Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Will This Come Back To Haunt Me - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Will This Come Back To Haunt Me (523 Views)

I Regret My Underwear Photo Shoot, Scared It Will Come Back To Haunt Me? HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will This Come Back To Haunt Me by 2morogobeta(f): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
i was wearing bra and pant and posing seductively in photo shoot

i want to have the pictures deleted but the photographer said he cannot delete it

do u think this can harm my future career ? i want to work with the UN. i also dont want to disgrace myself or my family.
Re: Will This Come Back To Haunt Me by Terminator1234g: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
2morogobeta:

i want to have the pictures deleted but the photographer said he cannot delete it

do u think this can harm my future career ? i want to work with the UN. i also dont want to disgrace myself or my family.

This is the kinda person our Messiah BUHARI was talking about.

Sue him to court or find something you can use to force him delete it. Ladies should think twice before acting.
It will really affect you, when you are seeking for political positions in the future don't you think he'll sell it to your opposition? When you grow older you'll really regret it.
He's mad, why won't he delete your semi-nudes?

Or the man dey Vaseline crew ni?
The man RN:

Re: Will This Come Back To Haunt Me by labanj1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
2morogobeta:

No. It will haunt me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Church In Nigeria / Top Ten Strongest Tribes In Africa / Http://www.webstore24x7.com/viaxin/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.