Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (391608 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by GeneralTopic: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
PEARL LOOK 2014
Are you in Lagos,Port Harcourt,Owerri,Yenagoa or Enugu? Are you between the ages of 16-23yrs old? Ever dreamt of becoming an international model? What are u waiting for, Hurry now and get your form!
Deadlines: Application closes on the 30th Nov 2013. Don't loose this great opportunity. Terms and conditions apply!

2 winners will emerge as pearl look beauty queen, and the pearl look model.

PEARL LOOK MODEL
*Free trip to South Africa
*Work permit with Ice Models Management in South Africa, with a contract worth N2.5million Naira or more in a year, and more prizes.

PEARL LOOK BEAUTY QUEEN
*1Million Naira and more prizes.

Forms are available on www.pearllook.com
Note: Those in Port Hacourt, please call; 07089235764,08063497592.
For more informations from pearl look team, call 08098809090,07057111157.
E-mail: pearllooknigeria@yahoo.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by quickysale: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hi ya, has anyone tried www.africanfashiondesigns.net it's free and there seem to be no restriction on comments attached to pictures loaded. I am guessing one can use it to advertise as a model with contact details or whatever. One can never under advertise you know.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Aigbehonesty: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
check dis out........

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by kingolise(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
chocolateberry: Hi..i'm themmy.i've passion for modelling but don't have the height and i'm not slim.But i'm photogenic.Wouldn't mind if i can get something to do in the modelling world,i don't mean the models that catwalk,but those that advertise for make-ups and other beauty products.Thanks!
. Read my post
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by pweetiedee(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
kingolise: My organisation needs fresh and young female models between the ages of 18-23 to advertise our female wears in universities. Veterans aren't needed here. Just a 'regular' looking female. NO HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS. Add on bbm: 28579140. If you are interested. We want to start publicising as from January next year.
am nt on bbm. Pls add me on whatsapp.08168428035. Thanks
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by bennysucre(f): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hi all. Just saw this thread now n its cool.

My sister has a very cute soon, he's 8 months old. I'd really love for him to model, he's so photogenic n he smiles a lot. I've surfed the web but can't seem to get any meaningful info on how to help him land a modeling job.
Agents in the house, pls help.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by NappilyNigerian(f): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hi house, if you reside in Abuja or know anyone in Abuja, the owner of Lumo Naturals Salon has graciously given customers 5% of their services if you say Nappilynigeriangirl sent you.
The salon is based in Gwarimpa. Here's the full address.

Lumo Naturals Salon & Spa
Suite G8, Mbouty Plaza, behind Nanet Emirates Hotel, Marcus Garvey Str, 5th Ave, Gwarimpa, Abuja.
To book an appointment,
Email: lumonaturals@gmail.com
Phone: +234 7032122173

In addition to caring for hair the right way, they also stock some of the products I listed earlier.

Please make use of the discount while it lasts and it's especially good for kids so you can start grooming their hair the right way early.

In addition to the 5% discount, there is a 20% discount on all spa services on the 30th of November with free goodie bags and mocktails!
Why not use this opportunity to spoil yourself!
Massages, manicures, facials, wine anyone?!

Do share!
For more details, go to www.lumonaturals..com
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by figment232(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2013
bennysucre: Hi all. Just saw this thread now n its cool.

My sister has a very cute soon, he's 8 months old. I'd really love for him to model, he's so photogenic n he smiles a lot. I've surfed the web but can't seem to get any meaningful info on how to help him land a modeling job.
Agents in the house, pls help.
Where is ur location we re agents we can help you find a model job.whatsapp 08035420177
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2013
General_Topic: PEARL LOOK 2014
Are you in Lagos,Port Harcourt,Owerri,Yenagoa or Enugu? Are you between the ages of 16-23yrs old? Ever dreamt of becoming an international model? What are u waiting for, Hurry now and get your form!
Deadlines: Application closes on the 30th Nov 2013. Don't loose this great opportunity. Terms and conditions apply!

2 winners will emerge as pearl look beauty queen, and the pearl look model.

