Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Violated In Less Than 48 Hours To Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Violated In Less Than 48 Hours To Their Wedding (1245 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violated In Less Than 48 Hours To Their Wedding by z11111: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Good Morning ma,

Cyrstabel and I have been friends since our days in Covenant university. She is a really nice girl. Her father,is a pastor. She was brought up in a very grounded family. I love and enjoy her family,the closeness and the love and trust. Sometimes,I wished I was their daughter. Myself on the other hand,I come from a broken home and life was tough but I made it through . I know I am a little rough on the edges cos of the way I was raised. I was not like Crystabel. I knew boys quite early but Crystabel kept herself even up to marriage.

Tomorrow,yes this tomorrow is Crystabel's wedding. Its supposed to be a happy one. But I am not happy at all. Its not because I am jealous of Crystabel but because something very bad happened yesterday. Crystabel's house has been very busy with alot of wedding planning activities through out this week. Her bridal shower was on Wednesday. Her traditional wedding is today. I went to her house yesterday from work to help out. I and many others stayed with the family until very late yesterday. Tade,Crystabel's fiance was there too.I was ready to leave around 10pm. Myself and a cousin of Crystabel. The Uber we called was running very late so Crystabel asked Tade to please drop me and Tolu off.

We first dropped Tolu at Ajao Estate before Tade started to drive to take me to my place at Maryland. we were all chatting. When we dropped Tolu, the chatting took a different turn.

...read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/violated-in-less-than-48-hours-to-their-wedding/
Re: Violated In Less Than 48 Hours To Their Wedding by Samuelgr8: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hmmnnnn
Re: Violated In Less Than 48 Hours To Their Wedding by Kumar4india: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2018
Violated !

If you are sure of what you are saying ,then involve the police.

Hope you are aware that its injustice to accuse one unlawfully ?

z11111:
Good Morning ma,

Cyrstabel and I have been friends since our days in Covenant university. She is a really nice girl. Her father,is a pastor. She was brought up in a very grounded family. I love and enjoy her family,the closeness and the love and trust. Sometimes,I wished I was their daughter. Myself on the other hand,I come from a broken home and life was tough but I made it through . I know I am a little rough on the edges cos of the way I was raised. I was not like Crystabel. I knew boys quite early but Crystabel kept herself even up to marriage.

Tomorrow,yes this tomorrow is Crystabel's wedding. Its supposed to be a happy one. But I am not happy at all. Its not because I am jealous of Crystabel but because something very bad happened yesterday. Crystabel's house has been very busy with alot of wedding planning activities through out this week. Her bridal shower was on Wednesday. Her traditional wedding is today. I went to her house yesterday from work to help out. I and many others stayed with the family until very late yesterday. Tade,Crystabel's fiance was there too.I was ready to leave around 10pm. Myself and a cousin of Crystabel. The Uber we called was running very late so Crystabel asked Tade to please drop me and Tolu off.

We first dropped Tolu at Ajao Estate before Tade started to drive to take me to my place at Maryland. we were all chatting. When we dropped Tolu, the chatting took a different turn.

...read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/violated-in-less-than-48-hours-to-their-wedding/
Re: Violated In Less Than 48 Hours To Their Wedding by Beke2020: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
You should arrest him on his wedding day if u sure of ur story
Re: Violated In Less Than 48 Hours To Their Wedding by Kumar4india: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
exactly to avoid wrong accusation

Beke2020:
You should arrest him on his wedding day if u sure of ur story
Re: Violated In Less Than 48 Hours To Their Wedding by Beke2020: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hmnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. / How Do I Report This? / Curvy Instagram Model Causes Traffic In As She Goes Unclad To Hawk Water (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.