Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Dangote Cement Distribution - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Dangote Cement Distribution (21543 Views)

Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor / Dangote Cement For Sale (obajana & Imported) @ Reasonable Price / Dangote Cement Distributorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by wisdompraise(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
page9:
It is doubtful if this samuel gbemiga guy is truly a graduate.

But that is not even the issue,my worry is that he is merely out to sell manuals.

I challenge him to state and give detailed experience he has acquired in cement or oil biz.
In Nigeria, people who have never done any successful business will present themselves as experts and consultants.
Cement distribution business is not as lucrative as most people think. It all depends on how much sales you can make. If you sell in trucks (600bags), you can't make more than N50 per bag because of competition.
You may not even sell more than a truck in a month. Some building contractor may not pay on time.
If you sell per bag, your margin may be better depending on your location but it will take a while to dispose.
For whoever wish to go into any biz, pls seek out the opinions of people who are actively engaged in d biz not seminar or manual experts.
It is true that not everyone will be willing to assist but one out of every five people you talk to will help you

I always discourage people from mentioning d amount they have. It creates distractions and so many scammers gets attracted.
Ideas rule d world not money an when you have good saleable ideas people will offer you money

God bless you brother. You just said my mind. Nice one.

Some people here don't have up to #100,000 in their bank account but there want to teach others how to make millions. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by papalumi29(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Good Day To You All In The House

Am Sam O. Akinlawon, and a distributor of Dangote Cement, I live at Ilaro, Ogun State, the next town to Ibese, where the factory is located.

I can supply Dangote Cement to your store/warehouse within South West States of the country.
You make payment at the point of delivery, and price varies, it depends on your location. You can place order from 300, 600 and 900 bags.

Meanwhile, you can reach me on 08052588681,Whatsapp 08037297697 and email papalumi29@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Dangote Cement Distribution by Homeyfav: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2020
[];'/.=-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here / Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.