Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) (43666 Views)

Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics / Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by hammer6F: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2018
Divay22:

You just ruined my science student birthday plan with that pic angry angry
I no do again abeg.

Good girl!
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by pressplay411(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2018
Explorers:
In London, leople were pictured lying on the grass in the warm weather with thousands in attendance

When will the youths see.
They feed you destruction as celebration. The real billionaires celebrating are in the offices keeping themselves free from drugs and living clean.

A lot of youths see this and think to themselves I wish to be this "free" when in truth it's just another bondage.
True freedom is of the spirit. Free your spirit from the bondage of your bodily yearnings. Renew your soul to crave only what glorifies and edifies.
How? But you already know the answer.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Divay22:

I no do again abeg.

Babe, carry on with your activities. Don't mind that guy. I've caught him commenting about his love for Mary on a different thread.

420 friendly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2018
hammer6F:

Itiboribo!

smoke head!

grin

Nwanne roll one and keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Divay22(f): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2018
givan:

Babe, carry on with your activities. Don't mind that guy. I've caught him commenting about his love for Mary on a different thread.

420 friendly grin
Lol
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by zsamorano(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2018
awon onigbo....celebrating igbo day... cheesy
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by lastmaster(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2018
make one guy just pass me SK from there abeg

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Manweysabi(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2018
Marijuana smokers are more united among each other than non smokers... No racism, No tribalism et al

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by qreem231(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2018
Divay22:

I no do again abeg.
Don't mind that dude jare, I can't bet u it wasn't maryjane that made that dude that way. Maryjane is natural, Gods gift and all the things God created are good. Carry on with your plans.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2018
Olalan:
Madness, don't they know the risk associated with passive smoking

No risk. This is Cannabisooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by qreem231(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2018
Manweysabi:
Marijuana smokers are more united among each other than non smokers... No racism, No tribalism et al
Na so o, there is more love in the bunk than anywhere else.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Omo to smoke dey hungry me as i open this thread. Need to roll one asap
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by ArinzeRaph: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2018
Evablizin:
Please we're not quarrelling,it's just a harmless comment. Thanks.
oh ! a heart melting reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Divay22(f): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2018
qreem231:

Don't mind that dude jare, I can't bet u it wasn't maryjane that made that dude that way. Maryjane is natural, Gods gift and all the things God created are good. Carry on with your plans.
I was just kidding though.
Ain't no plan for that..I'm allergic to the smell

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by monexx(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2018
THIS IS CRAZY!!!
VERY SOON LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH WILL BE AGITATING FOR LEGALIZING OF WEED IN NIGERIA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Franking: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2018
Evablizin:
Americans/oyinbo people loves celebrating rubbish,and they do it with all their heart,they don't give a damn about your opinion.

I pity their lungs,kidney and heart.

Pity urself, my brother. Everyone who died this year isn't a smoker. U won't die, abi? U will. Live forever.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2018
See people willingly moving ckoser to their graves

say no to smoking
say no to drinking
say no to premarital sex

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Makes me want to light up right now cool

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by IME1: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2018
What a country
The liberality of the US will be their doom and downfall if they do not repent and check their excesses.

Just wondering that if US was a small and insignificant country there will be no much hullabaloo
But it's sheer size and population and prosperity is what is causing the massive negative influence it's having on and in the world.

Now many erstwhile sensible, loving and nd rational, God fearing and morally upright countries are now abandoning ship to join the useless liberality of the US.

I was just thinking about how our Nigerian mothers raised us in the 70s and 80s with strong hard and we thought it was wickedness
Only to grow up and realise that their hardness sharpened our integrity, character and strength.

Nowadays mothers and even dad's spoil their children silly and deliberately refuse and fail to train them and say they don't ever want to see them cry.
And the result is what an entire nation of the US is facing
DECAY and DESTRUCTION, IMPLOSION AND SENSELESSNESS

we may be poor, struggling and exhibit strange things in Nigeria but we were not always so
We once were a country of unity and strength, pride and (wetin be our coat of arms motto again sef)

But now the way we reflect, follow and emulate the West, especially US, especially in their negative stance (not their good sense of patriotism and unity and charity) is saddening and nondescript appalling.

May marijuana never be legal in Nigeria
Neither cocain, same sex marriage, guns, paedophilia, child to parent disrespect, and their numerous vices a.k.a. liberalism

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Pat081: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2018
If Na Nigeria now u don enter Police case b dat
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by magicminister: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
I still insist this foreign weed is nothing more than water leaf, if this guys take kale weed, my brother they will delegalise it immediately.
Nigeria has not yet reached the level of monitoring THC level, please no one should shout legalise weed here.

Their weed is very very very potent oooh... I’ve had weed from all many many places and the major difference between west African weed and North American weed is that ours makes you hyper while theirs makes you super drowsy.
Every other effect is the Same. You laugh more, hungry after the come down and all that shiiit

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by magicminister: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2018
IME1:
What a country
The liberality of the US will be their doom and downfall if they do not repent and check their excesses.

