Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (32368 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Cutehector(m): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
lestat:

I read most of your comments and I am.just weak undecided
wow... Who pays you to read my all my comments? Dont you have more important things to study?,

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

We don't generalize, we spill following what we'v be seeing, hearing, reading and experiencing from Nigerian ladies, their mentality is whack and annoying.

I once argued with a lady here, she said relationship and marriage is all about transaction of sex and money, saying that all she wants from a man is financial providence and a lot of ladies supported her.

You can imagine that.

We needn't know who initiated the impression, it's a natural thing that lives with ladies, it's mentally inbuilt to them
You guys do generalise. Nigeran women refers to ALL not some or even most.

That's what they want. That's not what I want. But one is entitled to one's individual opinion.

Same way we needn't know who expects more right? grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
wow... Who pays you to read my all my comments? Dont you have more important things to study?,

Smh

undecided

Imagine , so sad
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by IamD18: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
MissJoy29:

You guys do generalize. Nigeran ladies equals to ALL Nigerian ladies. Not some or even most but all.

That's what they want. That's not what I want. But we are entitled to our individual opinion.

Same way we needn't know who expects more right? grin

Nigerian ladies equals to ALL, I agree,how do you want us to say it? Some? when you know almost all lives with that mentality.

Lol cheesy
We all know the gender that expects more cheesy grin

We sure do cheesy
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Revontuli. You type is rare then. I'm broke too and proud of you. grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Nigerian ladies equals to ALL, I agree,how do you want us to say it? Some? when you know almost all lives with that mentality.

Lol cheesy
We all know the gender that expects more cheesy grin

We sure do cheesy
I'd prefer "most" if majority are doing or not doing the said thing. I use it a lot where I want to talk about guys behaviour too grin
But you may not even catch me dead saying "all men"

Yes we expect more. I agree. But maybe it's cos we have been made to believe you guys enjoy it. Trust me, y'all do. Otherwise, a lot of things will just stop.

I want to find out something & there's only one way to do it. She lives in a big, strong reliable place somewhere in Enyimba. What's that place?
NOTE: don't quote this last paragraph. Just state the answer if you know what I mean grin grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by elvisscientist(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Millions Made With This Fufu Pounding Machine by elvisscientist(m): 11:31am On Mar 12
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555
email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Troublemaker007(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Hmmm, I keep reading things like this and I wonder why I have been so unfortunate... Where do they find these generous brothers?

Maybe it’s because you do damn ugly.

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by IamD18: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
MissJoy29:

I'd prefer "most" if majority are doing or not doing the said thing. I use it a lot where I want to talk about guys behaviour too grin
But you may not even catch me dead saying "all men"

Yes we expect more. I agree. But maybe it's cos we have been made to believe you guys enjoy it. Trust me, y'all do. Otherwise, a lot of things will just stop.

I want to find out something & there's only one way to do it. She lives in a big, strong reliable place somewhere in Enyimba. What's that place?
NOTE: don't quote this last paragraph. Just state the answer if you know what I mean grin grin

Nigerians are black.....Most Nigerians are black, which one is correct?

Lol, we enjoy gini shocked, Biko ekwukwele ozo cheesy

@Last paragraph, Ronaldo's fan told me he once permanently stayed at brass and osisoma, but now comes in and moves out, not that permanent like before. Gotten? grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by LaudGuy: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
You don't know what a smoothie is? In this day and age, nawa, I won't call you a blockhead sha, it is really well with you.

quote author=AntiBrutus post=66893510]

The question is, is she open to learning? If she is, then teach her what a gadamn smoothie is. I have never seen that shii with my two eyes, it sounds cool when pronounced...looks foreign in pictures, but I have never seen or tasted it.

How is it made? grin grin
Call me a block head if you like cheesy[/quote]
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by cassyrooy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
MissJoy29:

Let's not bother about who expects the most. It will bring up another round of discussion. I expect to be bought a gift by my partner on my birthday. Otherwise it will cause problems. Same way my partner should expect a gift from me. It's that simple

Cc Purity-val
Cassyr-ooy
I don't blame Tim or the broke girls that he dates, what you expect when selfworthy has been relegated because of some petty materials.

The phenomenal of broke girls wanting guys to spend on them can't be fully explained.

The nasty habit won't stop, because many of us (both girls and guys) won't own up to being broke, they see it as less dignifying, wetin I go lose if I come out say I dey broke? To me, nothing.

Tim has been fishing in the wrong side of the river and I hope he finds his way to the better sides.

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by sweetrace(f): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
nero2face:
Funny enough, u can't find one in Nigeria, they're all dependent, even de working class prefer to be spending ur own money while she save hers, selfishness is understatement

Please just stop.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by freshkik(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

guys who rant about independent ladies are just deceiving themselves.

[s]dating an independent lady doesn't mean you'll spend less, in fact it'll be worse.

They'd still prefer you to do the spending while they save the money they get from their work.
Unless you won't date a Nigerian lady[/s].
you are just exposing your ignorance ma'am , because you obviously don't know the definition of an INDEPENDENT person, & the fact a person works/earn doesn't directly results to the person been independent
.....2 people can be earning 500k a month, and while one is independent, the other may not be....i hope you've learnt something new today dear
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Herrmes: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
solasoulmusic:

I know women who contribute but are swindled by the same men they love I know women that without them business will fail I know women who grind

You should be ashamed 99 percent of the women you mess with are blockheads what does it say about you an your attraction to blockhead

Then you will say not to take you serious many girls will see this and start to wonder wear dress like bob risky na ... you think you know women

Women are not in leadership that’s why things are so backwards despite years of progression.

