Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) (45062 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by highness25(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

What's wrong with ladies and nudes?
arent u one of the said ladies?
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dafreeguy:

arent u one of the said ladies?

You've been noticed.
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by OgahBohz: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
praiseneofingz:
bro this picture was last week after her eviction at IMAX cinemas
sorry my bad, the pix just looks old and the background looks like an institution's lecture theater ..

nor vex ..

my regards to her ...she use to be my friend back in the days ... we grew up in same hood..

Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 5:59am On Apr 22, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You've been noticed.
And i immediately receive a million naira alert right?
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by gazoka(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2018
ọnweghị ara free her joor
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by jrfaj: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
grin
Jethrolite:
Bonga meat.
grin
Jethrolite:
Bonga meat.
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by jrfaj: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

Former BBNaija housemate khole wore this raunchy cleveage baring dress without bra to bbn homecoming party.

See more photos; https://www.gistmore.com/ex-bbnaija-khole-wears-raunchy-cleveage-outfits-bbn-homecoming-party-photo
this useless thin' don show face again after we don chase you comot for house ...upon all sef she dhey pepper my eye... eja bonga
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by jrfaj: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

Former BBNaija housemate khole wore this raunchy cleveage baring dress without bra to bbn homecoming party.

See more photos; https://www.gistmore.com/ex-bbnaija-khole-wears-raunchy-cleveage-outfits-bbn-homecoming-party-photo
is as bone don comot for her chest
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2018
Dafreeguy:

And i immediately receive a million naira alert right?

Maybe undecided
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Maybe undecided
goan sidown jor
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dafreeguy:

goan sidown jor

No time for your type. Stupid and broke.
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
JamaicanLove:

No time for your type. Stupid and broke.
stupid and broke...don't u think u going extra miles with those words?
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Are you actually stupid and broke? If yes, My bad.
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Fine. I'm sorry sad
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Fine. I'm sorry sad
no p..i just dont wanna do this with u
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Are you actually stupid and broke? If yes, My bad.

Lol..u dont know me ma'am..stop using foul words on anyone that cross your path.
Re: Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) by billionguy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
well birds of the same feathers flocks together. but i want u people to know that this is spiritual madness, end-time spirits is at work. and as u can see we av thousands of mother in christ in all churches they wil see this kind of lady and take away their eyes bcuz they don't want disgrace but honor from men. these people that call themselve celebrity watch them very well most of them are spiritually sick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew / Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? / Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.