Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure (63599 Views)

Homeless Agnes Molokwo Helped By AGN (photo) / Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by TribesNG: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
28-year-old Agnes Masogange, a Tanzanian video vixen and model who was once linked to Nigerian superstar singer, Davido is dead.

Agnes who was found guilty of drug use and was ordered to pay a total of $450,000 or serve two years in jail after a magistrate found that she was using the illicit drugs Heroin and Oxazepam, reportedly died of pneumonia and low blood pressure at 4pm on Friday, April 20, at Mama Ngoma Hospital in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.

The Tanzanian video vixen who was in the hospital facility for 4 days before her death, made headlines in 2015 after she was reported that she might be pregnant for Davido. The report came after she showed off Davido on Instagram and then shared a pregnancy kit photo which indicated positive. However, they later cleared the air to debunk the rumor.
Some Tanzanian celebrities have taken to social media to mourn the vixen and here are a few messages from the stars:

Aunty Ezekiel: Aggy jaman jaman Nimeogopa Mungu wang Nimeshtuka Mm jaman Haya bana Rip Mama Mbele yako Nyuma yetu…..
Billnass: Bwana ametoa Bwana ametwaa jina lake lihimidiwe…Rest in Peace AGGY
Diamond Platnumz: R E S T I N P A R A D I S E A G N E S
Esma Platnumz: Mungu aiweke roho yako mahala pema peponi agnes masogange staki kuamini mpk naogopa hadi nywele zimenisisimka now naamini kweli kifo kipo.
Harmonize: Godsplan. R.I.P. Aggy
Official Lyyn: Mungu wangu R.I.P #Aggy
Rayvanny: R.I.P Aggy
Romy Jons: Sitoweza tena achia wimbo wangu nliotaka kuachiwa kesho sababu ya huu msiba mkubwa uliotupata watanzania….aiseee nusu ya watanzania kama sio wote uliotuumiza huu msiba!!!!!Daaaah!!!Mungu ailaze roho ya dada etu,rafiki yetu,ndugu yetu Agnes Gerald mahala pema peponi amen!!! Tulikupenda lakini mungu amekupenda zaidi. tusisahau kusali maana sala ndio kinga yetu ya milele
Vanessa Mdee: Rest Easy Mama yangu, dah. Mwenyezi Mungu Ailaze Roho yako pahali pema.
Wema Sepetu: Innah lillahy wa innah illahy rajiun… Dah…!

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/tanzanian-model-agnes-masogange-linked-davido-dead/

1 Like

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by 40ng: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by Chinachriss(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
Such a beauty wasted like that. Sai!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by apeleone(f): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rip
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by AdeniyiA(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
You mean all these 'killer' features am seeing which many men can killed for are about to get eaten up by maggots? shocked. I think maggots enjoy them more than men
Hmmm... vanity upon vanity. undecided

34 Likes

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by Evablizin(f): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Man is nothing.

RIP.but op how do you want me to read the messages in Tazanian language and understand?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
I just checked my time on timeanddate.com to see how long I've lived. No matter how long I live on earth, I may never see 80,000th day.

The life of man is short. Live, do good and make peace.

R.I.P Avicii cry

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
angry angry angry
☣ ☠

R.I.P no pictures

☣ ☠
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by bokunrawo(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
shocked
Why is everyone who is either linked or close to Davido getting dead this days, some times ago it was DJ Olu and his folks, now it's a model, Davido has now become touch and die. He needs to wash his head in seven oceans this guy is jinxed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
We are talking about Avicii's death

4 Likes

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Everyone will surely die when the time comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by naijjaman(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
RIP
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
I paid my dues and I deserve some accolades nigga

She deserves some accolades for living a fake life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by haconjy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok o
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by tayo4ng(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rest to the dead.
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by joepentwo(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oh! See pussy wer jst gone!
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by anochuko01(m): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
i thought they said low bp doesn't kill.....only high bp does. why now?
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by veacea: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Died of low blood pressure? An ordinary coffee would have saved her oooooo
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Vanity,say it with me now!!! VANITY

1 Like

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by CalciumB3: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
I no even understand self...

Am sorry for the death of nelson mandela
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by ZarahBuhari: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Most people use their hands to kill themselves and you expect me to say RIP

BTW, it seems all APC members are on a particular drugs.

Just imagine Ayo Arise defending Buhari statements against youths undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQxT38Nu0k

1 Like

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by geostrata(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
haaa
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by kikky91(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rip to the dead
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by modaink333: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who knows that poem in literature "to his coy mistress"?

Rip

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by Houseofglam7(f): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by gulfer: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
We re nothing but pencils..........RIP
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by anibirelawal(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
givan:
I just checked my time on timeanddate.com to see how long I've lived. No matter how long I live on earth, I may never see 80,000th day.

The life of man is short. Live, do good and make peace.

R.I.P Avicii cry

Yeah that guy gone so soon at age of 28.

R.I.P Avicii.
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by ipobarecriminals: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
angry
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by Moving4: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
g
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by Ebukamatth(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure by seunlayi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Mr lailasticlala, come and see something here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party / Ghanaian Actor, Eddie Coffie, Is Dead / Malivelihood Gives Tuface Idibia N5,570,000 Wrist Watch As A Birthday Gift(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.