Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Synergy Movers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Synergy Movers (622 Views)

Residential Movers In Dallas / Reliable And Affordable Movers In Dallas / COLMAC MOVERS: Relocation Service At Affordable Rates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synergy Movers by goldwaters(f): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2018
So we recently moved interstate, from Delta state to Lagos state.

After looking for options(limited options) on how we will move our stuff, we decided on synergy movers. I had only seen their posts on Nairaland but we contacted them and based on the stuff we intend moving, we were given a quote that was below our best case imagination.

My husband was sceptical but we decided to give them a try and to say they were wonderful is an understatement. There professionalism was top notch.
Even with the heavy liftings, the guys Synergy01 were good natured all through.

They handled everything from the boxing and packing up of things before loading them in the truck and then arranging them in the new house where we want them.

With synergy movers, our movement was a breeze.

We've all seen foreign movies and have an idea of how their moving vans pack up things, box and move from one location to another when people are moving/relocating. I had no idea we had it in Nigeria until we used synergy movers.
Re: Synergy Movers by goodspeed963(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nice... I'm looking for movers in US Chicago... Can't find...
Re: Synergy Movers by Lmaomen1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
goldwaters:
So we recently moved interstate, from Delta state to Lagos state.

After looking for options(limited options) on how we will move our stuff, we decided on synergy movers. I had only seen their posts on Nairaland but we contacted them and based on the stuff we intend moving, we were given a quote that was below our best case imagination.

My husband was sceptical but we decided to give them a try and to say they were wonderful is an understatement. There professionalism was top notch.
Even with the heavy liftings, the guys Synergy01 were good natured all through.

They handled everything from the boxing and packing up of things before loading them in the truck and then arranging them in the new house where we want them.

With synergy movers, our movement was a breeze.

We've all seen foreign movies and have an idea of how their moving vans pack up things, box and move from one location to another when people are moving/relocating. I had no idea we had it in Nigeria until we used synergy movers.

Oh my god, I haven't even thought, that moving can be so easy with movers. But, I was looking for a long time for the good company, that could help me in my moving state-to-state. The movers from Chicago helped me very good in this deal. Well, as it turned out, these Chicago movers are friendly and actually trained in moving and packing. By hiring them I was sure that my belongings would be kept safe and will be carefully transported to my new place. Frankly speaking, I was very happy, that I didn't decide to make this moving alone.
Re: Synergy Movers by brainstorm214(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lmaomen1:

Oh my god, I haven't even thought, that moving can be so easy with movers. But, I was looking for a long time for the good company, that could help me in my moving state-to-state. The movers from Chicago helped me very good in this deal. Well, as it turned out, these Chicago movers are friendly and actually trained in moving and packing. By hiring them I was sure that my belongings would be kept safe and will be carefully transported to my new place. Frankly speaking, I was very happy, that I didn't decide to make this moving alone.
what's the exact price of services of these Chicago movers?

(1) (Reply)

Surrogacy / 7 Ways To Boost Your Child's Self Esteem / Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.