Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

NYSC 2018: Batch B Mobilisation Might Be June - Comrade Goodluck - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018: Batch B Mobilisation Might Be June - Comrade Goodluck (3423 Views)

Mobilisation: How Undercover Reporter Breached Our System To Enrol Twice – NYSC / No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2018: Batch B Mobilisation Might Be June - Comrade Goodluck by Emperoo: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2018
As shared by Comrade Nnadi Goodluck Donhacklord on facebook.

"Since it's official from Vanguard News and NYSC official media handles that NYSC won't be using streams for 2018 mobilisation.

Let's go back to the last time streams wasn't used.

It was in 2014, when it was still Batch A, B and C method.

So, in the absence of streams, another method must be adopted by NYSC, just as in 2014 (Batch A, B, C).

With the above detailed analysis, It clearly shows that NYSC has adopted the old method of having 3 batches in a year (Batch A, B and C) for 2018 mobilisation.

So, another mobilisation is possibly coming up in the middle of June 2018 for Batch B .

The reason why everyone from Batch A 2018 PCMs couldn't all go to camp on Thursday, April 19th 2018, is because of the large population which the NYSC couldn't contain. They instead, agreed to leave some PCMs at home instead of overcrowding the orientation camps.

Please, desist from referring the rest of Batch A PCMs that will be going to camp on July 2018 as stream two, because, there's nothing like stream two this year, even on the official NYSC social media handles, they didn't refer to them as stream two.

So, after the registration of the Batch B 2018 in June, the rest of Batch A 2018 that couldn't make it to camp will join them.

The camp date has been scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 24th July 2018 - Monday, 13th August 2018.

PS: This is just a critical analysis using the former method of mobilisation in the previous years and the current information available to me and not yet official from NYSC, but with the way things are going, it might come out to be true at the end of the day. Please, be properly guided!

PPS: This post is subsequently made to give hope to the graduates that are still yet to be mobilised and are hoping that Batch B orientation course comes up in July 2018 and not necessarily November 2018."

-Comrade Nnadi Goodluck Donhacklord-

Re: NYSC 2018: Batch B Mobilisation Might Be June - Comrade Goodluck by daben1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
I pray so o, because November is like 10 years from now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2018: Batch B Mobilisation Might Be June - Comrade Goodluck by Kingsley1000(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dey give ursef hope lol
Re: NYSC 2018: Batch B Mobilisation Might Be June - Comrade Goodluck by Gibonyt(m): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2018
I pray so too. November is just too far me... undecidedI pray so too. November is just too far me...
Re: NYSC 2018: Batch B Mobilisation Might Be June - Comrade Goodluck by gabbybent(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2018
https://chat. whatsapp. com/ 0qGJlIBXyhZEXQTXbssawD Remove the space and join the Batch B room

(1) (Reply)

What Is The exact Date For 2012 Batch B Passing Out / Necessary Items To Take Along Side To 3 Week NYSC Camp? / Loss Of Id Card Close To Pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.