Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England (9057 Views)

I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached / My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by folake4u(f): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
me and Martin0 we don't take all those stuff. We take oranges,cucumber,carrots plus Ghana pepperwink.

I trust you oga Lefu!

So that you go be power horse for bed. You garrit! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

yes naw,lol.
the babe was not ashamed a bit.cheesy
honestly speaking sha i love and respect babes like dat oo. When a girl is honest i hold her in high esteem. Forget those guys wey go bash her.secretly dem go dey admire her boldnesscheesy.
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by IamD18: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
person d!ck don turn to bicycle pedalcheesy.

grin grin

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by highpriestess: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
honestly speaking sha i love and respect babes like dat oo. When a girl is honest i hold her in high esteem. Forget those guys wey go bash her.secretly dem go dey admire her boldnesscheesy.
hahaha.true shaa.
I love your sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Twoclans(f): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
sperm to cure pimples? shocked. Mehn Martin0 na were u dey? Business opportunity don open oo. Abeg show face cheesycheesy.

Healthy sperm clears pimples for some ladies, for other it makes their face smooth. lipsrsealed

Please nobody should ask me how I know. lipsrsealed
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Twoclans:

Healthy sperm clears pimples for some ladies, for other it makes their face smooth. lipsrsealed

hmm iyam learning new things everydaycheesy. Anyway i wonder why dudes that their ladies are afflicted with pimples ain't giving sperm to their women to rub on their facecheesy. There are a number of young ladies here heavily afflicted with pimples.
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Burgerlomo: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
myself13:
I just love the embarrassing sincerity of white ladies unlike their Nigerian counterparts.Most Nigerian ladies drink sperm on a daily via aggressive blowjobbing and have personally realized its a natural locozade power booster plus other numerous benefits, but they will come here pretending like Holy Mary.

Nah their way, nah so dem be cool
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:

I trust you oga Lefu!

So that you go be power horse for bed. You garrit! cheesy
some guys no jus dey imbibe the culture of fruit consumptioncheesy. Dem go prefer scatter their body with excess alcohol and cigar and wen dem wan get down with their girl in za oza room dem go dey look for shortcut like tramadol to ginger demcheesy. And trams get side effect unlike fruits. How much is fruit sefcheesy. Just buy 50 Naira or hundred naira water melon from aboki with wheelbarrow and d cucumber go plenty. Wen i buy 100 naira oranges from dose market women dem go even give u jara sef. Fruits are cheap and apart from sex vigor e go still provide u with essential vitamins and u no go dey fall sick frequently. Ur body go strong kakarankacheesy.
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Lalas247(f): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
I dey fear these white girls ooshockedshocked. izaray and Lalas247 come an see sumpting shocked
she is trying to grow her yansh grin

lol but it is nutritious heard ppl sat makes the skin glow of some ish like that sad
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Lalas247(f): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
some guys no jus dey imbibe the culture of fruit consumptioncheesy. Dem go prefer scatter their body with excess alcohol and cigar and wen dem wan get down with their girl in za oza room dem go dey look for shortcut like tramadol to ginger demcheesy. And trams get side effect unlike fruits. How much is fruit sefcheesy. Just buy 50 Naira or hundred naira water melon from aboki with wheelbarrow and d cucumber go plenty. Wen i buy 100 naira oranges from dose market women dem go even give u jara sef. Fruits are cheap and apart from sex vigor e go still provide u with essential vitamins and u no go dey fall sick frequently. Ur body go strong kakarankacheesy.

pineapple highly recommended

don't ask why cry
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Burgerlomo: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Twoclans:

I gerrit, so there is no need to ask you anything cool

1 Like

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Burgerlomo: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:

1 Like

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Lalas247(f): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
myself13:
I just love the embarrassing sincerity of white ladies unlike their Nigerian counterparts.Most Nigerian ladies drink sperm on a daily via aggressive blowjobbing and have personally realized its a natural locozade power booster plus other numerous benefits, but they will come here pretending like Holy Mary.
what is this one saying .... undecided
when you get honest ones what so mist if you do ... bash her
like if this was a Nigerian lady I can imagine how brutal comments would be start with ( olosho)
mb sha sad
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Burgerlomo: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

don't ask why cry

Habaa, but you must say the reason why you recommend am nah cool
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Lalas247(f): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Habaa, but you must say the reason why you recommend am nah cool
lipsrsealed CNT spoil Una
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by CHAVINCI: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

