2018
I can relate dear, please ask God to help u heal gradually. it is well
Re: sorted by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 21, 2018
I have been hurt too by family, I almost died crying... spill more op so that people will advice you better

1 Like

Re: sorted by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Hard to advise you when you didn'nt say what the problem is. All I can say is do your best to move past the hurt. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: sorted by PresVA: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Graduate2015:

How did you move on? This is not like a friendship you can easily cut off
I suggest you don't bottle up or try to move on.. You can't, the memory will linger.. the people involved here are family...

Have a talk with your mum and sister. .voice out how disappointed you're. .. if they're remorseful, they'll admit their offenses and it will help you heal.. Hopefully they won't do such again.

bottomline: Confront them... moving on may never work..

All the best and I hope you heal soon and reconcile with your family. ..... smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: sorted by Somatic(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
There's hurt and there's hurt. Give us specifics so we know if your resentment is worth it or you're simply making a mountain out of a molehill.
Re: sorted by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Don't come here looking for advises on what we literally have no idea on being critic about.

If you can deal with it yourself.Don't post here .
Re: sorted by Graduate2015: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
PresVA:
I suggest you don't bottle up or try to move on.. You can't, the memory will linger.. the people involved here are family...

Have a talk with your mum and sister. .voice out how disappointed you're. .. if they're remorseful, they'll admit their offenses and it will help you heal.. Hopefully they won't do such again.

bottomline: Confront them... moving on may never work..

All the best and I hope you heal soon and reconcile with your family. ..... smiley

Thank you, I will do that

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help A Brother. / 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married Demented Man In Anambra Is A Nursing Mother.Photos / Size 40 & 41 High Heel Shoes For Sale N500, N1,000 N2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.