Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,321 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Please I Need Urgent Answer To This Interview Question - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Urgent Answer To This Interview Question (757 Views)

What Do You Say When You Don’t Know The Answer To An Interview Question / I Got A Job Offer In Canada, I Need Urgent Advice / How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Answer To This Interview Question by udeze73(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
This question got me ripped today. I ended up replying "I can't think of any for now" the interviewer just smiled like: yeah! I got him!!
Here is the question :
Tell me about the toughest decision you ever made
Please urgent answer. I gotta prepare for an upcoming interview
Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer To This Interview Question by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
udeze73:
This question got me ripped today. I ended up replying "I can't think of any for now" the interviewer just smiled like: yeah! I got him!!
Here is the question :

what about thinking about THE TOUGHEST DECISION YOU'VE EVER MADE, then telling them?! or is that so difficult for you? remember, if you reply any BS and then they question you about it, you will look like a bigger fool
Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer To This Interview Question by Tats(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Things that I can think of but may never have applied to you.

- Challenge someone at work for unethical behaviour or something they did wrong
- Had to take a decision or choose between two or more competing options regarding work or Education
- Appraise / provide feedback on a non-performing employee
Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer To This Interview Question by JARUSHUB: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
udeze73:
Here is the question :

To aid you in your next interview:

http://www.jraushub.com/how-to-answer-to-40-of-the-toughest-interview-questions/

http://www.jraushub.com/4-common-interview-mistakes-that-can-cost-you-a-job/
Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer To This Interview Question by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
Just paint a scenario where you had to choose between a very skilful staff with bad attitude to work and a staff with average skill and a good attitude to work.

Just let them know how you had to let go of the skilled staff and keep the average staff despite the fact you need his services,but you can't risk spoiling the morale of your crew because of a cantankerous person who finds it difficult to be a team player.

Going forward,you had to train the average staff to fill the void.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer To This Interview Question by udeze73(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Tats:
Things that I can think of but may never have applied to you.

- Challenge someone at work for unethical behaviour or something they did wrong
- Had to take a decision or choose between two or more competing options regarding work or Education
- Appraise / provide feedback on a non-performing employee
Wow! I these are grey areas my though didn't extend up to. Noted!!
Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer To This Interview Question by udeze73(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pepsi101:
Just paint a scenario where you had to choose between a very skilful staff with bad attitude to work and a staff with average skill and a good attitude to work.

Just let them know how you had to let go of the skilled staff and keep the average staff despite the fact you need his services,but you can't risk spoiling the morale of your crew because of a cantankerous person who finds it difficult to be a team player.

Going forward,you had to train the average staff to fill the void.

To inquire, is it a smart move to paint a scenario that you have never encountered in reality?? The interview may decide to dig deeper and you possibly could be void of response.
You know that felling undecided
Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer To This Interview Question by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
udeze73:

To inquire, is it a smart move to paint a scenario that you have never encountered in reality?? The interview may decide to dig deeper and you possibly could be void of response.
You know that felling undecided

I understand you perfectly Bro, but you have to deploy your literary skill,you have to think on your feet and give them a good melodrama.

That's why we were taught fiction in literature (GNS 201)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria / Opportunity To Be Trained As A Skilled Crane Operator In Lagos For Cheap / Vacancies For HR And Resourcing Officer At Oscar Temple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.