Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex (5967 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Nice4U: 4:31pm On May 16, 2010
Hello house, my girlfriend ex boyfriend is living in the same house with my girlfriend and she wants me to believe that nothing is happening between them. They have been dating for the past six years but they part ways when we began dating. My girlfriend brother invited her ex boyfriend to come and live with them, also he had provided him a job and looking for possibilities for her sister and her ex boyfriend to reconcile their differences. The funniest thing is that they all reside in one bedroom flat and my girlfriend and her ex pass the night together in the sitting room. I have reacted to this incidence up to the extent of thinking of ending the relationship but my girlfriend always want me to believe her that she is there for me and she will be faithful to me. Fellow nairalanders what do you think and feel about this situation. Am i doing the right thing? Am afraid that she will be having romantic affair with her date hiddenly. I await your response. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by MissyB1(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2010
Rotfl!!
E Don happen!!! cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Tigerlilly(f): 4:41pm On May 16, 2010
I think you should trust her smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by teecantell: 4:47pm On May 16, 2010
^^^ which kain trust be that?
Trust my nyansh.
. . . .
@Poster,
dis one na double enjoyment.
Its like having a girlfriend and a wife. When you do finish for outside with ya girlfriend, you go com back to settle for the "always available".
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Scooby1(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2010
Nawa is ur girlfriend that broke to go rent a place of her own?  grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by adetoru(f): 4:56pm On May 16, 2010
If e dey worry you,make she come live with you,nah
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Jaideyone(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2010
I smell fish
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by 190: 5:04pm On May 16, 2010
^^
rotten spoilt fish for that matter

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Pinkie9ja: 6:25pm On May 16, 2010

, wahala dey
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by otokx(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2010
Expired, rotten, spoilt fish
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 16, 2010
Now if i were you, no matter how much I trust my girlfriend, that is an action over-worthy of line-crossing. She must make a quick decision of moving out of the house or out of your life. Chikena!
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by atilla(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2010
Guy dont think u should trust her. ur setting urself up for wahala
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by harakiri(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2010
Nice4U:

Hello house, my girlfriend ex boyfriend is living in the same house with my girlfriend and she wants me to believe that nothing is happening between them. They have been dating for the past six years but they part ways when we began dating. My girlfriend brother invited her ex boyfriend to come and live with them, also he had provided him a job and looking for possibilities for her sister and her ex boyfriend to reconcile their differences. The funniest thing is that they all reside in one bedroom flat and my girlfriend and her ex pass the night together in the sitting room. I have reacted to this incidence up to the extent of thinking of ending the relationship but my girlfriend always want me to believe her that she is there for me and she will be faithful to me. Fellow nairalanders what do you think and feel about this situation. Am i doing the right thing? Am afraid that she will be having romantic affair with her date hiddenly. I await your response. Thanks

If her brother invited the ex to come live with them knowing the implications of what would eventually happen. . .then it's obvious he doesn't approve of you and would prefer to have the jobless guy living with them than your humble self.Also, there is the possibility that she and her brother talked this over before it happened and she approved.She might not tell you to your face but secretly, she is a co-conspirator.Forget all this trust talk. . ."something" is not only happening, it has already happened over and over and over and over and might be happening right now as you are reading this.Even a married woman would find it hard to resist opening her legs for a guy who has been "there" before provided the right conditions are available.

The way i see it, she was probably using you as a "fail safe" but now, the owner of "property" is back and you are the assistant boyfriend.If you have any dignity/respect left in you, bail out from this relationship ASAP. If you choose to be a sissy boy hoping that "things would get better", then this your unholy romance will not end well.I can promise you that.She might not want you to leave but she will definitely NOT leave the other guy for you.

Ask yourself, why hasn't she suggested moving in with you instead?Hmmm.

