Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (130918 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Ranoscky(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2010
@poster

And what's so special about igbo?
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by joyblinks(f): 1:34pm On May 18, 2010
all the ladies and gentlemen who thinks tonto and Hilda are Igbo.

Tonto Dikeh is an Ikwerre girl from Rivers State and Hilda Dokubo is from Kalabari also in Rivers State. go find out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by udennaa: 2:00pm On May 18, 2010
Ranoscky:

@poster

And what's so special about igbo?
everything my friend,everything.igbos are special and great people,exceptional in all areas of life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by toboy: 3:10pm On May 18, 2010
@Ranoscky you hate the igbo people.pls you just better stop because i tell you, they will continue to prosper. their haters will continue to be sad and have heart attack.just try to be happy whenever other ethnic group fell like exaggerating themselves or showing what they`ave got because you are not God
to answer your question: For the fact that the Igbos are the bedrock acting in 9ja.my dear it pretty much special .it is quite special!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Nymphnode(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2010
nellaluv:

These are my top 10 tongue

Rita Dominic a.k.a silky skin

Clarion Chukwurah

Please help me out here
If Rita here is a.k.a silky skin, what would you a.k.a Chukwurah?
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by nellaluv(f): 7:00pm On May 18, 2010
nna bros, my guy stop hating on diz chikala, don't you know she's a mama m madu cool
plzi leavi her alone, my guy cheesy

Rita gave herself silky skin not me!
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Akosbaba(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2010
@poster,nice list but i think patience ozokwo deserves a mention
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Ranoscky(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2010
@toboy

y u dey talk like this?

i tell u say i hate igbo?

i'm only askin a question and u'r criticising me of hating dem . . .bros, na wa 4 u oh, no be so oh . .

if na u be the lawyer wey dey handle that other man case with emptyN i sure say . . .

the man go loose b'cos u go collect bribe from emptyN come condemn the man to nothing abi?

OGA OO!
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by toboy: 8:17pm On May 18, 2010
@ranoscky eyaa!!,may be i misunderstood you,im so sorry ,forgive me abeg.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by namski(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2010
they are all rubbish!
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Oba234: 3:03am On May 19, 2010
Since Igbo dominate Nollywood and since Nollywood actors and actresses sucks, I will say there is none I like, except the guy that did Osufia go to London. The rest even yoruba actors can't act to save their life.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Freiburger(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2010
i'm not even interested in the so-called nollywood hugrywood, it all sucks from their kindergarten storyline to their hungryA-S-S actors and actresses, its all boring.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Cohomology: 3:54pm On May 19, 2010
Though I love Hollywood and Bollywood, I have a special ongoing romance with Nollywood.

Kudos to Ndi-Igbo for putting their characteristic dynamism into the Nigerian movie industry and making it the dominant movie industry in Africa and beyond!

Igbo kwenu!
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by vanillaz: 3:56pm On May 19, 2010
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by otukpo(f): 4:59pm On May 19, 2010
Pete Edochie
Patience Ozokwor
Kanayo
Genevieve
Nkem Owoh
Gloria Young
Stephnie
Etc
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Cussy(f): 7:32pm On May 19, 2010
i beg wat of Ramson Nouah
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Obelomo: 9:47am On May 20, 2010
Cussy Ramsey's mother is from Owo in Ondo state and his father is from Israel, so he be Yoruba. I know it's shocking!
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Ranoscky(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2010
@Toboy, I no dey vex o, i don even 4gif u b4 u post ur comment. 1 loff broda! wink
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Tinynita(f): 5:27pm On May 20, 2010
My own rating:
1) Nkem Owoh
2) Pete Odochie
3) Chioma Chukwuka
4) Stephaine Okereke
5) Stella Damacus
6) Rita Dominic
7) Mike Ezuronye
cool Jim Iyke
9) Francis Duru
10)Genevive Nnaji
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2010
I forgot to add Bob Manuel Udokwu
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by buchiwet: 6:44pm On May 20, 2010
Genny
Stella
Chioma
Nkeriu
Tomto
Mike
Emeka
Jim Iyk
Zack
Chidi Mokeme
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 20, 2010
9ja!
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Dolemite(f): 6:59pm On May 20, 2010
Jekwumoore:

9ja!
This guy is a FRAUD, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IN HIS SIGNATURE, IT HAS A VIRUS INSIDE AND THERE ARE NO EROTIC PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have been warned.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by gidson12(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2010
Dolemite:

This guy is a FRAUD, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IN HIS SIGNATURE, IT HAS A VIRUS INSIDE AND THERE ARE NO EROTIC PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have been warned.

i wounder o!
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by blank(f): 9:48pm On May 20, 2010
Dolemite:

Wetin u go dey find for im signature. Erotic Pics? shocked
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by shilling(f): 10:19pm On May 20, 2010
lmao @ this tread. . . what's going on here, how's this being rated? Popularity in Nigeria, worldwide, aesthetically?

