Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? (2054 Views)

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by TaniCarr(f): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2007
I was engaged to be married and I called it off because it wasn't true love. I actually saw someone from my past and fell in love with him. It's funny because he is nigerian and I was his first. I saw him for the first time after five years and I couldn't believe it was him. Long story short,we got caught in the moment and were intimate. I instantly fell for him!I thought we were going to cut lose all of our baggage and hook up but it didn't work out like that. He acts so strange and I can't tell if he wants me or not anymore,but I can't allow anyother person to get close to me because I love him and want him.Should I be patient or move on?
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2007
are you Nigerian?

as for him acting strange, better just let him go as it's obvious he's not mature. I'm sure he wasnt acting strange before you two became intimate.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Busta(f): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2007
when u say strange, wat do u mean?

maybe he wanted to get into ur pants and not into u like that.

i'll say u give him a break and just move on.

if he comes around and comes back to u, good for u, if he doesn't don't be lost. . but move on
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Ferlie(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2007
you cheapened yourselve - u were away from him for five years and u expect him to still be single or want u for keeps when women boku everywhere? Just go wash your pussy with sand paper. Shio.

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2007
^ That's the kinda pathetic immaturity that most Nigerian men have that I speak of.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Ferlie(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

^ That's the kind of pathetic immaturity that most Nigerian men have that I speak of.

I will slap u o!

Smart man + smart woman = romance

Smart man + dumb woman = affair

Dumb man + smart woman = marriage

Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2007
ma bo.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by busygirl(f): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2007
Girlfriend, it's hard, but try 2 get him off ur mind because it's obvious d guy doesn't luv u. if he had, he wud av asked u out, smiley
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Ferlie(m): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

ma bo.

make i come - inside u?
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2007
looks like someone is depraved.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Ferlie(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

looks like someone is depraved.

please borrow me your stevie wonder sun shade to catch a girl.  grin
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2007
Handome people never need accessories to catch anyone. I understand you are not in that group. cry
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Ferlie(m): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Handome people never need accessories to catch anyone. I understand you are not in that group. cry

If you see my picture alone, you will go wet, pouring, pussy twitching and bud (clit) growing hard and sticking out like a penis.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2007
right.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Busta(f): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2007
h-u-h ??
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by cuteass1(f): 12:02am On Mar 15, 2007
@ ferlie

so what are you waiting for, either provide your pic or be quiet when elders like us talk
BTW isn't it past your bed time, or you passed through the backyard door to come and insult yourself

infact i think i have to ask seun to do something about this, your stupidity and unseriousness to serious matters is becoming unbearable not to mention damn irritating

And please don't reply me, i don't want to read from you angry angry angry
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Ferlie(m): 12:03am On Mar 15, 2007
cute-ass:

@ ferlie

so what are you waiting for, either provide your pic or be quiet when elders like us talk
BTW isn't it past your bed time, or you passed through the backyard door to come and insult yourself

infact i think i have to ask seun to do something about this, your stupidity and unseriousness to serious matters is becoming unbearable not to mention damn irritating

And please don't reply me, i don't want to read from you angry angry angry

u are a cray fish, panla, ponmo.

nobody tells me not to do something - i will slap you o. Patapata Seun will ban me, and I will register another name, up to 100 names, u dont know?
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by cuteass1(f): 12:07am On Mar 15, 2007
@ Tanicarr

my dear, just carry on with your shoulders and head high. Yea maybe you shouldn't have fallen for him that easily but you didn't do anything wrong either.

Like i've always said "everything is allowed in the game of war and love" and in this case you acted out of love. So instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself, go out there and find your Mr. right. Someone who'ld love you for you, and you alone.

P.s: Don't get back with the other guy either, because any guy that you don't love enough to be with in thick and thin is not the right guy for you wink

Good luck, it shall be well cheesy
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Ferlie(m): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2007
@ Tanicarr

I am sure he is not the only one you broke up with and then got you laid, please find the others, and u said u cut off a engagement, please find him o, but dont wait for five years o, because by then, men might be extinct o.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by cuteass1(f): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2007
Ferlie:

u are a cray fish, panla, ponmo.

nobody tells me not to do something - i will slap you o. Patapata Seun will ban me, and I will register another name, up to 100 names, u don't know?

and in your dictionary i guess, you think its ok to be a pain in the ass, then who am i to say no *sighs at his childish stupidity"    angry angry angry
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Ferlie(m): 12:12am On Mar 15, 2007
@cute-ass

i love u
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by cuteass1(f): 12:14am On Mar 15, 2007
Ferlie:

@cute-ass

i love u

laughs and laughs and laughs , still laughing

@ ferlie
you must be the funniest person in the world smiley
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Ferlie(m): 12:16am On Mar 15, 2007
why?
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:20am On Mar 15, 2007
oh so Ferlie is now female?
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by cuteass1(f): 12:25am On Mar 15, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

oh so Ferlie is now female?

wonders shall never end shocked shocked shocked shocked

still shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by cuteass1(f): 12:26am On Mar 15, 2007
Ferlie:

why?

why what??

what are you up to?? all your previous mails have made it clear that you're a guy

or you just pasted someone else's pic??

Ferlie:

sometimes I do, if i sleep with two girls in a day and then my girlfriend comes and she wants it, i do fake orgasm because i would have tired out from the first too actions and if i appear not to come on time, my lady will begin to suspect something is amiss, so i fake it, praying she doesnt see the rubber empty.

But Spoilt - u don spoil o.Chei!

is this post really from a girl??

then i guess the question would have to be , are you lesbo??
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Maneater1(f): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2007
Ferlie are you a lesbo

with a penis, since u use rubbers with ur "Girlfriends"

Jerk!!! grin
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by Bolarge(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2007
@TaniCarr

Honey I feel your pain.
Getting intimate so soon = bad mistake.
The only reason one can adduce for his acting strange is that he's got the sex;he don't need the strings.
I'm almost sure if he shld get the slightest hint that u're ready to continue the intimacy without demanding any commitment on his part,he'd start acting cool again(prolly grinning from ear to ear)
Dearie life is too short for regrets n'recriminations so just get up,dust yourself,stand tall,keep your head up,move on. cool
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by ikamefa(f): 12:15am On Mar 16, 2007
i agree with cute -ass , your jerk( excuse my French) 0f an ex-boyfriend just wanted a Good NOOKY. pls get over him,move -on life is too short to be hung-up on one Guy.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by anabell(f): 1:31am On Mar 16, 2007
just 4get about him, what about d other guy y not make up with him?
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by honestluv: 1:35am On May 09, 2007
hello dear,

I really like your article.

I want to be your friend.here is my email.

vchiazor@yahoo.com
Re: If You Were In My Shoes,could You Handle It? by stint(m): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2013
i went through something similar. somehow somehow i ... ok i think what you should do is give him the gift of toasting you that you took from him. seems he is old school like me . he has to feel in control and that he is the one getting the relationship . ok it might not make much sense . just step back inch by inch while still showing care then he'll be stepping forward too and very soon it'll balance out. but the relationship like all others still has a chance of failure .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Drama Queen! / Ladies, Does This Hots? / Single And Free; Is It The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.