Guy, abeg use the brain wey dey upstairs.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by kliffo(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2010
@ poster, Am truly amazed that you believe all the stories your so called girlfriend
has been feeding you. How come the bobo does not sleep in the room with the girls brother,
or is he married?
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Freiburger(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2010
Nice4U:

Why not take it now as a challenge and take your girlfriend out of that appartment in whatever way you can?
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by blakbarbie: 10:54pm On May 16, 2010
this has drama written all over it, maybe that's your cup of tea(as i shrug my shoulders), personally it aint my brew, this scenario never has a happy ending, i mean think abt it, even if she eventually dips out and u guys hook up, she'll do the same thing to you.  RUN!
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Freiburger(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2010
@ Poster, i've got this question for you. What was earlier the relationship btw you and her brother? I mean you girlfrind's brother.
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Nice4U: 11:22pm On May 16, 2010
Thanks for all your replies, it really encouraging. To answer some of ur questions. My girlfriend brother is married so he passed the night with his wife. When i visited them i mean b4 her ex start living with them, her i received a warm welcome from her brother but that doesnt mean he loves me. My girlfriend and her ex are from the same village so there seems to be a strong tie. He had even asked her for marriage but my girlfriend refused while her family is in support. Men there is problem o
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Osama10(m): 11:43pm On May 16, 2010
I advice you to wash your eyes with iodine and come back for an answer.
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by hermosa(f): 6:03am On May 17, 2010
LMAO!!! pls, more nonscence!!
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by vanstanzy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
Tigerlilly: I think you should trust her smiley

B!7ch are u crazy? grin grin grin grin Cant u read in-between the line. They are bleeping eachother blue-black night and day. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by vanstanzy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
Nice4U: Hello house, my girlfriend ex boyfriend is living in the same house with my girlfriend and she wants me to believe that nothing is happening between them. They have been dating for the past six years but they part ways when we began dating. My girlfriend brother invited her ex boyfriend to come and live with them, also he had provided him a job and looking for possibilities for her sister and her ex boyfriend to reconcile their differences. The funniest thing is that they all reside in one bedroom flat and my girlfriend and her ex pass the night together in the sitting room. I have reacted to this incidence up to the extent of thinking of ending the relationship but my girlfriend always want me to believe her that she is there for me and she will be faithful to me. Fellow nairalanders what do you think and feel about this situation. Am i doing the right thing? Am afraid that she will be having romantic affair with her date hiddenly. I await your response. Thanks

Guy since we have an Ex boyfriend in this equation, who is definitely a man. I'll answer by exposing how men think. Guy if i were in the Ex-boyfriends shoes, my male peers will urge me frequently to fc.uk and keep fc.uking this lady. What's stopping me, afterall we share the same bed all day. Open ur eyes man!
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by kokoye(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
With some people, love is truly blind
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Gluckdude(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
poster, how old are you? you must be a teenager i guess. face your book and shut the hell up!
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by born2boink(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mumu love=Love is blind but marriage go open everything
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by MMM2(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
Pls

Is dis a true life story

Or

1 of dose nollywood script undecided

Op

Don't be a big fool 4 life, becos @ dis time u re already a fool angry

He is fu cking d girl not ur GF front & back without condom. cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lmao. I seriously couldn't get past the title. Hilarious as hell. Some of these stories I see on NL have got to be fictional. .
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by tpia1: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
oh well.
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by echobee(f): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
na wa o
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by IZUKWU(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
pro01: Lmao. I seriously couldn't get past the title. Hilarious as hell. Some of these stories I see on NL have got to be fictional. .
orishirishi
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by born2boink(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
IZUKWU: orishirishi
mumu dey nairaland no bi small
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by Parisfran(f): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2012
A complete man and woman cannot sleep on the same bed for too long before sometin happens. And 6yrs relationship is not easy to throw away, she might be tempted to make up with the guy. You have rili tell her to end that nonsense play. This isnt about trust, its about being comfortable with the situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? / Sex On A Wedding Night / Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.