To me, in terms of popularity.
1. Genevieve - She's known worldwide, if nothing else - the fact that she was featured on Oprah sums it all up.

She's also so down to earth - if you're on twitter, you should follow her, you'll see what I mean.

2. Nkem Owoh - Nigerian comedy is appreciated in most parts of the world.

In terms of beauty, I'll still go with Genevieve.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Bialegend(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2010
Stella "Damasus" abi na "Damascus" Ojukwu is Igbo. The case of her father is no different from those Delta and Rivers Igbo people that changed their Igbo names and the names of their Igbo towns and villages during and after the war (mainly in Rivers State) because of persecution from the nigerian awusa/Yoruba dominated evil agents/government.

This is what the woman has to say about her family name. You can also read the full interview in the link below.
My family name was changed from Ojukwu to Damasus during the civil war because we were being mistaken to be related to a warlord. I was told that my family name used to be Ojukwu but during the civil war there was confusion because a lot of my family members were mistaken to be related to one war lord. They were burning a lot of houses in my village so my father and his brother decided to adopt my grandfather's first name. It was a Greek name which was Damasus, my grandfather's name was Damasus Ojukwu. So I was born into Damasus not Ojukwu and the only thing I know about the civil war are the stories my parents told me

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/4769/3/jaiye-rmd-and-i-stella-damasus-.html
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Orikinla(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2010
Poster, from your top 10 selection, you have shown that your knowledge of Igbo actors is poor.

Igbo screen actors or stage actors?
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by naliakar: 12:59am On May 25, 2010
What are these? All combined just equal half of Omo-Sexy the great. Igbos can do better than that surely.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 1:06am On May 25, 2010
nice thread, tonto dike should DEF be there.
and it should be more like a top 20 oe 25, too many good names that were left out.
and troublemakers, MOVE ASIDE.
smiley
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by whiteroses(f): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2010
the industry cant be the same without the igbo artist they have that proffesional look apart from that mercy girl
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Ifygurl: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
joyblinks:

all the ladies and gentlemen who thinks tonto and Hilda are Igbo.

Tonto Dikeh is an Ikwerre girl from Rivers State and Hilda Dokubo is from Kalabari also in Rivers State. go find out.

Tonto Dikeh name is Igbo. Dikeh is an Igbo name, she's Ikwerre, there are some Ikwerre's that view themselves as Igbo (A friend of mine is one of them) and there are some that do not view themselves as Igbo.
As for Tonto, she view herself as Igbo.  Monalisa Chinuda is also Ikwerre and she also view herself as Igbo. Bascially, any Ikwerre you meet you have to ask them what they view themselves as.  Even though Ikwerre is seen as an Igbo dialect and they are seen as Igbo, there are some that do not view themselves as Igbo and there are some that do.

A quote from her (Tonto) myspace--it bascially tells you what she sees herself as
"Yoruba girls are pretty, Hausa girls are smart, but it takes an Igbo girl to win a man's heart. Yoruba girls have big heads, Hausa girls take you straight to bed. Igbo Girls are the ones you want to wed. Fulani girls can't dance, Yoruba girls can't flow, and when you want the best-looking girl, Imo State is where you go. Yoruba girls are wild, Hausa girls are fun, but when it comes to partyin, Igbo Girls are #1. Girls will be girls North, South, East and West, but an Igbo Girl will always rate the best. So any guy who reads this truly has to know, if you have an Igbo Girl, you should never let her go! "
http://www.myspace.com/africanbeauty321

As for Hilda Dokubo, abeg Thank You. When i saw her name, i was like whattttt?
The same goes for Ramsey Noauh, i saw his name as well. People, Ramsey Noauh is Half Yoruba (his middle name is Tokunbo)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.