Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) (44893 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's 5 Professions, Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by FlirtyGist: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
GistMore.com

She caption;

Just standing here being Lazy... in the mean time shout out to the country whose youth has taught me that working hard to make it at any age is indeed possible if you’re determined. People say and think I’m Nigerian probably; because my hustle knows no limit... #lazynigerianyouths

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/just-standing-lazy-juliet-ibrahim-reacts-photo

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by FlirtyGist: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Laitesmart(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
Arsenal Football Club Manager, Arsene Wenger to quit the club at the end of the season in order to take up the offer of Nigeria President, Muhammed Buhari, to come teach Nigerian youths how to be hardworking and not lazy...

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari is a celebrity president ooo, he is always relevant without trying.

Ice prince should go and learn from him.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by ja2ken(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Congrats to all those that voted booooohari thinking he was a messiah .. !!!! grin grin.. Jonathan wasn't the best, buhari was never an option...

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Masterclass32: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari get mind call us lazy, on top all this our hustle.

Buhari sef undecided

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by talk2saintify(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
shocked

Buhari is a Disgrace

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by debris: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
I am tr
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by debris: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
sad
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Teniola2000: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oga gist more Biko no vex... Make I drop this one here!

Nigerian Lady Accuse Pastor Sunday Adelaja for sexually abusing her, leaks chat and video

© JoelsBlog Media

https://joelsblog.com.ng/joelsblog-exclusive-nigerian-pastor-sunday-adelaja-exposed-for-sleeping-with-women-in-his-church/

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by credid(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
I need work am not ladylazy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Fianze93(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
tongue every body wan trend see waiting bubu cause
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by pauljumbo: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
For those who don’t see anything wrong with the president

They should advice him to make more of such statements it will help him at next year election

Baba we want more keep saying it as your followers want you to say it.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Interesting how this lazy youth thing is trending...and after observing from afar I can say Nigerian youths are super lazy and it hurts real bad when we spend more energy on social media invented by a youth of another country arguing and making fun of what a 70+ old man said...if I contest against Buhari I will surely lose because the youth will not be logical and use their brain to connect dots..Sowere is a prime example..I've already seen people bashing this dude and saying he's a joke...

I'm not a fan of sowore but imagine if we had 15 Sowores out here politicking against Buhari and his ABBA Kyari old grand papa cartel..but guess what the youth including NANS will take bride and mess everything up in favour of the old cartel which we can not challenge in bribery and looting..

I'm sorry but the truth is we are lazy because we are too engrossed in sex, bbnaija and xvideos..while the others are hooked on codeine or whatever it's out there.

We need to change..start ..programming/reading books/learning a skill..doesn't cost a dime...but instead we spend time in identity theft aka 419...let's be productive ...together we can kick Buhari, Yusuf and those skinny girls back to daura...let's go get our PVC cos we were born to do this!!!

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Martinez19(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
chivera018:
Buhari is a celebrity president ooo, he is always relevant without trying.

Ice prince should go and learn from him.
wetin Zamani do you? grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by tgmservice: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
hmmm Nigerians like overdoing things everybody is now reacting even this one.

My Facebook feeds is filled with everyone reacting.

Burahi messed up lets move on
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Humble360(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Prayer point: Every Arsene Wenger in ur life must leave by thunder by Fire

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Sarang(f): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
smiley
Please check out my signature
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by ObaKlaz: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
I was lazy enough to vote for that cow in 2015. I shall be dutiful enough to kick his ass out come next year.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by bennynaza(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Dis one always likes kissing Nigerian ass. Dis naija youths ask you to speak for them?

We dont need ur help, we can verbally frustrate bubu out of office on our own. Just ask Wenger how arsenal fan frustrated him out of his dear club
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by naijjaman(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
tongue tongue

Everyone is so upset with the old man but what do you expect?

He's sure many of you will vote him even if he tell you to slap your parents grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by MrAnele(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by ZarahBuhari: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by gokay11(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
patiently waiting for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Laitesmart:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
Arsenal Football Club Manager, Arsene Wenger to quit the club at the end of the season in order to take up the offer of Nigeria President, Muhammed Buhari, to come teach Nigerian youths how to be hardworking and not lazy...

VERY DRY

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by cyberaddict: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
God bless you Juliet

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by SamuelTurner(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Share if you are lazy
Like if you are not lazy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Jaguntemmy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
All these yeyebrities claiming they are not lazy just show how lazy youths are. Did any doctor, engineer or businessman Comment or that topic. only people whey no contribute anything other than dance step or slang they voice shit out.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by 1stola: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Everybody wan use bubu mumuness trend grin grin grin

Even dogs and Bltches grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benson Okonkwo Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos / Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.