Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB (20784 Views)

Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases / Cattle Colonies: Yoruba Youth Group Rejects FG's Plan / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ravenglass:
I am an astute follower of Buhari...

Now, I think, I have to retrace my path.

It's never too late to see the light.
We placed him there, we kick him out.

1 Like

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Toks2008(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Igbos:
buhari lost a supporter angry

He just lost a possible re-election with his mouth diarrhoea.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by ceeceeco: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
I can never be proud to call this lucky mistake my president, never. no sense, no style, no coordination, no brain, so local. How on earth did we make such a silly mistake to vote in this infested maggot @ first? Omo dis guy no suppose dey 4 dat sit na, him no deserve am @ all. dis guy na big "F" ah swear. mk una remove dat dry coco man 4rm dat place, d man dey shame me, c as him dey sef. there're so many young handsome, educated, vibrant, hardworking, smart, motivated men out there that are much more suitable for such position, not this old kangaroo. make una pity una self kwanu, remove sentiment and tribalism, just do the right thing. dis guy no folo @ all. d guy na very big mistake. #GETYOURPVCAGAINSTAPC#

3 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Captain8(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
I beg make una liv buhari o, sey buhari fot sey make una vote am in?
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by ODVanguard: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
chiagozien:
Who takes yorubas serious.

Talk more of their lazy youth.

Why are some of you ibos perpetually bitter souls? Yoruba youths have nothing to prove to your sorry a$$. Not everybody will fry chin-chin or hawk gala for a living to prove to you that they are 'hardworking', so go and sit your trifling behind down someplace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by bionixs: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/20/many-employment-opportunities-created-yoruba-youths-attack-buhari-lazy-comment/
which Yoruba yoot ? abegi make I hear wordu! No be una mumu go vote am come? Even una illustrious son, Jagaban go visit am before e make the statement? I suspect say na Tinubu sef tell am make e drop the statement

1 Like

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by tayoeddo: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
The Brains behind CARIDO..an online Automobile service where you can book an instant mechanic to get your car fixed. We are Youths and we are not Lazy. #NigeriansAreNotLazy #HandleItAfrica #LazyNigerianYouths #GetyourPVC
#VPtouroftech #fridayfeeling #naija #lagos #lekki #stolenmace #mechanic #repair #news #president #buhari

1 Like

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
chiagozien:

Anyone who wants to win elections takes Yorubas seriously.

Check the Nation's history.

1 Like

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by jrusky(m): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oma307:
why should they alllow Buhari who is on a medical check up to deliver a speech, I blame the presidency

God bless you this was the question I have be asking? All we heard was he was going for medical check up and from their he started talking like someone in psychiatrist hospital.

Possibly the ear infection Buhari has must have gone to his brain and he had develop brain infection. Honestly I noticed this semi madness in Buhari in last AU meeting when he said it's Libya that are the fulani herdsmen and the attack on his country is as a result of global warming I asked then how does global warming cause fulani attack it was that day i started suspecting Buhari might be suffering brain infection undiagnosed.

Only a mad man can say such about his country youth. Aisha take your hubby for a brain check up some nuts are loosen somewhere upstairs for sure.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
chiagozien:

As much as I hate to meddle in tribal issues Mad foools like you won't let me be.

One of the traits of Lazy ppl is to always look for short cuts to wealth and the whole world knows there is no tribe in Naija as guilty as the ones who are called Biafrians. You are a Tribe that lives with a curse.

Your Ladies are scattered over Naija Hotels as sex workers. 95% of Naija Ashewo are from your Tribe (Easy way to money syndrome)

You guys are all over the world soiling the image of the country. The Bad Habit you inherited from your Lazy Fathers.

Even the Business you guys claim to specialize on are backed up with Fetish rituals and armed robbery.

I know this as I have some facts.

I have your guys at Ibadan and Lagos that are selling Cloths and Shoes as friends good number of them use Seventh book of Moses and other Charms.

I have a close Friend Chike who sells cloth and got converted to Jehovah's witness and he took them to his shop where all manner of Charms were dug up and burnt despite all your Catholic shoutings.

Many of your guys selling computers in Ibadan and Lagos still indulge in armed robbery. These are Facts.

Senseless people like you are all over Nairaland making silly comments with free data gotten from cheat codes. You guys are what you are because you inherited it from your Lazy Fathers.

You asked for it!

grin have terrible day

2 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by jrusky(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
chiagozien:

What is the matter with you? People like disgust me like dog pooh. Why going tribal in this kind of sensitive thread? Are you sick or insane?
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Eluwilussit(m): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Broda Bakila, I never hear from you o. What do you have to say about all of this? Abi you too "lazy"? Well, I warned the lazy youths who refused to read and learn from history...they were busy shouting sai baba. If they are not lazy, how could a failure like bubu become the president of Nigeria in this day and age? Even our own very Wole marketed this asshole. Shame. I dey laugh. Nigeria is doomed to another 4 yrs of cluelessness and idiocy.

1 Like

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by bigfish3k: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
tamethem:

As much as I hate to meddle in tribal issues Mad foools like you won't let me be.

One of the traits of Lazy ppl is to always look for short cuts to wealth and the whole world knows there is no tribe in Naija as guilty as the ones who are called Biafrians. You are a Tribe that lives with a curse.

Your Ladies are scattered over Naija Hotels as sex workers. 95% of Naija Ashewo are from your Tribe (Easy way to money syndrome)

You guys are all over the world soiling the image of the country. The Bad Habit you inherited from your Lazy Fathers.

Even the Business you guys claim to specialize on are backed up with Fetish rituals and armed robbery.

I know this as I have some facts.

