Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This (6011 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:12am On Apr 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Like you Na, how is your biscuit factory job, maybe if you save for one year you can give him 40k.

I know that a lazy girl like you can't purchase gifts worth 5k for her bf...

get out jare angry
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't work in a biscuit factory (maybe that's where you work).

I don't have time for ugly lazy girls like you
Stop denying it, you work in a biscuit factory where they pay you 13k.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I know that a lazy girl like you can't purchase gifts worth 5k for her bf...
get out jare angry
if I purchase it, I will come and tell you abi. LMAO!
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:23am On Apr 21, 2018
Chikita66:
if I purchase it, I will come and tell you abi. LMAO!

get out....
poor fellow angry
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Like you Na, how is your biscuit factory job, maybe if you save for one year you can give him 40k.
lol chikita why u wicked like this eh... grin
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:36am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Jamie90(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
I doubt if she grew in naija

Most Nigerian girls are very stingy.

If you have ever been stranded on the road and in need of help; I bet you won't dare go a lady for help. You will go to a fellow nigga.

If a lady is stranded too, she dare not go to a fellow lady for help cos they won't help her. She will still find a nigga to explain their troubles to.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Cutehector(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

what? You can't type long words again? grin why do you even get concerned about this working in a buscuit factory thing though? After all you were the one who posted it.. Right?

Well I think the matter shouldn't get you pissed off... For real. At least you are better than some girls who still recieve money from their parents.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Jamie90(m): 6:47am On Apr 21, 2018
pawshjai:
Op...its obvious dah ur love for this lady is based on her generousity towards u...m hapi for u dou...buh d question x wah happens if she stops it..a man suddenly tinkx of marriage wif a lady he strtd dating for jes a month..jes bcus she spends on him...issa example of #lazynigerianyouth...i guess u love her bcus she x handy...d days she stops u ll stop loving her...nd das catastrophic...jes my view dou

If you read the post carefully, you would realize that my first attraction was her beauty, hence, I didn't mind subscribing for her data and even sending her Trans money.

The thought or rather hope of dating a beautiful woman enticed me.

I am the type that respects women. If you are independent, my respect becomes unreserved.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nah, not true. Providing is an ego boost for men...it isn't same for women, but if a woman loves you, she will spend on you.

The thing I don't understand is, most times the guy they give selflessly isn't usually the one they date. It is usually one big head forming bestie.
I noticed that too, but do you have any idea idea why?
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2018
Chikita testing TheUpsetGirl1 patience grin
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Lol... Op don't eat the one that will hang your throat. Cloth seller indeed.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
grincheesy.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Jamie90:

Most Nigerian girls are very stingy.

If you have ever been stranded on the road and in need of help; I bet you won't there go a lady for help. You will go to a fellow nigga.

If a lady is stranded too, she dare not go to a fellow lady for help cos they won't help her. She will still find a nigga to explain their troubles to.
A lady helping another fellow lady in distress?cheesy. Where dat one wan happen in Nigeria?cheesy. Ladies prefer meeting guys for help than their fellow ladies cos they know we guys are open minded. I can meet a fellow random guy in the street if i am stranded and d paddy go dip hand into im pocket if e get..likewise if a fellow guy wey i don't know on d street hala me for transport money if stranded i will give if somethin dey wit me na.likewise if a lady approach me. Na very few ladies dey kind hearted oo. I am very sure this lady op met must be born and bred overseas.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Michelle55: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2018
OneSentence:
I know most guys would say marry her asap cos she might be looking for husband but I say don't even think about it. she's a nice person, a rare kind I must say but keep her as a friend besides she might not want more than that anyway. the only time you can mention anything beyond friendship to her is if you are already a man, no disrespect but, I mean, able to provide for her if she eventually becomes your wife and you have kids together. until then, a man depending on a woman for livelihood or survival is like a curse in itself.
all the best
one bottle of trophy for you!!! well said
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by darlingnuel(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Any nairaland lady that sends me 40k, na marriage straight up...

Wat did i just type?
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
labanj1:
Wow. Lovely. Seems some ladies still reason beyond the usual. Meanwhile other slay queens still be wondering if a lady did this.

And the ladies will be like " she's a fool, he will go spend the money on other ladies". It was on nairaland I told a lady not all girls has this mentality "my boyfriend must be one to take care of me" and I sited an example she was like if I stay with them. When a lady finds her self in a circle of leeches she feels all ladies thinks like her. There are good girls everywhere. For those ladies looking rich men I wish you good luck.

Reason players gets the good girls, they ask a lot of girls out and coincidentally they met the good ones unlike the good guys they always make such there is spark first many times they meet the leeches.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by ashjay001(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
christabell18:
ok na...
BTW....first time to b d first to comment sha...

3rd to comment sef, no badtongue

OP, sha remember say, awoof dey run belle
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Michelle55:
one bottle of trophy for you!!! well said
lol...thanks. a bottle of milk would be better...smiles...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened With This Deadrat Incident / My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added / Run From Those Loan App Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.