Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria (6125 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2018
Repentance Prayer for the Church of Christ in Nigeria.

-18. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for hewing broken cistern that cannot hold water.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
The church is the official representative of the Lord. Jesus Christ on earth.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2018

-19. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for not watching for the coming of the Lord.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Repentance is key to earning God's mercy.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
I want to know what and what the church of Christ need to repent from.

Facts and figures.

You'll do well to consider Rom. 5:17. To enable you understand the church of Christ better.

U may whatsapp me ur reply via 07067916243.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ezebohirepurcha:
I want to know what and what the church of Christ need to repent from.

Facts and figures.

You'll do well to consider Rom. 5:17. To enable you understand the church of Christ better.

U may whatsapp me ur reply via 07067916243.

Read why the church ofChrist in Nigeria should repent and also read the opening and all the prayer points raised so far.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2018

-20. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for merchandising the gospel. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
every activities of gates of hell over the church of Christ in Nigeria be destroyed by the blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
The repentance is on-going, kindly join us.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:42am On Jun 13, 2018

-21. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for introducing partisan politics into the church. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2018
We need to repent. Let us repent.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Repentance is key to salvation.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance and righteousness.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2018

-22. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for not helping the Poors in the church.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2018
The gates of hell shall not prevail over the Church in Jesus name.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Repentance is key for revival in the church.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2018

-23. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for not helping the widows in the church. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Revelation 3:19
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
We are still mourning the deaths of our beloved brothers/sisters from benue, zamfara and taraba states, yet 11 villages were over-run and more than 200 people killed in Plateau state. Too much blood is flowing in this Nigeria. Too much blood is crying against her. Repentance is key to avoid the wrath of God in Nigeria. Most watch men that are supposed to be holding repentance revival where we will weep and roll on the ground for mercy are busy with motivation and prosperity gospel. Lord, please, have mercy and remember those that cannot distinguish their left from the right, as you did in Nineveh.

Church of Christ in Nigeria, repent.

Nigeria, repent.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2018

-24. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for not helping the fatherless children in the church. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
He that is with God is the majority. Let us switch to God in repentance.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Revelation 3:3
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Let us repent.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2018

-25. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for using charms and divinations.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Daniel 9:5
5 We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Repentance is the foundation of our walk with God.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2018

-26. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for prophesying by Baal. Father, forgive us in the name of Jesus Christ

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Will the Lord found faith on earth when He comes?
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Let us repent.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2018

-27. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for prophesying by Jezebel. Father, forgive us in the name of Jesus.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Let the church of Christ in Nigeria forsake their sins.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
The church is the spiritual representative of the Lord, Jesus Christ, on earth. Whatever thing is going on in the world, the church will give account to God.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2018

-28. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for doing carnivals in the church. Father, forgive us in Jesus name..

[url=www.jesuscoming1..com}JESUScoming[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JMAN05, BERNIMOORE ON JONAH'S WARNING VS JW RUSSELL 1914 PREDICTION. / Is It Possible To Have A Perfect Life? / The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.