Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera (16519 Views)

Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. / Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) / 'nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Sirjamo: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

We've accepted that you are a zombie, no problem but be sincere for once, how many school pupils are been fed daily, cos i live near a fed. government school and they dont even get pure or tap water.
whenever they want to feed them, they will first invite you to come and witness it abi, as the chairman of wailing zombies on Niraland. Were

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Sirjamo: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Shut your trap old man, this is a paid propaganda and every sane person knows that.
Before nko, any headline that doesn't read: Headsmen kill 5 thousand in Benue is propaganda to fools like you now. Oloriburuku somebody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Mabpaine(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ovamboland:

Slow thinking, so they should wait for full development and fully developed human resources first before guaranteeing one nutritious meal a day. They should wait for something Nigeria in it's fifty something years of existence has not yet achieved.
You and your children may not need the intervention but spare a bit of your heart and think of the lot of those 8 million kids been fed if not for this intervention. I guess you also prefer those who will splash the money on private jets and throw expensive yatch parties. They are clamouring to come back shedding crocodile tears with fake apologies
owk! So after they are saved today and tomorrow, how long are they goin to be saved. Well the best way to help them is not by giving them fish, but by teaching hw 2 fish. Create jobs for parents. U r myopic. No wonder ur fool of a leader called U lazy. Someone like U will prefer people comin 2 U for help everyday instead of giving them a permanent help. And how many are goin to be fed? Going to one school in a local govt is equivalent to helpin all starving kids abi. Talk of trading ur future generation for a morsel of bread. And I'm nt a fan of Jonathan so U knw. He failed we kicked him out. This daft failed too so Daura here he comes. Thats if he doesnt die like Abacha. said I am slowthinking? Buh U already believe Nigeria in its Fifty somfn years will never achieve greatness. Why wont U think dah when U busy asslickin. Failure. Wonder wah Value U can add sef wiv ds ur orientation. Do U think Nigeria's income come from only Oil. Well ur president failed to inform U that Tax is a major revenue paid by busy selfhustling Nigerians despite no light. FIRS can testify to that. Imagine having more firms, more jobs, more tax n more revenue. All this kids used for publicity stunt wont starve. All those pensioners dont deserve payment too abi? Truth be told U r cursed wiv ignorance. Starve them n give them crumbs for reelection dahz wah they are doin to cows like U wivout knowing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by revolt(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
OK the Arabs have come to help their ally. I've lost all respect for them. How is this revolutionizing education?!!! Well thunder faya the modz way ban me.....in fact the thunder still dey boil.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by olapink: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
bugidon:
bros with your sincere mind, is there any school feeding program in your state because am sure there is non in my region undecided
stop being a pessimist. they listed 20States. go and check if ur state is amongst them before u criticised
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by xcolanto(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
BMC working overtime to salvage the battered image on the dura dullard. This scheme Is nothing but a scam filled with so much fraudulent activities cooked up to divert funds for the FG's personal enrichment. How does this better the educational system in Nigeria?
Producing lazy and uneducated kids as their learning environment and teachers welfare remain perpetually unimproved. Kids now go to school to eat instead of to learn. This policy is a flop as the quality of food given to these kids are way below what they have shown here for media and picture publicity.
There are picture and video evidence to the sorry state of food kids get in most schools that can make you cry.

We are not deceived!
This news is for zombies, the likes of sarrki and co.

Rubbish government and its stupid policies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by ashjay001(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
MensCabal:
I totally agree with Buhari feeding scheme, it has helped a lot of Kids, But the problem lies in the fact that the government is losing money to feed this kids.. why not provide jobs for their parents so that they will able to feed their Children, why not improve the standard of living so that the children will not have to starve.

This is a great scheme but in the end it will run the government into debt, because without task and a rising economy the government will continue losing money.... While the USA provides security, health insurance, great hospitals.... their have high tax rates to make sure all these things are maintained

There is d knockdown effect.
The cooks open bank accts, d farmers need bank accts too. The banks need more staff. The cooks n farmers employ labour too. They pay tax.
The school fills up, more teachers are needed. More farmers are needed. More cooks are needed. More bankers are needed. Utensils are needed in larger qty. The coy, producing d utensils, needs more staff. And, it goes on n on. Hopefully!

