Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Check Out This Wonderful Blog I Created From Scratch With My Tecno L9 Plus - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out This Wonderful Blog I Created From Scratch With My Tecno L9 Plus (1189 Views)

Google Celebrates Christmas With This Wonderful Doodle, Check It Out / I Need Your Comments On This Blog I Created For My Company With Blogger / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Wonderful Blog I Created From Scratch With My Tecno L9 Plus by Guilderland1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hello my fellow bloggers and nairaland. I have always loved blogging for passion.
Recently I have been doing research on blogging and today I have finally built this wonderful blog without a PC, coding of the HTML was done with my android phone. The blog header logo and designs was equally done by my phone. Even the hosting was done with my android phone.
Please check the site and give me back ur recommendations.
You too can make it, just give it a try...
http://www.dailyinfo.ga
Thanks u all...

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Wonderful Blog I Created From Scratch With My Tecno L9 Plus by Faraidi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
Guilderland1:
Hello my fellow bloggers and nairaland. I have always loved blogging for passion.
Recently I have been doing research on blogging and today I have finally built this wonderful blog without a PC, coding of the HTML was done with my android phone. The blog header logo and designs was equally done by my phone. Even the hosting was done with my android phone.
Please check the site and give me back ur recommendations.
You too can make it, just give it a try...
http://www.dailyinfo.ga
Thanks u all...
are you a web developer?
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Blog I Created From Scratch With My Tecno L9 Plus by Guilderland1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Faraidi:
are you a web developer?
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Professional Html,bootstrap,php,java,json Web Deloper. Pay After Service! / Convert Any Website Into A Mobile Application In Less Than 12mins / Nord Vpn 1,2,3,4 Years Accounts Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.