Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,394 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson (36157 Views)

Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi / Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) / Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by chloride6: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
The army acceoted responsibility without apologizing or stating what it was doing to punish the errant soldiers.

This should have been accompanied by at least a public parade of the suspects.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by Deprofessional(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Benue people, una good morning ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Day don break.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by xcolanto(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Abeg what's the difference between Fulani herdsmen and Nigerian army??

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by allcomage: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Just last month 11 soldiers killed by herdsmen were buried and nobody raised a hell.Buhari had introduced all manner of evils unheard of or seen before in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by Segol: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Majority of them in the Nigerian Army are illiterates and uninformed about how to conduct themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by NairaMaster1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oluwambo147:
It is finished

Totally!

Army claiming retaliation?

It is finished.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by Funjosh(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Which kind country be this self.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by saabright(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Iceman2017:
sad
I think is high time Benue indigenes should ponder and ask where they have got it wrong.
Something is telling me that all these misfortunes happening to them are karma's from their crime against Biafrans during the war.
The gods are angry with Benue.. Innocent blood they help Nigerian army and Fulani's to slaughter have been crying for vengeance.
I pity them.. God have metcy

see wetin dis one get to type
Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by edupedia: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
overall90:
I remember one naval personnel from Benue who was threatening to level the whole of igboland a few years ago because of IPOB.
I wonder where the idiot is now

....who is the idiot?.... U telling us a fake story or we listening to u... we are not mumu even if u decide that u are....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by PHIPEX(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
It is finished, can Nigeria ever get worst

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by Adebowale89(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
see what buhari had reduce our soldiers too under Gej govt, at least we experience how soldiers that runaway from warfronts and those that disobey their commander face countless of mutiny before the collective cries of international and Nigeria under ordinary civilian

but as expected Nigeria army to be under a disciplinarian military man is sth that left me under a shock. NA turned tribalist, racist, injustice, more lawlessness, Aid of genocide for Fulani over other Nigerians.

to think the soldiers took that action without the awareness of their superior is a big lies. the dumb NA pro in Makurdi ought to have shut up and not saying anything instead of saying thrash

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by SalamRushdie: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
TeeSeven:
I can't believe that the military establishment can give an official statement for an unauthorized revenge attack by some disgruntled military personnel

That's how low Nigeria has sunk under the dullard

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by Iammercy2018: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kennyfancy:
that is Good for Benue state people next time u won't Vote for buhari again and Incase U vote for him in 2019 then the whole of Benue will be finished
why not keep quiet?
Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by alenwup(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
The idiot that calls him the spoke person of army should be ashamed of himself. How is he able to raise his head before international military? I believe he is right on Benue land and that land will consume his entire generation. Benue people die in hundreds on a daily basis. All those thieves in uniform do are to kill animals and Bleep girls at will. Haven't Benue people receive more than their own share from this government? I even blame Tiv people who have turned dumb. Be you a soldier or whatever, I will rather die to see my fellow man burn down my house or kill my parents. God is watching. Why can't they go and fight boko haram. Onya ara

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by Yusman316(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Iscoflexxman:
Some call it zoo, some said shithole is better. Nigeria is finished, danjuma was right. Fulani herdsmen have killed many forcemen,why didnt they react in same mannar thet are reacting now? Ire ooo.
So what? U want soldiers to start burning bushes because herdsmen attacked them. Or don't u know herdsmen don't stay in one place for long
Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by alenwup(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
The idiot that calls him the spoke person of army should be ashamed of himself. How is he able to raise his head before international military? I believe he is right

on Benue land and that land will consume his entire generation. Benue people die in hundreds on a daily basis. All those thieves in uniform do are to kill and eat animals and Bleep girls at will. Haven't Benue people receive more than their own share from this government? I even blame Tiv people who have turned dumb. Be you a soldier or whatever, I will rather die to see my fellow man burn down my house or kill my parents. God is watching. Why can't they go and fight boko haram. Onya ara

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by johnaruson(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sue the military to court for arson and general damages

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by Ken4Christ: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
This confirms the fact that the military are aiding the herdsmen. So, they want to join physical forces with the herdsmen to finish Benue state.

Benue people, God is your only hope to preserve you until the upcoming election when you should massively vote out the ruling party.

Meanwhile, do whatever you can to defend yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by wanger50(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
If the army as a law enforcement agency of the state could engage in this level of retaliatory attacks, how wrong would it be for every day citizens to engage in same acts?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by edward1106(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nukilia:
This is a reason why Civilians should also be armed! When civilians are allowed to possess arms, the security outifits will respect the citizens.

No kill me with laughter abeg

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by bigtt76(f): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
When the soldiers are behaving like terrorists or hoodlums, it makes you start wondering who they are supposed to be protecting. Burning the homes of those paying you to protect them ....the people paying shouldn't also be killing those serving them undecided

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by xcolanto(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
I hope amnesty international gets to see this. The Benue people should sue the army to the ICC to add to the list of crimes against humanity brought to Nigerians by chief of army staff and buhari.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by Awoofawo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria is finish........can't believe that the Army could fell this low cry cry cry cry cry

They just validate all the allegations and accusation of colluding with the Herdsmen with this uncalled for act of revenge against unarmed civilians, who irony are the one paying their salary! What a country, we find ourselves in? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by fasterwell(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Iceman2017:
sad
I think is high time Benue indigenes should ponder and ask where they have got it wrong.
Something is telling me that all these misfortunes happening to them are karma's from their crime against Biafrans during the war.
The gods are angry with Benue.. Innocent blood they help Nigerian army and Fulani's to slaughter have been crying for vengeance.
I pity them.. God have metcy

Only a fool will kill the dog that would have alerted him when the enemies are close to attack him.

They attacked, stabbed innocent and harmless worshippers and burnt down their worship places

So they are facing the consquencies of destroying their own security

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by sweetgala(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
LibertyRep:
Haba. This is grossly unacceptable.

The death of a soldier is painful and regrettable But why burn down a while community instead of fishing out the culprit(s)?
How is this different from the jungle justice we love to condemn?

Benue People are already going through hell in the hand of the terrorist herdsmen. The least they should get from the army is succor and not further torment.

I'm saddened by this unfortunate news. Nigeria shouldn't be a jungle where anything goes.

The Nigerian army don't take very kindly to one of their own getting attacked. One you hit kill one of theirs they seem to loose their mind and just adopt a scorched earth tactic

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by Chuksmonika(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
overall90:
I remember one naval personnel from Benue who was threatening to level the whole of igboland a few years ago because of IPOB.
I wonder where the idiot is now
lol....the know they cant try igbos,we re highly formidable,Nigeria and Gowon cant forget in a hurry the lesson Gallant Biafran force taught them during the civil war,agbagana attack is still fresh in their mind,when Biafran army decimated an entire Nigeria 2nd battalion of 6000 soldiers to the ground

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by Boyooosa(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
This happens when TY Danjuma says: Defend yourselves, after swallowing billions of naira while in govt.
The NA too no try @all, dem no even do investigation nor underground Intel before considering themselves to court of law and executioner. I weep for my nation for this can be likened to Jungle Justice.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by MTKbudapest(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
pls can someone do me a lifetime favour by getting me out of this zoo. Mbok i am tired.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson by Kenkuss(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
When soldiers kill civilians
Do civilians go and burn down barracks ?
Two wrongs cannot make a right
Why not fish out the people involved in the killing
than to take down a vilage that are helpless in the hands of herdsmen .
DOUBLE WHAHALA FOR DEAD BODY.
I feel sorry for the villagers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors / Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.