Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message (1320 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by molybdenum0012: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hi guys, I have been dating lady for quite some time now. Everything started well and it felt like I had met an angel. But, in reality reverse is the case. For a few months now, we. Have been having a lot of quarrels, arguments and fights.

It appears we are not compatible. She has been in my house for the past few days and left angrily this morning over a little quarrels.

I am thinking of breaking up with her, but then I feel it is unnecessary for me to send her a break up message. I feel by the time she does not see my calls or messages, then she wil get the message.

What do you think?
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Send her a break up message and mean it,so that she would not have false hopes and think you are dating.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by Lalas247(f): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Grab ur ball sack and text her .... ignoring doesn’t mean it’s over
Rada rada
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by IamD18: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
What's rada rada?
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by molybdenum0012: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Send her a break up message and mean it,so that she would not have false hopes and think you are dating.

Thanks for your comments. I am just scared she will do something stupid if I break up with her. She is ill tempered.
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by molybdenum0012: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

Grab ur ball sack and text her .... ignoring doesn’t mean it’s over
Rada rada

Lol... The lady is crazy o, just scared of the outcome if I do that
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by iPrevail(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Send that message. You'll be doing yourself a lot of good. Ill tempered? Send the message right away!
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by Lalas247(f): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
molybdenum0012:

Lol... The lady is crazy o, just scared of the outcome if I do that
Why u seff get crazy girlfriend grin

Just do it .. we got u grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by Lalas247(f): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:
What's rada rada?
Think it means Iranu or nonsense , I’m not sure
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
molybdenum0012:

Thanks for your comments. I am just scared she will do something stupid if I break up with her. She is ill tempered.
If she has hot temper give her cold temper.Don't be scared tell her the truth so that you can have a clear conscience.As much as I don't agree with this words in it's entirety but at this point "a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage".

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by IamD18: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:
Think it means Iranu or nonsense , I’m not sure
Alright, what's "lranu abacha" tongue
Because i'v heard some shii like that
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
hmmmm

it that the only reason why u want to break up with her?
arguments and quarrels re meant to be in a relationship .....
That's why u are a man, men do understand things well than women so for that u have to be patient in a relationship

people never think and act thesame way

no body is perfect ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by Lalas247(f): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Alright, what's "lranu abacha" tongue

Because i'v heard some shii like that
That’s for low level dregs when you want to insult use that one grin

E.g
A guy says he licked a girl out on her period, you can insert (iranu Abacha ) it’s like saying eww or disgusting
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Only kid send dat message stuf of a tin

if u don't want her any more '' Diplomatically Abandon her like she never exists ''

#MyOpinion cheesy
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by IamD18: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

That’s for low level dregs when you want to insult use that one grin

E.g
A guy says he licked a girl out on her period, you can insert (iranu Abacha ) it’s like saying eww or disgusting

shocked shocked shocked

Now, I get grin

You from south west? cheesy
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by Lalas247(f): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

shocked shocked shocked

Now, I get grin

You from south west? cheesy
No
East and south
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by IamD18: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:
No East and south
Alright kiss
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by molybdenum0012: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
hmmmm

That's why u are a man, men do understand things well than women so for that u have to be patient in a relationship

no body is perfect ,

I understand that quarrels and arguments are meant to be in a relationship, but when they become too frequent I get tired. Imagine a scenerio whereby I have to practically watch every words I say to her because I don't know which will infuriate her. No matter what I say, she reads meaning to it and goes cold afterwards, demanding for apology.

I cannot count how many times I have apologized to this lady, even without even offending her. Sometimes, I told her frankly that I did not do anything wrong, so I will not apologize. Well, i will still do that to allow peace ro reign.

We cannot be in a room for 4 hours without quarreling either we talking or not. She told me she loves me because I can accommodate her anger and craziness. But to be candid, if I end up with her I will be the most misrable man on earth.
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by molybdenum0012: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:
Only kid send dat message stuf of a tin

if u don't want her any more '' Diplomatically Abandon her like she never exists ''

#MyOpinion cheesy

Thank you for your comments.. I might consider thisas option
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by coolestofall(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
molybdenum0012:
Hi guys, I have been dating lady for quite some time now. Everything started well and it felt like I had met an angel. But, in reality reverse is the case. For a few months now, we. Have been having a lot of quarrels, arguments and fights.

It appears we are not compatible. She has been in my house for the past few days and left angrily this morning over a little quarrels.

I am thinking of breaking up with her, but then I feel it is unnecessary for me to send her a break up message. I feel by the time she does not see my calls or messages, then she wil get the message.

What do you think?
Bros tell me truth. I'm sure all these wdnt a problem while u started, b4 u got a taste of d cookie. But nw after smashing her beyond recognition, all of a sudden d faults just appeared abi?

Bros fear God o.
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
molybdenum0012:

Thank you for your comments.. I might consider thisas option
U welkom bro
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by Gofwane(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

Just do it .. we got u grin
you got him? Hmmmm... Will you be there for him when she comes to stab him with a knife while he is asleep?

Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by molybdenum0012: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
coolestofall:

Bros tell me truth. I'm sure all these wdnt a problem while u started, b4 u got a taste of d cookie. But nw after smashing her beyond recognition, all of a sudden d faults just appeared abi?

Bros fear God o.

Well, I know you won't believe this, but it is the truth. She is a virgin and sworn to remain so until marriage. I know this because she told me and I confirmed it. I respect her decision and never go beyond my boundary.
So, it is not what you think.
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Op no fear we dey behind you grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by coolestofall(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
molybdenum0012:

Well, I know you won't believe this, but it is the truth. She is a virgin and sworn to remain so until marriage. I know this because she told me and I confirmed it. I respect her decision and never go beyond my boundary.
Ur assumption is flawed cos I do blive u.
U've not given me any reason not 2 take u by ur word.
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by daben1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
molybdenum0012:

let am go joor, wetin come be your benefit for the relationship? Oga!!, You guys are just friends, that's all!
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Don't send her a breakup message biko. It will worsen things. Just stop calling her and texting her. Dat will work and like u said..she Will get d message.
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
hmmmm

no body is perfect ,
its like u haven't seen some ladies with scary tempercheesy. When they get angry they will pick a knife or any dangerous implement in the house to use to attack u. Some will kick at ur tv or fling d kitchen kettle at u. And u expect op to remain with such a lady cos he's a mancheesy. Abegi wen a woman temper too hot its best the man walks away. These days that some ladies dey stab their men with knife out of anger ..its best a man knows d type of woman he's dating.
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
True love count no error.abeg forgive him oooh
Re: Is It Necessary To Send Her A Break Up Message by mgdimagaladima(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
molybdenum0012:

I understand that quarrels and arguments are meant to be in a relationship, but when they become too frequent I get tired. Imagine a scenerio whereby I have to practically watch every words I say to her because I don't know which will infuriate her. No matter what I say, she reads meaning to it and goes cold afterwards, demanding for apology.

I cannot count how many times I have apologized to this lady, even without even offending her. Sometimes, I told her frankly that I did not do anything wrong, so I will not apologize. Well, i will still do that to allow peace ro reign.

We cannot be in a room for 4 hours without quarreling either we talking or not. She told me she loves me because I can accommodate her anger and craziness. But to be candid, if I end up with her I will be the most miserable man on earth.

I understand ur predicament

just be patient
call her and tell her ur mind ...also tell her what u like and what u don't like.. if she refuse to obey then u can take a break

(1) (Reply)

Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] / I caught my fiance with another man,what should i do to her? / Nigeria Army Celebrate The Love Among Themself Has A Colnel Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.