Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

How To Earn On Hwriters At The Comfort Of Your Room - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn On Hwriters At The Comfort Of Your Room (939 Views)

Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy / Give Free Vacations Worldwide From The Comfort Of Your Room, Earn Over $500daily / Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn On Hwriters At The Comfort Of Your Room by ADEWEBS(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
How you can start making money by writing on hwriters http://www.hwriters.hivazinc.com

Hi guys, have you heard about hwriters? No? Damn! Then you n are really missing. So let me share my testimony
I came across hwriters on a friend’s whatsapp status. The status was directed to anyone who is into content writing and needed quick cash from such skill. Such person should click on a particular link.
Thus I clicked on this “Heaven sent” link, and it brought me to the homepage of hwriters. I did my research on the site and I got to know that hwriters is for people like me with writing passion; in which we are given the opportunity to turn such skill to profit. It is also a platform for upcoming writers in which while learning how to improve your writing skills, you can still get paid.

How does hwriters works?

The hwriters platform is designed in such a way that once you are registered into your page, you will be able to see topics you are given to write on. Once you finish the write-up, you can then submit. The submission will be accessed by an editor.
This process is as simple as ABC… (That is you actually went to school. lol)
As simple as the process is, it is not without its special instructions. These instructions are very important; in order for your work to be approved.
1. You are expected to submit your work using the format (.DOCX). Without having your write-up format that way, your work won’t be accepted for submission.
2. Please! Avoid Plagiarism. Hwriter has what they call “Zero tolerance for plagiarized article”. The site want creative writer, not any dick and harry who will just use the internet to browse about the topic and will lift from such site word for word; and maybe make little modification. Hwriters is against that. It wants you to do your research, and use your own word to make up the article.
3. Your content must be in accordance to the topic.
4. Also, remember in your write-up, there must be effective usage of English language.
5. Never delay in the submission of any article you have selected. This is why hwriter has brought up a new system in which if you refuse to submit any work you have selected, twice in a week, your account will be suspended. Therefore you should only select on any article(s) you know you can finish before the deadline.
6. The word counts you are given in any article is also important.
7. Note that you are not supposed to have more than one account on hwriter.

If those instructions are followed according, there is nothing else stopping you for getting your works approved by the editors.
As in the area of being paid on your works, what hwriter has design is that, as you perform your task on the topics you had selected and have been approved, you earning will be grow till the 25th of every month. 0nce your earnings is above the minimum payout amount, you will be issued a withdrawal slip so you can request your salary.
And that is how you can start making money by writing on hwriters. All that matters now is your first step which is getting registered through this link. www.hwriters.hivazinc.com
Thanks for your audience.

SPAROEW,
A paid writer from hwiters.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn On Hwriters At The Comfort Of Your Room by Dareal90s(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lemme give it a shot.
lalasticlala,myndd front page material.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn On Hwriters At The Comfort Of Your Room by Dolapo873: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Earn On Hwriters At The Comfort Of Your Room by kalu61(m): 12:54am On Apr 22, 2018
I'm in

1 Like

Re: How To Earn On Hwriters At The Comfort Of Your Room by imthealpha: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2018
how is the pay smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? / Diamond Bank Merger With Access Bank: What Next With ESUSU / Suppliers Of Nigerian Food Items Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.