Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You (600 Views)

Seven Ways You’re Making Sex Boring For Your Spouse / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / How Fantastic Or Boring Was Your Sex Life In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
: grin grin cry cry

Why is today interesting or boring for you

Let us know why maybe we can advice you on what to do
Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Today is very boring for me cos I'm broke
Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
cry cry

Lost huge amount of money and besides never eat since morning
Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
raphafire:
Today is very boring for me cos I'm broke

Reason why you are broke

* You depend on your parents
* you are homeless
* you are jobless

If any of that is not attached to you then know Buhari was right when he said NIGERIANS ARE LAZY

My brother go out there and find a job or do what you love doing.
Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
cool

Both...

Im bored coz im not feeling well but something happened earlier that made me smile. I received a short note from someone & it was a very touching message & in the envelope there was a money as well grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Its a good day to be alive cheesy
Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
dairykidd:
Its a good day to be alive cheesy
no one thing in life bro

1 Like

Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by highpriestess: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
today isn't really a boring day cos I went out to have some fun.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Both...

Im bored coz im not feeling well but something happened earlier that made me smile. I received a short note from someone & it was a very touching message & in the envelope there was a money as well grin

sorry ma but can I get some share

They say
Eyes way saw something has some share inside

Make I send my account

highpriestess:
today isn't really a boring day cos I went out to have some fun.
who take you out dear
Hope is not a nairaland
Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
sorry ma but can I get some share

They say
Eyes way saw something has some share inside

Make I send my account

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by marvin906(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
today is alittle bit boring...
watched all the films on my sys
tired of downloading new ones
cant take myself out cause i dont have a chick to tag with me
i just feel like going clubbing

Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:

Reason why you are broke

* you are homeless
* you are jobless

If any of that is not attached to you then know Buhari was right when he said NIGERIANS ARE LAZY

Well, I don't expect u to understand...I only said I am broke I didn't beg anybody for money...my broke and ur broke no be the same.. Me having 10,000 as my last card might be a broke period for me, u never can tell
Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:

Reason why you are broke

* you are homeless
* you are jobless

'' Homeless not Hopeless ''
Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by Lifeofpolice1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

'' Homeless not Hopeless ''
true talk bro

1 Like

Re: Why Is Today Interesting Or Boring For You by Lifeofpolice1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
raphafire:

Well, I don't expect u to understand...I only said I am broke I didn't beg anybody for money...my broke and ur broke no be the same.. Me having 10,000 as my last card might be a broke period for me, u never can tell
you said it all bro

God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Romanceland Is bleeped Up! If I Was A Mod, I Would Have Banned Everybody!! / h / Five Stupid Things You Should Never Do For Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.