Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,976 members, 7,803,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Business Flakes (007) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Flakes (007) (531 Views)

007 REPORTERS / Business Flakes (007) From The Crescendo Blog / Here's Business Flakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Flakes (007) by PhilipKJ(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
http://www.thecrescendoblog.com/2018/04/business-flakes-008.html

If you haven't read Business Flakes before, you are really missing. It is designed for contemporary, cutting edge business practitioners. It never takes more than four minutes to read through but the short write-up goes a long way in triggering monumental results, resolve to read Business Flakes weekly on the Crescendo Blog. It's simple but profound in efficiency build up, and I know you know, efficiency is almost all that matters in closing deals! This is more or less figurative!

This week, see what we got for you:

The Next BIG Idea!

I follow Bill Gates on twitter, he does tweet many times a day. My follower-ship is very intentional because I love successful people and I know relationship matters a whole lot. I try to discipline myself never to sustain useless relationships. Bill really inspires me. His tweet, just two days ago got me thinking and I like to write on that line. He wrote, "as an investor I am constantly on the look out for the next BIG idea". The statement jumped into me.

Ideas rule the world. Life would be ideal when the right ideas are gotten and put to use, so is business. Many are simply driven by a need to make profit in business and that's what drives them but a business propelled and plunged into by an idea would always stand out. Ideas are golden.

If Bill Gates is always on the look out then you should be, even more! Ideas pop up more from exposure and observation. Henry Ford's first automobile didn't have a reverse gear. They must have gotten stuck somewhere while driving and observed that there was need for backwards move. Be observant, be sensitive, think! Ideas abound waiting to be recognized. You may have a lot of competitors but if your ideas can surpass theirs, nothing can stop you from performing better than them. Step out, watch out, never move without grand ideas.

http://www.thecrescendoblog.com/2018/04/business-flakes-008.html

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud In Entrepreneurship Competitions In Africa. / Web Design For Your Business / Online Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.