Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

"There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo (22796 Views)

Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated / Tinubu Ran An Unusual Government – Osinbajo / I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
He must have smoked Jamaica weed before talking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by nairavsdollars(f): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Osinbajo, what about the Minister of Estacodes?
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Rigel95(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2018
k
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by bayaar(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2018
RCCG, SEE UNA PASTOR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by eodavids(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Op, do you believe the V.P. 100%

Is Osibanjo not countering Amechi on this comment?

’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi'

The above is a popular remark by chief Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by ZUBY77(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by awa(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Chai......this is how erudite Professor and Pastor lost all the assumed reputation he ever had.

I see pity some people

2 Likes

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Oxalic(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Chei!!!
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Koolking(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2018
Kudos to PMB/Osibanjo led leadership. Nigeria can be better under you. I am positive.

We the well meaning Nigerians are solidly behind you, in support of your good works.

Long live the Presidency!
Long live the good citizens of Nigeria!!
Long live Nigeria!!!

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by NonFarmPayrol: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2018
Koolking:
Kudos to PMB/Osibanjo led leadership. Nigeria can be better under you. I am positive.

We the well meaning Nigerians are solidly behind you, in support of your good works.

Long live Nigeria!!!

Peace

Long live zombiesm shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Jabioro: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2018
I knew you have drank the diluted aso rock water,nothing remained in your truthful character,except to do like them and talk like them.Therefore,your truthful words has been corrupted...Look around, you are a living lies to us this day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by KAYTEK111: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2018
1,000acres of fertile land is available for sale at affordable price, Iseyin- Oyo road, Oyo state.... Please contact me on whatsapp: 08162224654....
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Lilshorecords(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Evablizin:
That's because you're too short to see the corruption.
grin
Evablizin:

2 Likes

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by chronique(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2018
So says the lying bastard from RCCG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by sapele914(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Yet, your administration is backward, incompetent, vindictive, clueless and insensitive.
For making this sardonic comment, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, you are a useful idiot.
Words of a Failure,Lazy Youth.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Jaymaestro(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Nigerians wont believe and accept you. Their view is through their conditioned telescopes
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Awoo88: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Revelation 21:8 King James Version (KJV)
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by OboOlora(f): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Fake pastor ...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by pastorcyrus(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2018
naijng:
Apart from the ''lazy Nigerian Youths'' speech, the Vice-president was noted saying something akinda unpleasant.

The Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says that their is no bad record so far in President Buhari's administration.

Away from the #LazyNigerianYouths drama, the Vice-president has been quoted saying something noteworthy.

The Vice President, prof. Yemi Osinbajo said in the art of receiving the leadership of the Companion, an aasciation of Muslim Businessmen and Professionals, at his office in Abuja.

He said;
“One thing that is very sure now is that this presidency is not stealing and we have a President who is not stealing and will not steal. There is no corruption in the presidency under the current government. This kind of body language is what is saving this country a lot of money now. Like what is happening in JAMB, Customs, FIRS, NPA, FAAN, NIMASA where we have witnessed improved revenue collection and returns to govt for unspent resources. When we begin to deal with corruption in all facets of government particularly within the public sector, there will be a lot of improvement in our country. The government is also looking at improving ease of doing business to be able to attract more foreign direct investment over a period of time. All MDA’s will be made to submit their expenditure in line with the budget as well and in compliance with the accounting year”.

Source: http://naijawhistles.com/2018/04/20/i-see-no-corrupt…nt-yemi-osinbajo/
You are saying the real truth,I now believe your pastorship the more.kwuntinue
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by sinaj(f): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by sapeleboi(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2018
pastor my yash

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by awa(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
I am Oboh Joshua, I have my masters with my First degree and I still go to farm with old fashion tools.
Success comes when opportunity meets preparation; Nigerian youths are prepared, we are just waiting for an opportunity.
#_i_am_hardworking

I can feel you

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by sapele914(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Koolking:

Long live Nigeria!!!

Peace
Nice you will prosper in Nigeria,your hustle will be rewarded.

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by ozinetbiz: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2018
over a trillion naira subsidy payment,which was paid wtout aproval n yet ur govt claimd u'v removd.Buhaari as th minista of petrolm is a way of covrn all stealns in the oil sector.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by nopains: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2018
i no you are a short man but are u too short to see the corruption in the high places?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2018
See the type of Pastors we breed in this country, liars, thieves, etc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by kmaster007: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2018
God punished devil...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by adehsenior(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Yet, your administration is backward, incompetent, vindictive, clueless and insensitive.
For making this sardonic comment, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, you are a useful idiot.

Well spoken sir

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Maseke: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2018
Bad leaders everywhere

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by obowunmi(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2018
Fake Pastor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Ernest Ezeajughi, The 1st Black Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent (Video) / Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari / Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.