Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger (56212 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / This 12 Pictures Will Make You Honour May30th Biafra Heroes Day And Sit-at-home / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Felixalex(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
U deserve some accolades grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by iHart(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
are these pictures what we can bring up to disprove Buhari? why can't we get pictures from bankers, doctors, nurses, lecturers, building engineers, architects, industrialist etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Flokey: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by kmaster007: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
and dis man no dey smoke weed..
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Razak5(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
theunnamed:
Nice photos dude, lemme just say kudos before some ppl come here to argue that despite your surveys you're lazy...

Loll grin

Or some will start tribal/ethnic/religious.... Y'know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
I don't understand,

which of the laziness?
Is it intellectual or physical laziness?
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by AreaFada2: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
ednut1:
.it was crystal clear to me this was how it would be. Bt i dont care he must complete his tenure. Make canny or aussie gimme visa make i jaa this zoo

I think it is very young people and those who show no interest in history that are surprised. We basically predicted much of what is going on now back in 2014 to early 2015. But we were dismissed as "Tonoids". Any country where truth has been murdered can never move forward.

Luckily most of us that foresaw this braced ourselves beforehand. I already cut my investments as soon as Bubu was elected. It proved to be a wise decision as the Naira plunged due to failed economic policies and policy somersault.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Dnohpete: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Share until 76% of Buhari's 188million unites.

We are what our president called 'lazy'. We hustle and grind even when we shouldn't; we lack basic amenities, yet we create; no free education, yet we have degrees. We are indeed lazy in this our country called Nigeria! Join this facebook movement if you are in the age bracket that the president called lazy. Tell us how lazy you are and lets see how many lazy youth with PVC Nigeria has.
https://www./588148091551735?

#LazyNigerianYouths

FB name: Lazy Nigerian Youth
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by banre(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhari is a fool
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by AreaFada2: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
AreaFada2:

I think it is very young people and those who show no interest in history that are surprised. We basically predicted much of what is going on now back in 2014 to early 2015. But we were dismissed as "Tonoids". Any country where truth has been murdered can never move forward.

Luckily most of us that foresaw this braced ourselves beforehand. I already cut my investment as soon as Bubu was elected. It proved to be a wise decision as the Naira plunged due to failed economic policies and policy summersault.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by enjoy1100: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
I fear who no fear buhari
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by tunary(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Despite the hardship, daily hustling and struggling the apc govt have caused, this OLODO of a president still have the temerity to call the youth lazy//illiterates, school he didn't go.

2019 lots of the lazy youths will show you
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by money121(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Cyberleets: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
Being a Nigerian alone is not easy!
I wish up-to 10 million or more Nigerian lazy youth get their pvc... lets send buhari and his lazy children back to their village
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Angrymode: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
iHart:
are these pictures what we can bring up to disprove Buhari? why can't we get pictures from bankers, doctors, nurses, lecturers, building engineers, architects, industrialist etc.

These are the ones with slim options for survival but still do. I think they make better presentation to the case at hand.

As for buhari who thinks most Nigerian youths are uneducated and lazy like him simply illustrates how myopic and daft he truely is.

I don't even blame him, I blame all the idiots that staked their PVCs at voting centers for such buffoon.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by laytoshtwo: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
ednut1:
Sai baba till 2023 angry tongue

grin grin grin Slave
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Gerrard59(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Till date, I cannot still fathom how seemingly EDUCATED individuals supported Buhari. If I get to vote, I'll vote him this time.

Hopefully, it will teach people how to think not what to think!
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
you guys should stop it... the dullard did not know the meaning of lazy
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by alezzy13: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
The more I see youths hyperventilating over the comment he allegedly made, the more he is vindicated.

Less than 1% of the empty drums making noise over the place have not even seen the clip.

The same people who openly climaxced when the foreign leader referred to us as "shytehole" insisting the man was "saying it as it is", are now complaining? Isnt PMB "saying it as it is"?? (Never mind the he NEVER actually used d word lazy)

Are there not a sizable number of youth who are uneducated and just wait for freebies?

Smhg
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by americanson: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
nwaanambra1:
i don't really understand why all this noise about buharia's comment!

you all fail to remember that to buhari, NIGERIA IS ONLY AREWASTAN!