PEARL LOOK MODEL
*Free trip to South Africa
*Work permit with Ice Models Management in South Africa, with a contract worth N2.5million Naira or more in a year, and more prizes.

PEARL LOOK BEAUTY QUEEN
*1Million Naira and more prizes.

Forms are available on www.pearllook.com
Note: Those in Port Hacourt, please call; 07089235764,08063497592.
For more informations from pearl look team, call 08098809090,07057111157.
E-mail: pearllooknigeria@yahoo.com

Hw much is d form nd where cn one get it? Pls reply ASAP
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by obizzy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hi
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by obizzy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hi all am Obinna,Male aspiring model,am 6'4,good looking and i have good communicating skills...I have decided to give modelling a shot but I haven't been given the opportunity..I am hoping I would get help here.email is obinnaeze59@yahoo.com 08131326348 226FFE62 is my pin
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by infoprovider: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Advertisement!!!
The Peak Talent Show is here again, giving you the best opportunity to be the next super star.
The Peak Talent Show seeks to discover and develop individuals with
special talent in dancing, singing, music, sports, acrobatics, soccer,
street performance, comedy, magic, and any talent with a viable
entertaining value.
At Peak, we believe that every individual is talented. And with this show
– everyone with any special talent will be given the opportunity to bring
to fore the star within.
To obtain the form, simply call +2348097750855,+2348169588077 to get your Form Now!!!Advertisement!!!
The Peak Talent Show is here again, giving you the best opportunity to be the next super star.
entertaining value.
to fore the star within.
To obtain the form, simply call +2348097750855,+2348169588077 to get your Form Now!!!
Advertisement!!!
entertaining value.
to fore the star within.
To obtain the form, simply call +2348097750855,+2348169588077 to get your Form Now!!!

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by quickysale: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2013
Models are welcome to post pictures for free on www.africanfashiondesigns.net

It's FREE! Fill in your description and contact details and agencies can contact you.

www.africanfashiondesigns.net is FREE!
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by fobit(f): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2013
kingolise: My organisation needs fresh and young female models between the ages of 18-23 to advertise our female wears in universities. Veterans aren't needed here. Just a 'regular' looking female. NO HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS. Add on bbm: 28579140. If you are interested. We want to start publicising as from January next year.
......................am not on bbm,so can you please add me on whatsap-08062306745 or drop any other contact you have.tanx
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by fobit(f): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2013
Am interested in modelling,I think i have the facial requirement (a beautiful face), am very photogenic and slim. but i dont have the required height.am interested in advertisements for beauty products and make up,hair products,commercials,bill boards etc.. And also ushering jobs.please can anyone help here?
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by MMHair: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Looking for that luxurious and affordable hair extension? Add BBPIN: 2B091D36 for the mind-blowing weave! No tangles, fabulous maintenance! 8 - 26'' in stock! Don't miss out!!!
Here is a review on the weave: http://forstylesake..com/2013/11/hair-review-mias-signature-weave.html
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Mayorlaw4u(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2013
HOUSE OF BELLUS' Summer Photo Shoot!!!
Are you an aspiring model
Are you SLIM, TALL n ELEGANT? Are you SHORT n SEXY? Are you a PLUS size n CURVY?
Changing your DP / Profile Pix on facebook for people to see your Fine Face is not enough.you can use ur face to get a Bill Board(N300k) or TV advert(N400k) or calendar advert(100k)job.
Take Professional Model shoots at the Premier 5 star Hotel for just N3,000 Only
It includes gate pass...
Open to all (babes & dudes) Models,ushers and Aspiring Models all over,

-VENUE: Premier Hotel Ibadan
-DATE: 2nd december 2013
-TIME: 10am - 6pm(No African Time)
-TAKE OFF VENUE-9AM University Of Ibadan car park.
-Possible Accommodation on Request.
-FREE TRANSPORT (To not Fro)

You will get 15 soft copies of different pictures of choice.
Kindly REGISTER to BOOK YOUR SPACE Now