Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pls Help Me... This Matter Is Getting Worse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me... This Matter Is Getting Worse (776 Views)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / I've Been Having Constant Breast Pain And It Keeps Getting Worse. / Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me... This Matter Is Getting Worse by zeezeegal(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2018
I Need Mature Advice Pls... Sex Is Made To Be Enjoyed But In My Own Case Is A Different Thing. I Haven't Been Able To Perform Well For Sometime Now, No Wonder Eachtime I Call My Babe She Always Refused To Come.. Two Weeks Ago, I Tried Going Down With My Woman And After Little Touchings I C*m And That Was The End, My Bulala Went Flat. Since Then I Have Been Taking All Kinds Of Concotions But No Improvement, Today Own Was Even The Worst E No Gree Stand At all. She Tried Helping Me Out( She Asked Me To Play Away Match But I Knw The Fault Is From Me). What Do I Do Pls? Any Recommendation? I'm Ashamed Of Myself.
Re: Pls Help Me... This Matter Is Getting Worse by tungamaje: 12:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Nothing is wrong with you. Just give yourself time. Relax your mind and forget about sex for at least a month and you will surely bounce back. Remove anxiety far from yourself and let your system resettle
Re: Pls Help Me... This Matter Is Getting Worse by Shedrack777: 12:46am On Apr 21, 2018
what did you need erection for? but like she advice, try away match to see how far.
but what is bulala?
Re: Pls Help Me... This Matter Is Getting Worse by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Just two things,

1- Quit your sugar intake, mostly soft drinks, lacasera etc.

2 - Water Melon, Water melon, I say water melon, Eat water melon plus the rind for straight one week and keep up with it, You would be running to brothels if you can't get a girl around and chances are you might not cum during second round.

Works like magic but if you want to kill somebody pikin, blend banana with water melon together and tell the girl to say her last prayer before coming to your house.
Re: Pls Help Me... This Matter Is Getting Worse by dayowunmi(m): 12:54am On Apr 21, 2018
aaronson:
Just two things,

1- Quit your sugar intake, mostly soft drinks, lacasera etc.

2 - Water Melon, Water melon, I say water melon, Eat water melon plus the rind for straight one week and keep up with it, You would be running to brothels if you can't get a girl around and chances are you might not cum during second round.

Works like magic but if you want to kill somebody pikin, blend banana with water melon together and tell the girl to say her last prayer before coming to your house.
Lol, is this true? Banana and watermelon? Never taken it before though
Re: Pls Help Me... This Matter Is Getting Worse by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 21, 2018
dayowunmi:

Lol, is this true? Banana and watermelon? Never taken it before though
Blend both together plus the watermelon rind and regret doing it when you spend hours and don't cum.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / What Could She Be Thinking? / Photos: A Hilarious Chat Between A Female Facebook User And A Smart Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.