Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

I'm A Divorcee, Aged 50, My Boyfriend Impregnated Me And My Daughter. And Now... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Divorcee, Aged 50, My Boyfriend Impregnated Me And My Daughter. And Now... (1033 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Divorcee, Aged 50, My Boyfriend Impregnated Me And My Daughter. And Now... by LoreDnz: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
True confession: My Daughter and I are pregnant for my boyfriend.
I am in my early 50s. I am divorced; have been for more than a decade. I live on my own with my three children.

About a year ago, I went into a relationship with a man four years younger than I am. Being married, we meet in my place. As a matter of fact he has the key to my flat. It was better than going to hotels.

Besides, my daughters were grown up to appreciate that I need a man in my life. Well, I thought I could trust him so I gave him permission to come to my house whenever he likes I am in or not. I also assumed my daughters were responsible enough to see him as their father. Unfortunately, I miscalculated. Unknown to me while he was having affairs with me, he was also sleeping with my two older daughters.

I didn’t know what was happening until I took my elders daughter to the hospital following her persistent complains of malaria. I also haven’t been feeling well; so decided to visit the hospital with my daughter.

When the result came out, we were both pronounced pregnant. I was shocked because I didn’t expect to be at y age since I have been having irregular period in the last two years.

At 28, my daughter has never been pregnant. I was happy for her thinking it was the man I knew her with was responsible. Then, it didn’t even occur to me that he [my daughter’s fiancé] has been out of Lagos for three months.

It wasn’t until we got home that the real problem started. We met my boyfriend at home. While I was still thinking of how to break my news to him, a text message came to his phone. After reading the text, he became very agitated so much so he lost concentration.

I was so concerned. I forget what I was about to say and snatched the phone from him to know what got him me very suspicious; I quickly transferred the message to my phone before handing it over to him. I did the transfer while he was struggling to take the phone away from me so, he wasn’t aware of what I did.

I almost fainted when I read the text and discovered it was my daughter telling him that we were both pregnant for him and he should tell me to abort the baby since she was going to keep hers.

She told him if he.. Continue reading...
Re: I'm A Divorcee, Aged 50, My Boyfriend Impregnated Me And My Daughter. And Now... by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
shocked

Hol' on...hol' on...she's in her 50s and she still got pregnant? shocked shocked shocked

I mean seriously? embarassed

Uuummm...juz scratching my head sha..

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Divorcee, Aged 50, My Boyfriend Impregnated Me And My Daughter. And Now... by dukeprince50: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
lol
Re: I'm A Divorcee, Aged 50, My Boyfriend Impregnated Me And My Daughter. And Now... by Safiaa(f): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Shouldn’t you be reaching menopause at 50? I’m confused.
Re: I'm A Divorcee, Aged 50, My Boyfriend Impregnated Me And My Daughter. And Now... by pointblank247(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
embarassed
Re: I'm A Divorcee, Aged 50, My Boyfriend Impregnated Me And My Daughter. And Now... by shegzy0514(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
just kill me some people can lie
Re: I'm A Divorcee, Aged 50, My Boyfriend Impregnated Me And My Daughter. And Now... by Abjay97(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Fiction story
Re: I'm A Divorcee, Aged 50, My Boyfriend Impregnated Me And My Daughter. And Now... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pregnant at 50? Op na Linus grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Still Love Her / KONJI GANG!! Female Singer Summoned By Police For Going Pantless(18+photo) / what life taught me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.