Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (44118 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by talk2percy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Religion should be banned in this country. All forms of religion
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Learnstuffs: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
I don't pity anybody. Those ladies when sinners like us tell them the truth, they would rather believe what their Pastor said. Good for them

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by engrchykae(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
The major exclusive career of the southwest which is pastopreneurship is about to hit the rock.
Yoruba pastors at their best

2 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by tbaby534(f): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
So because Dr Sunday is calling out the big shots for their scam in the Nigerian church. All of a sudden sex scandal don start. Anyways, I'm not gonna defend Dr Sunday, we all have our weak points

3 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by FLYFIRE(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
What God is DOING WITH THIS MAN CANNOT be stopped until the thieves are chased out of the church of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Debazent: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pastors and Scandals these days is like bread and butter
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Pangea: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
He who is without sin....

So adelaja too dey skiboroki and he is busy abusing other pastors?
Bloody hipocrite
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by LORDVLADPUTIN: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm

he has been very vocal against pastor adeboye. I strongly think they are trying to blackmail him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Tijay90(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
When you pipu were sleeping with him & enjoying privileges no one heard a thing...all of a sudden you want to resurrect past atrocities after you have fallen from his grace... Well, dear females, if you're a victim of sexual harassment, please learn to report IMMEDIATELY! don't come here & be giving us complicated cases from years ago.
Ps: I'm tempted to think that females only cry foul when they are no longer enjoying the tryst.
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Temysteve(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
dafeyankee:
No comment.
Me patiently waiting for Pastor Adeboye's sidechick to tell her version of the friendship when they break up.
I believe her story.
na you devil go disgrace no be the great man of God.

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by kmaster007: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
story for d gods
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by LORDVLADPUTIN: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
tbaby534:
So because Dr Sunday is calling out the big shots for their scam in the Nigerian church. All of a sudden sex scandal don start. Anyways, I'm not gonna defend Dr Sunday, we all have our weak points

you completely nailed it......I THINK THE HAND OF PASTOR ADEBOYE WHO IS A Freemason IS BOLDLY WRITTEN ALL OVER THIS STORY......pastor adelaja has been attacking pastor adeboye for all his deception and scheme then all of a sudden this....this is food for the GULLIBLE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Teniola2000:
See Chat the Lady Had with JoelsBlog

WATCH THE LEAKED SEX TAPE /VIDEO CALL HERE

https://joelsblog.com.ng/joelsblog-exclusive-nigerian-pastor-sunday-adelaja-exposed-for-sleeping-with-women-in-his-church/
This man, get outta here please. If you want to promote a blog, I am sure you know what to do and the best way to go about it. Dear NL Moderators, please do your job now!

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by streamsofjoy(f): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Mine is a simple question. Is this not the pastor that shared a video of himself faulting the sermon of papa adeboye on tithing abi giving which one sef?
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Teniola2000:
JoelsBlog Exclusive

A popular Nigerian Pastor, Sunday Adelaja has been busted by one of his church members who disclosed to JoelsBlog that the Pastor has wronged so many Women in his Church.

Using his Power and Influence as the General Overseer, Pastor Sunday Adelaja is known for abusing and sleeping with young girls including married women who had all left after he asked to sleep with them,Not Once was he (Sunday Adelaja) questioned on why they left!

There is an on-going movement on Facebook with the Harsh tag, #Istandforthetruth to make sure those women got Justice, A Lady Fleur Carine Marin took to her Facebook wall to call out to the pastor, she wrote;

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216058688602003&id=1292950174&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10216058688602003%3Atl_objid.10216058688602003%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10216058688602003%3Athid.1292950174%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1525157999%3A8242820387740633626&__tn__=%2As-R

The Randy Man of God made Reference to Apostle Suleman's scandal with Stephanie Otobo saying No body will believe her, No matter how hard she tried (Ms.Carine)

© JoelsBlog Media
https://joelsblog.com.ng/joelsblog-exclusive-nigerian-pastor-sunday-adelaja-exposed-for-sleeping-with-women-in-his-church/

Enough of all these junks abeg. Or are you one of the lazy youths?

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by otokx(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
That was how Otobo started, we are not interested.

2 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Maseke: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
is this a revenge post from rccg. The story no make sense

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by anibirelawal(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Super story

As i dey read dey go, i think say na Poem, i com later discover say na Novel.
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
The first question is, what are your nude pictures doing with him and how did he force you to give them to him.

All I see are the rantings of a girl who suddenly discovers that she's going to be blackmailed for life and her nudes will end up on the internet and decides to act first.

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by opeoluwa20(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Am coming for you both efcc
CYBERGHOST007:

Hello I need it
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by labanj1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
engrchykae:
The major exclusive career of the southwest which is pastopreneurship is about to hit the rock.
Yoruba pastors at their best
I know you want to bring tribalism. Be informed, he is a pastor in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by labanj1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pls be reminded that this man is in Ukraine not Nigeria cos I see a lot of people shouting Nigeria this and that.

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by CYBERGHOST007(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
opeoluwa20:
Am coming for you both efcc
I commit any crime, I need it just for business. It's not a crime bro

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by superlanny(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
pls did he use jazz on them, rape them or he just use mouth, cus in this case most times, na setup.

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
I wish they'll all be exposed. Devils with bibles. angry

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
When u worship ur pastor u fall prey to many of their weaknesses and wrong motives

2 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by rosita33(f): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
divinehand2003:
Damn too long. Lost interest anyways.

However, pastors are humans. Don't ever imagine in your minds that they are superhumans and perfect. The devil tempts him the same way he does to other fellows. It's unfortunate that some of these pastors give in to seducing spirits. But we must try to help them to remain in the family of Christ through prayers and supplication with thanksgiving.
you just make you statement voidy by mentioning thanksgiving. pastor no sabi do thanksgiving themselves?
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
All these gullible females that will leave their husbands and boyfriends to offer themselves to god of men to do as they please ntoooor!!!!

Serves all of you right. Nonsense!
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Adieza(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
It's a lie.
show us the video and Audio .
Dr. Sunday don't have access to Phone, he has problems with the Ukraine Government, This is a cheap blackmail, He doesn't use Skype

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by sshyne(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
Well.. I don't believe this story. The question that should be asked is "why now"? Why coming with all this allegations now. Why is it that when the battle against the tithe mongers is getting intense then this lady brings up the story. Well as for me this is a big distraction from the message the pastor brings by opening people's eyes to the truth about this GOs.
Trust me I won't be surprised when something comes out on daddy freeze too, we know the people at work but God pass them

3 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Emanodimo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
divinehand2003:
Damn too long. Lost interest anyways.

However, pastors are humans. Don't ever imagine in your minds that they are superhumans and perfect. The devil tempts him the same way he does to other fellows. It's unfortunate that some of these pastors give in to seducing spirits. But we must try to help them to remain in the family of Christ through prayers and supplication with thanksgiving.

U have said it all
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by steveDpro: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
kiss lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Pastor Abel Damina? / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.