D US, too, does something of such. Imagine adding d senior classes, as d programme entails?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by omoakin111: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Any youth that applaud this program as an achievement for Buhari must be one of the lazy youth buhari was referring to. He said "they want to sit down and do nothing waiting for free food,healthcare and housing".
How can an hardworking and reasonable parent expect the government to feed their children for them. to the extent that they are now enrolling their kids in school enmasse just for the food. now, it will be easy to go on baby booming since the govt. will cater for school fees and feed the kids.
so this is the Nigeria Buhari want to create for us where we will be dependent on govt to feed our children instead of providing gainful employment for the parent to earn enough money to feed and cater for their kids.

Very soon we will know how much was paid to Aljazeera for this decoy advert meant to show to the world that Bill Gate was wrong in his human capital assertion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by tribalmall: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
bugidon:
Sense is very far from you
Coming from someone that as no brain, I will pass.
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kyase:
you cant learn in an empty stomach bros, you go school so?

Was the government feeding u while u were in skol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2018
If you call this feeding programme a propaganda you are an enemy of this nation. One of my relatives in Osun state is benefiting from this programme, because she works as a cook. I don't just know why people just hate everything about this government. If it was Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen killing people in the north. You all will hail Aljazeera for this report and condemn President Buhari. Una brain done freeze.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:06am On Apr 21, 2018
omoakin111:
Any youth that applaud this program as an achievement for Buhari must be one of the lazy youth buhari was referring to. He said "they want to sit down and do nothing waiting for free food,healthcare and housing".
How can an hardworking and reasonable parent expect the government to feed their children for them. to the extent that they are now enrolling their kids in school enmasse just for the food. now, it will be easy to go on baby booming since the govt. will cater for school fees and feed the kids.
so this is the Nigeria Buhari want to create for us where we will be dependent on govt to feed our children instead of providing gainful employment for the parent to earn enough money to feed and cater for their kids.

Very soon we will know how much was paid to Aljazeera for this decoy advert meant to show to the world that Bill Gate was wrong in his human capital assertion.
What are you saying Mr. man? Are the pupils youth? Before the inception of this programme, public primary schools do admit many pupils than their private counterpart. Govt only feed the pupils once in a day not three square meal. Are you telling me during holidays, that govt still feed the pupils at home.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by steveDpro: 12:21am On Apr 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by laytoshtwo: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2018
Kyase:
bros this is not NTA.

You owe workers salary and feed their children,is that an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by SirBunky85(m): 1:16am On Apr 21, 2018
bugidon:
Is obiano the governor of south east?
can u just stop disgracing urself?I even witnessed the feeding in some skuls in arochukwu.
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by akmath: 1:23am On Apr 21, 2018
God knows I didn't read this, but it doesn't make me a lazy youth...
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Talknochip(m): 2:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Smh.. All of u praisin Buhari forgot dat dis prog accordin to d Aljazeera report, was initiated by the PDP unda OBJ regime...we ar still lookin for any prog originally initiated and completed by APC? Pls, i am Not a member of d Pdp... do not mention Me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by XaintJoel20: 4:01am On Apr 21, 2018
seunmsg:

Can you name your region and let's verify your claim? The school feeding program covers all States in Nigeria.

Wake up!

Did I just read that you said all states?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Asquare84(m): 5:09am On Apr 21, 2018
This program have increase the number of new enrollyee in public schools most especially in remote village last month I was in Kagarko local government in Kaduna and I witness the high number of new intake in school
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by winnah(f): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2018
Realdeals:
Those kids have been eating before the introduction of the scheme. The program is yet to start in Lagos, but enrolment has improved greatly due to the better school structures and free textbooks provided by the government.
What impact will the food served when the classroom roof is leaking and no textbooks to study.

the program is not just tie to promoting education, but to great employment, and promote agriculture.

the people in charge of distributing the food receive 30k per every two weeks.
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 21, 2018
MensCabal:
I totally agree with Buhari feeding scheme, it has helped a lot of Kids, But the problem lies in the fact that the government is losing money to feed this kids.. why not provide jobs for their parents so that they will able to feed their Children, why not improve the standard of living so that the children will not have to starve.