Women think of how to impact a generation men think of effective ways to Bleep around lol
You just lied to yourself.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Why is he covering the important side of his credit card, I want to cash out asap
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Herrmes: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
MissJoy29:

I can safely conclude that you are everything you wrote up here. Otherwise, your mentality here is so warped.

It's obvious that people including you also misuse the word "independent". Now, let me school you. Being independent in this sense doesn't mean you don't EVER need anyone's help. It means you can do stuffs on your own to a veeeery large extent without anyone's help. If I'm independent, it means I can sub, make my hair, recharge my phone, buy cosmetics, makeup etc on my own comfortably without having to call up a man every minute to demand these things. But it doesn't mean a man can't decide to sub for me or do all those things on his own even without my asking. You get my drift?

If I were a man, I'd still choose an independent lady who asks me for money over a broke dependent one. Reason being that the former won't be as irritating & annoying as the latter.
Lmao.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
revontuli:
He says he's tired of buying weaves, white women don't use weaves. Obviously the guy is exclusively dating broke African ladies living in the UK. Maybe he should date successful Nigerian/African ladies like doctors, engineers, lawyers who make good money and buy their own stuff. If you date only for beauty and not pay attention to intelligence, education, career and personality, you get leeches and gold diggers.

the moment I saw his post I knew he's dating black ladies living in the UK ,probably Nigerians because their depending mentality follows them to wherever they go.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
MissJoy29:

I can safely conclude that you are everything you wrote up here. Otherwise, your mentality here is so warped.

It's obvious that people including you also misuse the word "independent". Now, let me school you. Being independent in this sense doesn't mean you don't EVER need anyone's help. It means you can do stuffs on your own to a veeeery large extent without anyone's help. If I'm independent, it means I can sub, make my hair, recharge my phone, buy cosmetics, makeup etc on my own comfortably without having to call up a man every minute to demand these things. But it doesn't mean a man can't decide to sub for me or do all those things on his own even without my asking. You get my drift?

If I were a man, I'd still choose an independent lady who asks me for money over a broke dependent one. Reason being that the former won't be as irritating & annoying as the latter.

trash..
when you ask for money too much the "independence" clause has been ruined.

don't quote me next time please
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
freshkik:

you are just exposing your ignorance ma'am , because you obviously don't know the definition of an INDEPENDENT person, & the fact a person works/earn doesn't directly results to the person been independent
.....2 people can be earning 500k a month, and while one is independent, the other may not be....i hope you've learnt something new today dear

don't quote me next time because I know that already but majority of the ladies here in Nigeria think when a lady is working /earning that's the meaning of independent.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Divay22(f): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
I can see y'all are either trying to convince or impress with words.
Well, thank goodness i don't believe in words..

Lemme just relax here and watch
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Oozflame: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Walahi...he don taya me sef. A 22yrs old undergraduate like me going through any means to provide for my girlfriend all in the name of love. Love is really crazy I swear. God help me.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by revontuli(f): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Revontuli. You type is rare then. I'm broke too and proud of you. grin

It's common where I live. The dependent lady type is rare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by freshkik(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

don't quote me next time because I know that already but majority of the ladies here in Nigeria think when a lady is working /earning that's the meaning of independent.
my dear just accept that you didn't know and have learnt, life is a school we never graduate from, because we all learn everyday , nothing there to be ashamed about....
you didn't know something (but claim to know) and your excuse is that "majority of nigeria ladies" think it is...... why not correct that "majority of Nigerian ladies" for their misunderstanding of the word?? ...... you just keep exposing your ignorance, ..such a poor excuse
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The question is, is she open to learning? If she is, then teach her what a gadamn smoothie is. I have never seen that shii with my two eyes, it sounds cool when pronounced...looks foreign in pictures, but I have never seen or tasted it.

How is it made? grin grin
Call me a block head if you like cheesy
Smothie is simply ice block and chilla

like all those concentrate powered juice we use to buy

Some manage to use fruits sha

Don't let anyone bobo you, I use to work in a restaurant

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Shugavee(f): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
getting an independent lady isn't hard but they always hv their rules n policies!!! Get ready for that too

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Shugavee(f): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
freshkik:

infact a lady can even make less and be independent while the other earning way more than lady1 is still dependent!!! I get you but if u really wanted her to learn n not feel offended u would hv been more contructive!!! But basically u hv to be working to be independent!!

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
freshkik:

my dear just accept that you didn't know and have learnt, life is a school we never graduate from, because we all learn everyday , nothing there to be ashamed about....
you didn't know something (but claim to know) and your excuse is that "majority of nigeria ladies" think it is...... why not correct that "majority of Nigerian ladies" for their misunderstanding of the word?? ...... you just keep exposing your ignorance, ..such a poor excuse

get out...

Hey stop quoting me.
are you crazy or something? it's like you masturbate anytime you quote a lady.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Shugavee:
infact a lady can even make less and be independent while the other earning way more than lady1 is still dependent!!! I get you but if u really wanted her to learn n not feel offended u would hv been more contructive!!! But basically u hv to be working to be independent!!

I understand what he meant.
I was only trying to make him understand that most ladies here in Nigeria thinks that any lady that is working and earning is independent.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Chimimi. How are you? Why are you so quiet?

Sorry before I get distracted.. Revontuli. Where do you reside? I may need to relocate there.. Not because of you though.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by CioAngels(f): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yes, live your life and be free.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
You must be ugly and "unsexy" that's why....

AntiBrutus:
Hmmm, I keep reading things like this and I wonder why I have been so unfortunate... Where do they find these generous brothers?

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Shugavee(f): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I understand what he meant.
I was only trying to make him understand that most ladies here in Nigeria thinks that any lady that is working and earning is independent.
true because that's an upgrade 4 most of them!!! N yes atleast they can boldly say with or without a man they can fit their bills!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.