Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Blood Donation Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Blood Donation Experience (512 Views)

COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / Benefits Of Blood Donation- Virology Institute Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Blood Donation Experience by dmola(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
2day i had my first experience of blood donation,thou ave always wanted 2 donate freely but rumor has it they sell the blood after donating,was a bit sceptical about it when one of my senior colleague at work mentioned it to my ears,one of our Hiv patient was down and needed blood urgently
After much story we proceeded to the lab for collection of sample n screening of the blood for Hiv,hepatitis B & C n Syphilis,Thou i was 90% sure of my Hiv status and likewise Syphilis because i ave the test kits at home,but Hepatitis B n C was my fear
I was narvous waiting for the result to come,if i culd donate or not even the woman culd read the fear in me, Finally the result came all were nagetive,i asked her for my pcv result? she told me 47
Deep inside of me i was like so i ve ds much blood, the joy i had inside has no bound especially with d haptitis b n c result she collected my data n aslo chcked my weight
Time 2 collect the blood, d needle alone got me scared bt thnk God it was fast and here im staring at my own blood ..#voluntaryblooddonation #donatebloodandsavealife
Re: My Blood Donation Experience by mimee9(f): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2019
Good work

(1) (Reply)

20 Interesting Facts About Your Kidneys / Say "NO" To Diabetes / Chidinma Eke: Being Single Doesn’t Mean My Finances Are Your Concern!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.