Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) (71922 Views)

Man Wears 'Lives Are Better With Atiku' Clothe And Cap (Photos) / Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
This should show the president that Nigerian youths are creative. While Nigerians are still countering and criticizing the statement made by President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday who accused youths of loving freebies above working hard, one 'lazy Nigerian youth'' has decided to turn the controversial statement into a profitable business by printing T-shirts and caps with the caption: “Lazy Nigerian youths”.

Other ''lazy Nigerian youths'' are now making their orders too to encourage one of them who is very ''lazy''.

President Buhari during a business conference in London, was quoted to have said that the youths “do nothing” and want everything for “free” in the oil-rich country.

“A lot of them (Nigerian youths) haven’t been to school and they are claiming, you know, that Nigeria has been an oil-producing country therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, health care, education, free,” Buhari allegedly said.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lazy-nigerian-youth-turns-buharis-statement-into-business-photos.html

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
some Nigerians no dey dull

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
It not funny

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by StarUp: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Igbo kwenu...una no dey carry last: every opportunity na for business...Just dey watch, dem go soon do the movie join.

284 Likes 19 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by prospero5(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
this is so funny!

i laugh so tey the person next to me come follow laugh.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by squarelead(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
That's just it. Turn every situation around you to a creative business. Innovative thinking. Start a business today, no matter how little your funds or source of funds may be.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Jayson1: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
I will get one of the cap before the bastard returns.

Nigerian youths are creative I swear. cheesy

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Khd95(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Asweruugowwd apc will claim that they created job thru this statement.. Just watch and see

208 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
The President never used the word Lazy.Those who inserted the word in his statement and funded it to trend online will be exposed soon.
They are cyber-bullying President Muhammadu Buhari
https://www.nairaland.com/4463654/those-cyber-bullying-president-muhammadu-buhari

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Shedrack777: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
as much as i love this, i'll admit its not funny

5 Likes

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by superemmy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Khd95:
Asweruugowwd apc will claim that they created job thru this statement.. Just watch and see
Trust Lai - That man and his duck mouth no dey carry last

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:
The President never used the word Lazy.Those who inserted the word in his statement and funded it to trend online will be exposed soon.

why not make it your job to xpose them afterall the dull one never said u'r lazy.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by ruggedboy01: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
I'm still waiting for a protest from the Nigerian youths, to show their anger towards buhari's comment, Instead of ranting online like toothless bulldogs.

Indeed Nigerian youths are lazy and cowards

7 Likes

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
nNEOo:

why not make it your job to xpose them afterall the dull one never said u'r lazy.
I am sure that you know what I am complaining about sir. The president never used the word Lazy,he was lamenting about the economy and guys like you are still not humble enough to admit that you are being manipulated by looters.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Luckyroro(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is very tough for APC to counter especially now that elections are here

3 Likes

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Luckyroro:
Lol. What a gaffe on Buhari's part
There was no single gaffe sir,don't let them play on your intelligence.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

I am sure that you know what I am complaining about sir. The president never used the word Lazy,he was lamenting about the economy and guys like you are still not humble enough to admit that you are being manipulated by looters.

what's the difference btw a male child n a baby boy

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
I am seeing trouble ahead of us if this serious cyber-bullying is not investigated and culprits punished. They hashtag the word Lazy and shared it with those whose profile and online comments confirm chronic hatred for President Muhammadu Buhari.
Facebook,Twitter and others should be investigated

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by planetzoom: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Later you will say APC didnt create jobs ,this statement from Mr President has created over 1 million jobs already .which jonathan
statement created Jobs for Nigerians. Sai Barber

13 Likes

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by highpriestess: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
igbo kwenu!

10 Likes

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by highpriestess: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
planetzoom:
Later you will say APC didnt create jobs ,this statement from Mr President has created over 1 million jobs already .which jonathan
statement created Jobs for Nigerians. Sai Barber
lazy Nigerian youth spotted.

29 Likes

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Aba made shame.
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
nNEOo:

what's the difference btw a male child n a baby boy
A lot sir. A baby is not a child regardless of difference in gender. The president never used the word Lazy and the people who funded and sponsored the hashtag are doing so to confuse people like you further. The security arms of government must unravel these people.They must have hacked the data of Nigerians and profiled them.
They can set our country on fire like Rwanda

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by pol23: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Creative.
This sends a strong message

2 Likes

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Padreo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:
just shutup!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
It won't be well with Buhari

8 Likes

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Originality007: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
we play too much
Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Up LNY, cheesy

1 Like

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
pol23:
Creative.
This sends a strong message
It's joblessness. The president will not lose on the account of this evil manipulations. It's still the same people who inserted the word Lazy in the president's statement and funded the hashtag until it trended online.

1 Like

Re: ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jayson1:
I will get one of the cap before the bastard returns.

Nigerian youths are creative I swear. cheesy
Kikiki
One spotted grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) / Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong / Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.