Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson (20026 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by sweetilicious(f): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
I actually get what she meant.Everyone has battles they are fighting.We just need understanding to be able to help one another.It's always beautiful if the person is ready to accept help and ready to offer help instead of bashing and tongue lashing the purposed person going through this psychological and emotional problem. Though,these psychological and emotional imbalance tend to make those suffering from it to become toxic.And thus,creating disperse from other emotionally balanced individuals.However,resulting to tongues lashing and bashing against the sufferers. I think we should help them.
The issue here is that those ones that studied psychology doesn't do their Job.They are so busy looking for DSS jobs.Nigerian government will not find a way to create enabling environment for the scholars to prevail.
They only know how to call Nigerian youths LAZY.
post=66878778:
Birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
nikkypearl:
Lazy Youths everywhere sad
cool grin
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Whether na Cee C or Look look e no consign me.

Hi jare guys, if you want to make fc on NL contact me its just 5k grin

Walahi if anyone calls me a lazy yooth na curse I go curse am o grin
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Ajicold(f): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Is not a do or die affair, they all went for the audition willingly
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by BlackHatNaija: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
sweetilicious:
I actually get what she meant.Everyone has battles they are fighting.We just need understanding to be able to help one another.It's always beautiful if the person is ready to accept help and ready to offer help instead of bashing and tongue lashing the purposed person going through this psychological and emotional problem. Though,these psychological and emotional imbalance tend to make those suffering from it to become toxic.And thus,creating disperse from other emotionally balanced individuals.However,resulting to tongues lashing and bashing against the sufferers. I think we should help them.
The issue here is that those ones that studied psychology doesn't do their Job.They are so busy looking for DSS jobs.Nigerian government will not find a way to create enabling environment for the scholars to prevail.
They only know how to call Nigerian youths LAZY.
You presented your words like a twisted court case of murder. You know the lawyers would say such person is mentally unstable and hence the killing was a mistake and never intentional.
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by credid(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
They look alike
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by seankay(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
I hate to hear Cee c ' s proponents say she's showing her real self. There's no one in the house that can fake their true character in 3 months. Cee C needs to see a psychologist cos she ain't normal and regular.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by isybeke(f): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Aunty your grammer is too much, all these epistle na for why u like ceeci? na wao......couldn't even finish reading
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
DeadRat:

You Are Just Every Where like Lizard shiit
You belong here boy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by darlingnuel(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wendy80:
CeeC reminds me of my late brother's wife in looks and character. This same character sent my brother to an early grave. Her family and friends who truly love her should get her the necessary help once she's out. This is a disaster waiting to happen. This isn't about being strong.
Would you be kind enough to share details of this with me? I'd love to learn one or two things from it
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
midehi2:
Aunty, this your grammar makes no sense, truth be told, her true self is what she is showing the world to see, I hope she can make her future home a conducive place for her future husband, cos her manner of words to guys especially is very wrong.

Meanwhile I dreamt last night that Alex won, followed by Miracle, Tobi, the rest i no see for my dream.
its up to the future husband
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by ozaovehe(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
midehi2:
Aunty, this your grammar makes no sense, truth be told, her true self is what she is showing the world to see, I hope she can make her future home a conducive place for her future husband, cos her manner of words to guys especially is very wrong.

Meanwhile I dreamt last night that Alex won, followed by Miracle, Tobi, the rest i no see for my dream.
One of lazy Nigeria youth who can't comprehend grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by kentus123: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
midehi2:

She will make a better wife than you ....
Period.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by steveDpro: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok,I hear
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by pressplay411(m): 5:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Speak on girl speak on you just made my day......go girl kiss kiss kiss wink

It's amazing really how we're attracted to profanity and perversion.
The same reason teenagers in school are excited and attracted by their mates having sex and jumping fences, sneaking out to party, drink and smoke. Our natural self loves its own self destruction.

That said, it behoves me to elucidate you how the media has become a means to sedate you into becoming the worst version of yourself.
Thanks to shows like BBN, Kardashians, etc you're becoming the exact opposite of the woman you know you're meant to be. The worst part, it's so insidious you don't even notice cos it's a global syndrome. It's happening to your friends just as it's happening to you.

When was the last time you read (e)books that build you or even the Bible? You have been flooded by entertaining shows that have become your addiction taking all your time to ensure you're left without room for yourself to think of building yourself.

I sincerely hope you get this and not see it as an attack but a wake-up call.
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You belong here boy

Every Witch In My Village Following Me Up And Down... Holy Ghost Fire Turn Them To Suya or Remove Their Sense... Amen!

Btw

Where Is The Most Beautiful Highpriestess in The South East... Good Afternoon
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by sweetilicious(f): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2018
post=66880546:

You presented your words like a twisted court case of murder. You know the lawyers would say such person is mentally unstable and hence the killing was a mistake and never intentional.
That's not what i meant.I just want to point the remote cause. Just incase we want to help people going through emotional difficulties.Doesn't mean they can't be convicted when they commit crime.Even in prisons, prisoners are helped to get better before being discharged and acquitted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? / Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage / Ibrahim Chata: Film Awards In Nigeria Are Not Credible Enough, Do Not Vote 4 Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.