SO WHEN HE SAYS THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY AND UNEDUCATED AND WAITING ON OIL MONEY, HE WAS REFERRING TO HIS AREWA YOUTHS! AND BELIEVE ME HE IS VERY RIGHT! IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT THEN VISIT THE NORTH AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

BUBU IS RIGHT! YOU PEOPLE SHOULD PLS FREE HIM!
even at that bro, Northerners are not so lazy Abeg. They feed this country with their farms. They hustle hard. Come to the south to fight for daily bread. I have even seen Northern girl cleaning windscreen last time I was in Benin and I had to Cross over to her and gave her some money.

Please the man is a complete waste that should have been aborted.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by americanson: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
alezzy13:
The more I see youths hyperventilating over the comment he allegedly made, the more he is vindicated.

Less than 1% of the empty drums making noise over the place have not even seen the clip.

The same people who openly climaxced when the foreign leader referred to us as "shytehole" insisting the man was "saying it as it is", are now complaining? Isnt PMB "saying it as it is"?? (Never mind the he NEVER actually used d word lazy)

Are there not a sizable number of youth who are uneducated and just wait for freebies?

Smhg
Oga... U don't go outside and disgrace your family, no matter what. Other countries have their own set backs but u will hardly see their leaders go to an international gathering and make such ridiculous statement about its citizens.

It is very undiplomatic... And a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Awoofawo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
iHart:
So na only those you listed have dignity in labour....... Can you even show us any available opportunity on those field........? The truth Nigeria youth are moy lazy lack opportunities, no thank the misplaced priority, misgoverned and mismanaged of the country's wealth by our lrsfrrs of which Buhari is part of!
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by wehdone(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
ednut1:
u didnt die since 2015 . u wont die before 2023. He must finish d tenure o. Thereafter okoroawusa go rule for 8 years. Then el rufia go do 8 years den senator yayi go do 8 years too. I go dey canny or aussie dey sip tea grin

God must punish u finally!!!
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Sgwin: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari know that northern youths are lazy people we igbos are not lazy buhari is telling his brothers from northern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by deebrownneymar: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Old age they worry PMB. He should do the right thing and resign.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Rabiu4190: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
nwaanambra1:
i don't really understand why all this noise about buharia's comment!

you all fail to remember that to buhari, NIGERIA IS ONLY AREWASTAN!

SO WHEN HE SAYS THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY AND UNEDUCATED AND WAITING ON OIL MONEY, HE WAS REFERRING TO HIS AREWA YOUTHS! AND BELIEVE ME HE IS VERY RIGHT! IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT THEN VISIT THE NORTH AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

BUBU IS RIGHT! YOU PEOPLE SHOULD PLS FREE HIM!

Oga mi, you are 200% right. Northerners are very lazy, extremely lazy. I have spent more that 10years in the north, presently i dey Kano now. one young Hausa medical doctor once told me that their people are very lazy. those guys only depend on federal job, fed gov salary without working. is in this region you will see someone doing both state and federal work, hence he/she will only go to work anytime he wish. they depend on oil money. Go to all FGC Schools in the north, then u will see lazy, unqualified teachers that will only enter class twice in a term. They resign when u give them transfer to another state outside north. I am 100% sure that with yoruba and Igbo 2gether Naija will be a better place. Nothing Hausa man can offer us as president... #SENBBABABACK2DAURA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hmmm They give us N18,000 minimum wage, and then build private universities for themselves and still call us lazy and some iiidiots are rooting them on, while the elite don't use Nigerians hospitals, schools, and have 24 hours electricity, keep slaving
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by ocelot2006(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
ednut1:
u didnt die since 2015 . u wont die before 2023. He must finish d tenure o. Thereafter okoroawusa go rule for 8 years. Then el rufia go do 8 years den senator yayi go do 8 years too. I go dey canny or aussie dey sip tea grin

Bros, abeg na! Forgive them.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Celsony: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
ednut1:
Bros you wicked o cheesy if all dis pple u mentioned shld rule nigeria after dis dullard then i can say that nigeria is gunner/FINISH cheesy
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Ebukamatth(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
i'm sick of this country. Some one should please tell me what to do
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by God2man(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Not true
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by kenychordz: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
This man just has to go come 2019
Hope all the youths in dis forum have their pvc ready, we can't take this lying low, what an insult

Useless president

Let him tell us what his useless children have achieved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.