I have tested electric wire that's not with current.

but I haven't tasted sperm.
gonna try it on you.tongue
u said dat u heard it tasted like electric wire,xo who's d other person who has actually tasted electric wire and sperm?
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by myself13: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

what is this one saying .... undecided
when you get honest ones what so mist if you do ... bash her
like if this was a Nigerian lady I can imagine how brutal comments would be start with ( olosho)
mb sha sad

I am a sincere person to the core and I cherish sincerity greatly, even though this might come off as untrue.
It is important that we make exceptions for those who deserve to be exempted.
I wasn't expecting you to "misquote" me and square me into everyone's mess, cause I have always had good thoughts towards you, hence, naturally I wouldn't expect less.
Forget about the bashing and the Olosho name calling. "Sincerity" is "sexy".
What are you on about with this: "mb sha?
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Lalas247(f): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
myself13:

I am a sincere person to the core and I cherish sincerity greatly, even though this might come off as untrue.
It is important that we make exceptions for those who deserve to be exempted.
I wasn't expecting you to "misquote" me and square me into everyone's mess, cause I have always had good thoughts towards you, hence, naturally I wouldn't expect less.
Forget about the bashing and the Olosho name calling. "Sincerity" is "sexy".
What are you on about with this: "mb sha?
thought u were one of those kids ...
opinion valid but most naija guys don't like honesty

there was a thread created for ladies with high body count if they should be sincere and tell their man ... The comment said it all

don't blame our ladies .. society doesn't permit such ( only in Nigeria sha)
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by myself13: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

there was a thread created for ladies with high body count if they should be sincere and tell their man ... The comment said it all

Okay. Admitted.
But I still think that Nigerian men prioritize sincerity, however, discreetly.
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

she is trying to grow her yansh grin

lol but it is nutritious heard ppl sat makes the skin glow of some ish like that sad
but guy wey dey drink ogogoro,shekpe, dey smoke Benson ..hmmm a lady use such a guy sperm to rub for her skin...such type of sperm fit disfigure her skin oo

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

but some ladies are getting bolder sha. Even on nl here sef some are bold to talk about their sexual preference. Its dis same nairaland dat some ladies dey yarn about loving cunninlingnus cheesy. Sometimes when so,e few guys dey bash demi call demi olosho u do see some other guys attacking those guys..telling them to let d ladies be. So a better number of guys love sincere ladies. Forget those guys wey dey pretend.
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Lalas247(f): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
but some ladies are getting bolder sha. Even on nl here sef some are bold to talk about their sexual preference. Its dis same nairaland dat some ladies dey yarn about loving cunninlingnus cheesy. Sometimes when so,e few guys dey bash demi call demi olosho u do see some other guys attacking those guys..telling them to let d ladies be. So a better number of guys love sincere ladies. Forget those guys wey dey pretend.
Aite , I hear u wink
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Lalas247(f): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
but guy wey dey drink ogogoro,shekpe, dey smoke Benson ..hmmm a lady use such a guy sperm to rub for her skin...such type of sperm fit disfigure her skin oo
Haha .... we will never know that’s the funny part
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by folake4u(f): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:

Salutations #

I dey greet you o, make I bring my hand down cheesy.

Try pineapple this time, your sperm will be sweet wink.

1 Like

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by folake4u(f): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:
don't ask why cry

Lwkmd grin.

It so makes sperm sweet lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Lalas247(f): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:

Lwkmd grin.

It so makes sperm sweet lipsrsealed
Folake ! Folake !
Don’t spoil me biko grin grin wink
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:

Can i be your student Sir grin
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by folake4u(f): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:
Folake ! Folake ! Don’t spoil me biko grin grin wink

Ah, I'm innocent shocked.

Singing 2face's "Nobody holy pass me "

grin.

1 Like

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Lalas247(f): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:

Ah, I'm innocent shocked.

Singing 2face's "Nobody holy pass me "

grin.
Me too holy

Can’t you see my halo grin
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by folake4u(f): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:
Me too holy
Can’t you see my halo grin

Lalas I'm learning from you Ma.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by Kimcutie: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
This thread has taught me something, can't believe I read the whole comments.
Re: Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England by jwals: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mogbe!!!! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] shocked moku!!!!! Modaran !!!!! Men are now in trouble ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flatulence Filtering Underwear: Free "Messing" O! / 2 Safety Measures You Must Follow During Fuel Scarcity / My Roommate Smokes: How Can It Affect Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.