Just wondering that if US was a small and insignificant country there will be no much hullabaloo
But it's sheer size and population and prosperity is what is causing the massive negative influence it's having on and in the world.

Now many erstwhile sensible, loving and nd rational, God fearing and morally upright countries are now abandoning ship to join the useless liberality of the US.

I was just thinking about how our Nigerian mothers raised us in the 70s and 80s with strong hard and we thought it was wickedness
Only to grow up and realise that their hardness sharpened our integrity, character and strength.

Nowadays mothers and even dad's spoil their children silly and deliberately refuse and fail to train them and say they don't ever want to see them cry.
And the result is what an entire nation of the US is facing
DECAY and DESTRUCTION, IMPLOSION AND SENSELESSNESS

we may be poor, struggling and exhibit strange things in Nigeria but we were not always so
We once were a country of unity and strength, pride and (wetin be our coat of arms motto again sef)

But now the way we reflect, follow and emulate the West, especially US, especially in their negative stance (not their good sense of patriotism and unity and charity) is saddening and nondescript appalling.

May marijuana never be legal in Nigeria
Neither cocain, same sex marriage, guns, paedophilia, child to parent disrespect, and their numerous vices a.k.a. liberalism

Where has our “moral uprightness” gotten us? Every year, things seems to be getting worse for us. It’s not by morality my brother. Even God cannot dwell in a place like Naija!

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Meklex(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Jiang:
See people willingly moving ckoser to their graves

say no to smoking
say no to drinking
say no to premarital sex

And you are not?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2018
magicminister:

Their weed is very very very potent oooh... I’ve had weed from all many many places and the major difference between west African weed and North American weed is that ours makes you hyper while theirs makes you super drowsy.
Every other effect is the Same. You laugh more, hungry after the come down and all that shiiit
I don't smoke, but during a certain stage of my life, I used to boil it with Lupton.
I hope to taste American weed one day, to know why it is legalised and the difference between theirs and ours, but I still don't support legalisation of weed in Nigeria here, as it can't be regulated and a lot of people who take it usually take it to abuse it and its effect.
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Originalsly: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Sharing second hand smoke irrespective of the source is dangerous.
Legalise regulated weed, if it can't be regulated, it should not be legalised, believe me, I have seen negative consequences of drug(weed) abuse.

What exactly do you mean by regulated weed?... modified weed?...the one where they tamper with the THC levels and whatever else? If yes....I'm not down with tampering with Mother Nature. The abuse of anything has negative consequences.... I can say the same with water.
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by sonogo(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2018
HAHA.... Bubu come see lazy youth ooooo
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by IME1: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2018
magicminister:

Where has our “moral uprightness” gotten us? Every year, things seems to be getting worse for us. It’s not by morality my brother. Even God cannot dwell in a place like Naija!

My brother pls let's reason together
China is a developed country but they are zero in human rights and matters of faith Islam, Christianity, Hinduism and others, and make substandard things at request. They export poison and kill second birth children.
Albania was once an officially known atheist country and it imploded (mother Theresa was from there)
Most Scandinavian countries don't ascribe to any Aith, they are developed and have good education and nd health, but their suicide rate is high and their sensitivity is low.

What do i mean?
My elderly friend (now late) of certain told me the difference she experiences when she travels out.
She said in Nigeria and not the airport she always sees someone who will help carry her stuffs, hold her hand to climb a stairs or other things.
But once she lands in the USA or any country she has to go en route before the USA she is on her own.
A mother once told me that a lady by her tripped on the icy snowy road and as she was about to help her up and say sorry, the lady got up and continued, she didn't even acknowledege that someone said oh sorry or wanted to help her. Many of them believe in individualistic, capitalist, and atheistic lifestyles crowned with science, selfishness and pleasure (passion).

Nigeria may not be so good, sadly I agree, but as a child when I missed my family in a rowdy stadium, I was helped to find them.
As a traveller when soldiers dealt with the driver of the commercial bus we entered and we became stranded we were helped by other travellers in their vehicles for free.
As a student is got free meals from elderly ones when we didn't have what to eat
As an adult is see children praying for me when I go visit them in their homes, and I see this in others also.

Nigeria as adult country should fear God, we should not be religious NEVER, but we should fear God, and all other things will be added unto us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by roqrules04(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2018
Marijuana can Unite the world

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by JAWBONE(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2018
See as igbo bring people of all races and beliefs together. Both white and black dey celebrate. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by amikeem(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Eruku ti poju asiri to... Khadija sewo MO n wo lokan Yi. Shout-out to Olamide
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Stoners fi life
See my country people dem
4:20 always
#Maryjane grin
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Science students, doing what they know how to do best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors Remove 1.6kg Of Jewellery, Money And Watch From Woman's Stomach / Staphylococcus Cure / Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.