Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend (27360 Views)

Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M / Viral Video Of Pastor's Daughter Sex Tape Get People Talking / Pastor Daughter Posted Provocative Photo On Facebook, Uncle Screamed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Looking for Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How to Get a Girlfriend or Wife with Ease by Being a Good-Bad Guy [A Must Read – Men Only]

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 1
This is a true explicit, blunt, and wicked story with lots of lessons for men – no censorship. +18.
In this short story which will be posted part by part, you’ll read about:
1. Some naughty things that happened in Lagos while looking for German visa before moving to Abuja for a Ukrainian visa, then PH.
2. A man who was sick, but no doctor could cure him.
3. How he got cured by a Pastor and his medical wife.
4. How he started wooing the pastor’s precious daughter
5. Then, the n*ked truth about pastor’s daughters, women, and how to get any woman with ease.
6. And many more side stories, chat screenshots, and secrets revealed. This is a must read for young men.
Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 2

I may regret sharing this story, but for the sake of men, I will share some parts of it and deliver some lectures in-between. The story is +18, but the truths are all n*ked.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Jewelnutch: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Okay pop corn for nairaflix
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 3

Hey, are you with me? Disengage yourself from all distractions and get ready. This is a journey of life, attraction, sickness, healing, naughtiness, seduction, drama, love, raw sex, and ‘something crazy’ which will be revealed at the end of this post.

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 4

So, I was a nice guy who hardly gets women to love me for long. After some heart breaks, I learned how women work – I became a good-bad guy. Before I knew it, I was a woman’s magnet just by acquiring this skill.

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 5
I have been told I have a bright future right from childhood and I believe it, but some unscrupulous elements wanted to cut it short. Something spiritual happened, but I didn’t know it.

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 6

After learning how opposite sex worked, I was getting more ***** than I could count and I never spent a dime, unlike all these needy nice guys out there (no offense to needy nice guys – keep it up).

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 7

The ladies do the spending while I do the hard *******. They always come back for more.
So, I went to Lagos with a family friend (let’s call him Henry) to process his German visa since I’m have experience on it and we went with at least 2 million his dad sent to his account for all expenses and money to buy some personal stuff.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 8

Before we knew it, he was lavishly spending the money. I warned him to stop, but he ignored. One day, I was at home where we were staying with a friend in Lekki and he went out at night with the guy.

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 9

When two players go out, they may end up playing themselves. They had fun while I was at home doing some work on the computer. Warning! Not yahoo – I’m a programmer, so deal with it.

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 10

They met two ladies, but unfortunately, the guy he went with is a pro-player. He left him with those two girls and drove out with another lady who came to pick him with a car – probably a married woman (as rumor may have it).

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 11

At this point, Henry was left with two girls and those girls refused to leave him – yes, he’s a rich and handsome guy. He looks like the fresher version of Ramsey Nuoah and thanks to bleaching cream.

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 12

It was already 2 or 3 AM, he called me on phone, and said, “Dress up and put some money in your pocket we’re driving down to pick you.”

Typing…
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 13

I was confused on what was going on. Then, he switched from English and started explaining what happened in our local dialect to avoid those ladies from getting what he was saying.
He said (translated in pidgin) “Omoh! No be small thing o! That 200k wey we carry commot this evening don finish o! And that stupid ashawo boy don run leave with one married woman and now two kpales dey with me here and we don spend plenty money for their head, yet dem no wan leave me alone. Abeg, come handle one of them.”

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 14

I didn’t like the idea. I never wanted to go out by this time, but before I knew it, they drove down and picked me to a hotel. We got to the hotel, a white guy, probably a handsome Lebanese guy, came to attend to us.

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 15

He paid for two rooms and we both got inside our rooms with our partners in crime. The moment we got inside, this girl popped out Osogbo weed, lights it up, and started smoking. She…

Typing…

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 16

She passed it to me to smoke, but I refused. “You’re making me uncomfortable,” she said. At a point, I took a draw and gave it back to her. She finished the weed and wrapped another one.

typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 17

I was just looking at her like an Indian movie. When she was done, she took off her clothes, panties, and went to the bathroom n*ked as I pretended not to be glancing at her fat ass and huge breasts.

typing...

1 Like

Number 18

The air-condition was high and I couldn’t see the remote to reduce it. It was as if I was inside a refrigerator, so I covered my body with the duvet.

typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Number 19

She showered and came back to the room n*ked – thinking I will look, but I controlled myself and ignored, then got up, took off my clothes, and showered too. We...

typing...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2018
We will continue when we have a good number of people following...there is a lot to be learned.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2018
hey my friend dont try dis rubbish, just when i went to carry pillow to rest my head, better come and continue o b4 what happ3ned in 1967 repeat itself

7 Likes

Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by hadjipapiey(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2018
In for this...

Where's my sofa
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Taywon: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
in smileyin
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Yunjeezy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Still waiting dude
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Goddygee(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oya continu
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lazy Vaseline crew youths
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by dotunibrahim7(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ohhh...ilegend no let me spank you o...oya continue
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Princepioneer(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Continue na
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oya Mr Man come and continue oo
Re: Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2018
Typing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

African International Footballers Married To Real African Women / How Does A Man Truly Express His Love For His Woman? / Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.