Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England (9049 Views)

I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached / My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by ERORR404(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2018
It’s an unconventional start to the day, but this woman swears by gulping down a smoothie every morning, with the key ingredient being… a teaspoonful of sperm. 29-year-old Tracy Kiss has been drinking the interesting concoction for the past month, saying it’s boosted both her mood and her immunity. The mum-of-two is currently single, so harvests her sperm from her best friend – or rather, he harvests it and delivers it to her up to three times a week.

The mum-of-two from Buckinghamshire then whizzes the batch up into a smoothie, with complementary ingredients such as bananas, seeds and almond milk. ‘I’d been feeling run down and had no energy, but now I’m full of beans and my mood has improved,’ says Tracy. The personal trainer and qualified nutritional adviser claims that sperm contains lots of vitamins and minerals – including B12, which vegans like herself lack in their diets.

Source: http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/14/vegan-single-mum-drinks-sperm-smoothies-every-morning-to-give-her-energy-6257252/

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by highpriestess: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2018
I heard it tastes like electric wire.shocked

2 Likes

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by IamD18: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2018
Sperm gives women life.

highpriestess:

You heard or you tasted

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by hadjipapiey(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

Try it out.. shocked

Hope the current won't burn your mouth grin shocked cool

Beht wait o, single mum! How does she get sperm

Hope it's not what ayam thinking o cheesy
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by highpriestess: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

You heard or you tasted
I have tested electric wire that's not with current.
but I haven't tasted sperm. gonna try it on you.tongue
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by ERORR404(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Lalasticlala come and see something ohh
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by youngreezy(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2018
Lmao Nthing Single Mothers No Go Do Just Make Dem Manage Get Man To Kal Dia Own..Dis One Dy Take Mouth Gig To Another New Level, Suck Pour D Sperm For Cup Den Drink Am...
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by IamD18: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
I have tested electric wire that's not with current.
but I haven't tasted sperm. gonna try it on you.tongue
You'v tasted electric wire with no current. shocked
You haven't tasted sperm tongue
You heard it tastes like an electric wire shocked
And you want to start with me tongue
I resemble transformer for ur eyes grin undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by folake4u(f): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
I'm sure it's a healthy one not the sperm filled with ogogoro, Hero beer, Alomo bitters tongue

6 Likes

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by mikejj(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
cheesy grin. i no go die b4 my time. sperm smoothie ewo

1 Share

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
I would gladly feed give her my sperm every morning until nothing's left.

She'll have to work hard for it though. Also, I'm not cumming inside a cup. Na direct entry wink

1 Like

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by myself13: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
I just love the embarrassing sincerity of white ladies unlike their Nigerian counterparts.Most Nigerian ladies drink sperm on a daily via aggressive blowjobbing and have personally realized its a natural locozade power booster plus other numerous benefits, but they will come here pretending like Holy Mary.

10 Likes

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by highpriestess: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:
You'v tasted electric wire with no current. shocked
You haven't tasted sperm tongue
You heard it tastes like an electric wire shocked
And you want to start with me tongue
I resemble transformer for ur eyes grin undecided
hahahah,kee me lemme faint. funny ooo.
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by ERORR404(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
myself13:
I just love the embarrassing sincerity of white ladies unlike their Nigerian counterparts.Most of them drink sperm on a daily via aggressive blowjobbing and have idly realized its a natural [b]locozade power booster [/b]plus other numerous benefits, but they will come here pretending like Holy Mary.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by highpriestess: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
myself13:
I just love the embarrassing sincerity of white ladies unlike their Nigerian counterparts.Most of them drink sperm on a daily via aggressive blowjobbing and have idly realized its a natural locozade power booster plus other numerous benefits, but they will come here pretending like Holy Mary.
would you have applauded a Nigerian lady if she was the one doing that?
I can remember the one that used sperm to cure her pimples,she got the highest lashing of her life,insults were raining all over the thread.
you would have called her olosho,ashewo and all the derogatory words you know if it were to be a Nigerian lady drinking that sperm.undecided
quit being a hypocrite.
it's your type that will make Nigerians ladies to hide under their closet and ride a hard dick and still come out to claim virgin.

hypocritical nature of y'all is quite regurgitating. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by IamD18: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
hahahah,kee me lemme faint. funny ooo.
grin grin tongue
I hail o

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by highpriestess: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

grin grin tongue
I hail o
stop using those meme, I'm dede Innocent.smiley
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
I dey fear these white girls ooshockedshocked. izaray and Lalas247 come an see sumpting shocked

1 Like

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by IamD18: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

I can remember the one that used sperm to cure her pimples,she got the highest lashing of her life,insults were raining all over the thread.
you would have called her olosho,ashewo and all the derogatory words you know if it were to be a Nigerian lady drinking that sperm.undecided
quit being a hypocrite.
Its your type that will make Nigerians ladies to hide under their closet and ride a hard dick and still come out to claim virgin.

Dem dey ride Diicks? shocked

When did our diick turn to bicycles undecided

3 Likes

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

quit being a hypocrite.
it's your type that will make Nigerians ladies to hide under their closet and ride a hard dick and still come out to claim virgin.

sperm to cure pimples? shocked. Mehn Martin0 na were u dey? Business opportunity don open oo. Abeg show face cheesycheesy.
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by highpriestess: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

hahaha,donstan lemme ooo.cheesycheesy
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by highpriestess: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
sperm to cure pimples? shocked. Mehn Martin0 na were u dey? Business opportunity don open oo. Abeg show face cheesycheesy.
Yes naw,one of the last year threads.grin
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Recycled news, i have read this in sun newspaper 2015

4 Likes

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:
I'm sure it's a healthy one not the sperm filled with ogogoro, Hero beer, Alomo bitters tongue
me and Martin0 we don't take all those stuff. We take oranges,cucumber,carrots plus Ghana pepperwink.

1 Like

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by IamD18: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

hahaha,donstan lemme ooo.cheesycheesy

Odiegwu oo cheesy shocked

lefulefu:

The stuff weak me grin

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by marvin906(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
what type of early morning fvckery is this now

2 Likes

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

Yes naw,one of the last year threads.grin
laugh wan kill mecheesy. If this is true then guys ought to be selling their sperm to babes naucheesy.
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by highpriestess: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

The stuff weak me grin
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

The stuff weak me grin
person d!ck don turn to bicycle pedalcheesy.
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by highpriestess: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
laugh wan kill mecheesy. If this is true then guys ought to be selling their sperm to babes naucheesy.
yes naw,lol.
the babe was not ashamed a bit.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Discharges One COVID-19 Patient / Confirm If A Product Is Nafdac Registered Online / 2 Safety Measures You Must Follow During Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.