Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) (29730 Views)

Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) / Viral Video Of Pastor Dressed In Army Attires Shooting His Enemies With Toy Gun / Pastor Pictured Shooting His Enemies With Gun In Church(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by muckross(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2018
This is another funny video of a Jamaican pastor who wears soldier regalia and uses a water gun to shoot at his enemies inside the church.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcfU3Zyzaac

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/pastor-wears-soldier-regalia-while.html

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by vault(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Everyone is hustling, even an old man like this one is embarrassing himself to gain more followers so as to get rich

And you say youths are lazy, clear the bushes in aso rock cos someone has started growing "LOUD" there

If you know you know.

20 Likes

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by whitebeard(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Are u kidding..!

4 Likes

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by Abjay97(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2018
Pray for the church.

6 Likes

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by braimeddy: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2018
This pastor is of no difference to other pastors here in Nigeria that most of u guys believed in. There's nothing funny here cos that's his style of worshiping God. If u call this funny, then those of you that do speak in tongues in the church are also funny as well.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by QuietHammer(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2018
The Blackman abroad will always behave like his counterpart Africa irrespective of the difference in race or continent.

5 Likes

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by hopefulLandlord: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2018
if you believe things like talking snakes, talking Donkeys, a piece of fruit confers knowledge, witches, magic tricks called miracles, demons cause disease, zombies get up out of their graves and walk around Jerusalem, ghost stories, creator of the universe coming down to be killed by three nails etc. I see no reason for you to disbelieve this one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by partnerbiz4: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2018
The height of madness shocked

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by okomile(f): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Mumu eyan
Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by zinaunreal(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Original lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by Olalan(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2018
We are truly living in the last days
Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2018
whitebeard:
Are u kidding..!
lol
Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by hopefulLandlord: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Olalan:
We are truly living in the last days

Can you tell me one single sign of this "last days" that weren't happening even before the bible was compiled?

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by Sunkyphil(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2018
many are mad,few are roaming
Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by LotusFan: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2018
What is the church turning into?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by kunleham(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Christianity is all about drama, dancing.and singing.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by chinavs9ja(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Fight is not carnal my pastor grin

I am a good writer, I will write a quality content for you. Check my signature
Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by Sweetcollins: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2018
...and that man in Calvary said
"It's finished"
Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Black mans Christianity is same everywhere. Stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by hopefulLandlord: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2018
chinavs9ja:
Fight is not canal my pastor grin

I am a good writer, I will write a quality content for you. Check my signature

*Carnal

See me after class

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by yazach: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2018
When a religion is from man (paul) anything fit

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by Olukat(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Fresh ideas on how scam dumb followers
Our Lord need no guns to cage Satan and followers to hell
Ganja ranting pastor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by Ebukamatth(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
whats even happening in this world
Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Religion makes you mad, when you get over religious you start to get dangerous to yourself and others

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by theapeman: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2018
muckross:
This is another funny video of a Jamaican pastor who wears soldier regalia and uses a water gun to shoot at his enemies inside the church.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcfU3Zyzaac

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/pastor-wears-soldier-regalia-while.html

T
your mate are using real gun to shoot people angry
Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by slawomir: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2018
ok
Re: Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) by HoodBillionaire: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2018
y is it always in africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) / David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt / Peace Ibiyeomie Donates To Widows In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.