Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

T - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T (8301 Views)

Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T by movid(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bad thing to do..speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: T by CAPSLOCKED: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
mespusinglez:
So You're Saying "It's Not HYGIENIC Is Senseless And Impolite?

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IT'S NOT HYGIENIC?
DO YOU THINK KISSING IS MORE HYGIENIC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T by CAPSLOCKED: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
yinkeys:

What solution do you profer.
How best would you have turned her down or handled it.

IF IT'S BECAUSE OF THE DISCHARGE OR SMELL, YOU TELL HER ABOUT IT IN THE BEST WAY SHE CAN UNDERSTAND, AND HELP HER FIND WAYS TO FIX IT.

IF YOU'RE NOT FEELING GOOD ENOUGH, OR YOU'RE TIRED OR WHATEVER THE REASON, YOU FIND A NICE WAY TO SAY IT.

THERE'S NO REASON FOR HER TO ASK FOR CUNNILINGUS BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR FACE IN IT.
THERE'S NO REASON FOR YOU TO TURN HER DOWN IF SHE GOES OUT OF THE WAY AND ASKS FOR IT.

1 Like

Re: T by Oreofepeters: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
Imagine one useless guy go say make I suck im dick filled with worms oh hell NO grin

Spitting noise! You just dey form extraordinary, mind you every girl does that. When konji enter you, no be person go tell you to suck. Besides diick is more hygenic than pusssy. Take it or leave it
Re: T by agbonkamen(f): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:

Spitting noise! You just dey form extraordinary, mind you every girl does that. When konji enter you, no be person go tell you to suck. Besides diick is more hygenic than pusssy. Take it or leave it
this my mouth suck dick I dey mad ni grin
Re: T by Oreofepeters: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
this my mouth suck dick I dey mad ni grin
You will one day, might come out of reflex. Pen this down..
Re: T by Icecream4U(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
mespusinglez:
Whether Na My Wife I Will Not Do It.....She's More Than Clean...But No Matter How You Clean The Anus it can't stop smelling na
Lmao grin
Re: T by EmmySparky(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
its not about dirty guys all guys have it even you....just keep shut joor grin grin
for ur info am not d dirty type...so i no get maggot like ur boyfriends...maggots no dey commot from clean stuffs
Re: T by Shugavee(f): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When other guys are sucking that of their girlfriends to satisfy them you're here asking questions it's obvious you can't keep a relationship cool
loud it sis cheesy
Re: T by agbonkamen(f): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
EmmySparky:
for ur info am not d dirty type...so i no get maggot like ur boyfriends...maggots no dey commot from clean stuffs
mumu na u be o I dey u say worms dey inside every dick u dey talk another thing.....its natural not dirtiness
Re: T by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Shugavee:
loud it sis cheesy
You know I keep it real wink

1 Like

Re: T by EmmySparky(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
mumu na u be o I dey u say worms dey inside every dick u dey talk another thing.....its natural not dirtiness
which language be this
Re: T by makydebbie(f): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2018
schumastic:

Hmm, don't you think that would be too much and what would be left?
Forepl@y is never too much. Penetration will be left.
Re: T by schumastic(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Forepl@y is never too much. Penetration will be left.

Lmao, that got to me Debbie. That's cool, I for one believe a guy should please his lady since once a guy cum that's the end, even if he starts gyming it won't stand up grin.
Re: T by Burgerlomo: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2018
agbonkamen:
Imagine one useless guy go say make I suck im dick filled with worms oh hell NO grin

I gerrit bae grin

1 Like

Re: T by makydebbie(f): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2018
schumastic:

Lmao, that got to me Debie. That's cool, I for one believe a guy should please his lady since once a guy cum that's the end, even if he starts gyming it won't stand up grin.
That's the end oh. grin
Re: T by agbonkamen(f): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2018
Burgerlomo:

I gerrit bae grin
grin
Re: T by schumastic(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2018
makydebbie:
That's the end oh. grin

No service or wait, don't tell me you are replying while in church shocked? Would tell your pastor
Re: T by SmellingAnus(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When other guys are sucking that of their girlfriends to satisfy them you're here asking questions it's obvious you can't keep a relationship cool
some are even sucking that of their side chicks... grin
Re: T by SmellingAnus(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
Those who give shall receive.......
trust me... Women need it more... Lol... Anyway, I personally don't give head because I want to receive, it's because I feel it's her right to be pleasured in different ways... grin
Re: T by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
SmellingAnus:
some are even sucking that of their side chicks... grin
Good afternoon sir cheesy
Re: T by makydebbie(f): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
schumastic:

No service or wait, don't tell me you are replying while in church shocked? Would tell your pastor
Lol, as at that time I wasn't in church.
Re: T by SmellingAnus(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Good afternoon sir cheesy
gud afternoon my Queen... You made it to church today? By. The way, is it Abuja the or Lagos you reside?
Re: T by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
SmellingAnus:
gud afternoon my Queen... You made it to church today? By. The way, is it Abuja the or Lagos you reside?
Yes sir not being long I came back cheesy......... Lagos cheesy
Re: T by SmellingAnus(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes sir not being long I came back cheesy......... Lagos cheesy
which one is the Sir... na sad.... Anyway welcome back... You didn't pray for me, I hope you pray for me next sunday grin
Re: T by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
SmellingAnus:
which one is the Sir... na sad.... Anyway welcome back... You didn't pray for me, I hope you pray for me next sunday grin
I'm guilty of this..... but will do this next time cheesy
Re: T by SmellingAnus(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm guilty of this..... but will do this next time cheesy
nice dear... kiss
Re: T by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
SmellingAnus:
nice dear... kiss
Thanks wink
Re: T by schumastic(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, as at that time I wasn't in church.

O I see, it's all good. At least you r a xtian so there is hope. So how did your day go and did your candidate win @bbn?
Re: T by cyberguy72(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
mespusinglez:
My Girl Came To Spend The Weekend With Me....So At Night On The Bed The Romance Began....She Then Said I Should Sock her....
Between God And Man The Thing WeaK Me....I Immediately Lost Appatite......I Then Told Her It's Not HYGENIC And She Immediately Pushed me,stud up and wear and bra/pant and slept on the floor...the next morning she said since i can't satisfy her then it's over between us...i said it's ok and see her off...for two months now no talking ...
The Question Is "Was It Worth It?
Guy I suspect ur babe is either not feeling ur dick or is Circumcised.Organise a bisexual babe to help u suck her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) / ... / SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.