Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" (1366 Views)

What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" by Aniwhyte(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Some few days ago i created a thread of me unable to buy and use Facebook ads, due to my safe token code unable to appear, than i needs someone to do it for me, but to my greatest surprise many nairalanders called me a "scammer" that am looking for who to scam "the thing pain me die sha, because i didn't ever had such intention and have never done that before, reasons it really pained me, i nor fit cry that day" so the mod came and deleted my topic so i just forgot about everything concerning Facebook ads, so i saw a page with many members and decided to join contacted the owner and he said it's 20k to advertise a month, so i told him i needs a trial before i can pay such amount to advertise, so we both agreed on a deal and it's 2k for two days, so he made me an admin on the page and i started advertising my page immediately "sharp sharp" no time to waste ooo, it was yesterday evening, so so fast forward to today this evening i have gotten 4k likes so far, i don't plan running the monthly ad by tomorrow i knw I will hit 8k likes my 8k likes is okay with me, with enough shares on my post I will be able to grow my page from here, would have ran the monthly ad, "but the guy too dey complain" he complain just dey time me, he complains alot, always giving me different restrictions, so my question here is, is the 2k worth the likes i got? Would I have gotten such likes if i had went with Facebook ads, would the 2k have given me such likes with Facebook ads? "i need answers plsss"

Mods
Why are my scrrenshots not appearing

Re: Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" by baba11(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
May I ask you. Did you target the right audience
Re: Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" by anoda(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Facebook ads wont give you that, pls share his contact with me, i need followers
Re: Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" by yebo36(f): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
How do you contact admin on Facebook
Re: Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" by anoda(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
yebo36:
How do you contact admin on Facebook

i need to contact the owner of that page, need to buy traffick
Re: Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" by Aniwhyte(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2018
anoda:

Re: Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" by Aniwhyte(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
anoda:

After 9 days i got 30k likes, i would ve gladly shared u his contacts, but with what i experience the other time, i really don't thinks i can do that...

Re: Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" by Ranchhoddas: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
You sure say no be robot dey like your page?
Re: Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" by Aniwhyte(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You sure say no be robot dey like your page?

Which Robort? They are real humans bro, the group am Sharing my posts to have 1.8million members.

The shares is the main koko, i got 11k shares on one of my posts, I got 8k shares with another, so with the shares your page must surely grow

Re: Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" by anoda(m): 11:38pm On May 01, 2018
Aniwhyte:

After 9 days i got 30k likes, i would ve gladly shared u his contacts, but with what i experience the other time, i really don't thinks i can do that...

what kinda experience Pls am in serious need of this, am a graphics designer, just pm me his contact or page name, my contacts are in my signature
Re: Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" by Nobody: 10:44am On May 02, 2018
You do advert, they now ask you for number you're forming papazzz... What's the purpose of this thread if you don't want to share contact.
Re: Is Spending 2k On FB Ads Worth This Likes I Got On My FB Page? "Scrernshots" by anoda(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2018
yettymuse:
You do advert, they now ask you for number you're forming papazzz... What's the purpose of this thread if you don't want to share contact.
i taya for am ooooooo no be persin epp you advertise You still help am na. You just droped a nice review for a product and you still dont want us to buy...... Maka why undecided :/

(1) (Reply)

Lamentations Of Some Nigerian Parents At Old Age / How To Be Pregnant? / Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.