This is a great scheme but in the end it will run the government into debt, because without task and a rising economy the government will continue losing money.... While the USA provides security, health insurance, great hospitals.... their have high tax rates to make sure all these things are maintained

It's the first step in building an educated workforce. If these kids do not complete even basic education, what future will they have?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by toye440: 7:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Kyase:
but when alj were reporting something negative about Buhari last year, they know better right, or CNN and BBC abi
pls try to understand what am saying, the program is a fraud. The children need a conducive environment for learning not feeding them while they sit on d floor. Some of the children only come for d food after that dey close for d day. Pls tell wch parent would let his or her child go to school on empty stomach because ur hero is feeding them with poorly prepared meal, if i lie ask any Npowerites. Guy d children need better structures and not feeding them junks in a dilapidated building.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2018
MensCabal:

They provide security and health insurance? Health problems are the cause no.1 in the US for people to file for bankruptcy. The US is a developing nation when it comes to healthcare of her citizens, just compare it to Canada, GB or some other European nations. Even Cuba has a better healthcare system.
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Lotechi(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks the school feeding program is a waste of scare financial resources.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by boxypane(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2018
PMB said-
"It is not in our culture for a man to marry a man, and a woman to marry a woman, the only challenges we have in Nigeria are insecurity and corruption. We will leave better without same sex marriage''.
This did not trend in the media; no hashtag.
But when he said-
“About the economy, we have a very young population, our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. This is a very conservative one.
“More than 60 percent of that population is below 30, a lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare, education for free.”
The Nigerian media imported laziness into it.
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by boxypane(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2018
bugidon:
bros with your sincere mind, is there any school feeding program in your state because am sure there is non in my region undecided
Maybe u should make a research...
More so, it all boils down on ur state govt too.
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by wisdomkid: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2018
seunmsg:

Can you name your region and let's verify your claim? The school feeding program covers all States in Nigeria.

This man has accolades in stupidity Mastery

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Kyase(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2018
toye440:

pls try to understand what am saying, the program is a fraud. The children need a conducive environment for learning not feeding them while they sit on d floor. Some of the children only come for d food after that dey close for d day. Pls tell wch parent would let his or her child go to school on empty stomach because ur hero is feeding them with poorly prepared meal, if i lie ask any Npowerites. Guy d children need better structures and not feeding them junks in a dilapidated building.
some don't have choice, but I understand your point
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by MensCabal(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2018
oyb:

It's the first step in building an educated workforce. If these kids do not complete even basic education, what future will they have?

hope you are not referingto the expired education being provided to them...
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by omokab: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2018
seunmsg:

What do you guys gain from lying? Just last week, we saw pictures of Osinbajo and Obiano with the cooks from Anambra state and you are still here denying the obvious.
they are born to lie. Lying is there basic food nowadays. Especially when they hear anything related to pmb.
Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by greenprince(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Kyase:
you cant learn in an empty stomach bros, you go school so?

How did we learn?

Better government policies to create a good economy for parents to comfortably feed their children will make more sense and you know it. All of this is complete nonsense. Like we don't know how much is lost to the pockets of greedy, self seeking heartless beasts masquerading as humans that work in government offices, before these funds reach the poor children as food in coloured plastic plates.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by greenprince(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2018
Kyase:
but when alj were reporting something negative about Buhari last year, they know better right, or CNN and BBC abi

What is with this CNN and BBC trash even?
See bros, these people tell you only what they want to tell you. I live in a country that is constantly being vilified by these international media guys in various ways, but na we wey dey the country know what's up. There's media propaganda everywhere. Even right there in the US and UK, they don't show you everything. No one should ever report Nigerian news better than Nigerian sources. A renowned Syrian Bishop told me to my face that aljazeera is complete poo. He narrated a story to me that proved it as well.

International media or channels tv Lagos, we should know if our government is doing well enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola / CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.