I have your guys at Ibadan and Lagos that are selling Cloths and Shoes as friends good number of them use Seventh book of Moses and other Charms.

I have a close Friend Chike who sells cloth and got converted to Jehovah's witness and he took them to his shop where all manner of Charms were dug up and burnt despite all your Catholic shoutings.

Many of your guys selling computers in Ibadan and Lagos still indulge in armed robbery. These are Facts.

Senseless people like you are all over Nairaland making silly comments with free data gotten from cheat codes. You guys are what you are because you inherited it from your Lazy Fathers.

You asked for it!

grin have terrible day

the way Yoruba issues come up unexpectedly on a non Yoruba topic and even senselessly, has left me suspicious.
don't u think that some folks from the other lazy and uneducated region can smartly with Igbo name monikas be causing friction between us (west and east) to make sure we are disunited and quarrel perpetually.

just don't respond to them all. they are impostors

2 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Foodbender(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Prolly comic sans

Thank you �
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by rain8: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
I really need the help of a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by drnoel: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/20/many-employment-opportunities-created-yoruba-youths-attack-buhari-lazy-comment/

Honest question. All buhari supporters Una no see Una life? Buhari lost it, maybe he is going senile.
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by tuniski: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
niceprof:
The truth is that 60% of the PVC are in the states that PMB won majority in 2015. So he knows what he is saying.It took illiterates and lazy people to send someone like him to the Presidency.
That is not true.mind you Nigerians of all Shades are in all states. Remove the Threat to life due to crystallization of the north against GEJ in 2015, the margins won't be much even in kano!
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
jrusky:

God bless you this was the question I have be asking? All we heard was he was going for medical check up and from their he started talking like someone in psychiatrist hospital.

Possibly the ear infection Buhari has must have gone to his brain and he had develop brain infection. Honestly I noticed this semi madness in Buhari in last AU meeting when he said it's Libya that are the fulani herdsmen and the attack on his country is as a result of global warming I asked then how does global warming cause fulani attack it was that day i started suspecting Buhari might be suffering brain infection undiagnosed.

Only a mad man can say such about his country youth. Aisha take your hubby for a brain check up some nuts are loosen somewhere upstairs for sure.
please don't kill me with laugh with these factual true about Buhari's comment
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Foodbender:
Pls does anyone know the name of this Font??
Epp a broda

Known on my Infinix Hot 4 as LittleStar

1 Like

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Adebowale89(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
chiagozien:

their lazy youth have sense pass those using stones and bottle to fight armed men
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Adebowale89(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
bionixs:
which Yoruba yoot ? abegi make I hear wordu! No be una mumu go vote am come? Even una illustrious son, Jagaban go visit am before e make the statement? I suspect say na Tinubu sef tell am make e drop the statement

so you people were wise for trying to reelect GEJ despite his failure mumu?

yes buhari is a failure, so also as GEJ. so what differentiate you from those you're calling names because they aid the exit of the failure govt u are trying to reelect
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by SternProphet: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari has created about 12 milliion jobs in Agric, agro allied and transportation.
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Foodbender(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

Known on my Infinix Hot 4 as LittleStar
thanks much
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Anyad231: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Abeg no be these yoruba youths follow their jagaban vote am in...jagaban was kicked aside till things went south.....now the guy Don show una him skills of empty brains and u guys are rushing to explain wetin.....deal with it ...u got served..
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Tunks2017(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
MAD MAN AS PRESIDENT !!!! angry
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by somehow: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who are your viable options?
GreatrAnalyst:

Somehow something would have to orchestrate his being ousted out, and he has just goofed well. He has hit his penalty kick to throwing.
In the private, he and his folks would be wishing he didn't make that comment by now.
Youths replying him online is not pleasing to me much, the time of reply is next election. Hope the youths could just bail the country out from the abyss cluelessness of some old fools, having personal interest above national interet, is bent on throwing the future of the country.
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by phase1: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adebowale89:

yes buhari is a failure, so also as GEJ. so what differentiate you from those you're calling names because they aid the exit of the failure govt u are trying to reelect

Were you yorubas intelligent a buhari with questionable certificate, a history of tyranny and a propensity of blaming everyone but himself which proves he is irresponsible?
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by voadewumi: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Foodbender:
Pls does anyone know the name of this Font??
Epp a broda
I believe its san-serif

1 Like

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by bigfish3k: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adebowale89:

one is a moderate failure and the one from the lazy, uneducated,unproductive and quota system region is a super failure. one is actually better
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Adebowale89(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

one is a moderate failure and the one from the lazy, uneducated,unproductive and quota system region is a super failure. one is actually better

no wonder buhari said Nigeria youths are lazy, just imagine this one justifying a failure when money that's meant for securities of a nation was stolen in one person hand and he started sharing it among theirselves and u called that moderate failure

I hope you don't mean what u wrote up there?

1 Like

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Adebowale89(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
phase1:

Were you yorubas intelligent a buhari with questionable certificate, a history of tyranny and a propensity of blaming everyone but himself which proves he is irresponsible?

were u Igbo so dumb for trying to reelect a man that failed to develop your land despite you support him? were u guys dumb when a man u loved coz u love failure is supporting GEJ despite he and his goons had stole the hell out of Nigeria purse?

if I list the atrocities GEJ committed you would be ashamed here to even respond because u supporting that kind of person reelection shows u people cry abt buhari failure is just base on ethnicity and not patriotism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With African Heads Of State & President Macron(pi / Bayelsa Guber: Ex-president Jonathan Endorses Bayelsa Central For Ticket / Bisi Akande: Nigerians Are Fraudulent, Cheaters, Yet They Still Blame Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.