Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) (4687 Views)

Retro Bowl Unblocked Game [911] Play Online For Free / Which Is Worse, Selling A Pirated Game Or Buying It? / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) by Raptor2cool: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Please help on how to play online multiplayer on pc on pirated /crack game, is there any trick I can use to block the server from banning me
Re: How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) by Lana1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
"If u like the game enough to want to play online, support the developers. BUY IT!!"

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 22, 2018
Imagine this, you and your team spend endless hours trying to make a game the best it can possibly be because it's your source of income. Then some guy successfully cracks it and makes it available to millions of gamers out there for free!. The worst you can do to still earn income is to create the online feature so as to eliminate folks who want to eat their cake and have it. Then comes another guy who wants to crack it in order to play online!, what would you do? angry

Greed - 101%!

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) by Lana1(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2018
GloryIsaac:
Imagine this, you and your team spend endless hours trying to make a game the best it can possibly be because it's your source of income. Then some guy successfully cracks it and makes it available to millions of gamers out there for free!. The worst you can do to still earn income is to create the online feature so as to eliminate folks who want to eat their cake and have it. Then comes another guy who wants to crack it in order to play online!, what would you do? angry

Greed - 101%!
If he likes, he can get cracking from now till trumpet sounds. It wont still work. Since the advent of Steam and Origin i still haven't seen a cracked game connect to official game servers.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2018
Lana1:
If he likes, he can get cracking from now till trumpet sounds. It wont still work. Since the advent of Steam and Origin i still haven't seen a cracked game connect to official game servers.

It's actually funny to know that it's because of folks like Op that Steam and Origin were created cheesy grin, back in 2011/2012, it could have been bypassed.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) by damseremie(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2018
For what it's worth @ OP
Actually you can play a few older games online using GameRanger
I would recommend Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
Let me know if you need some directions
Re: How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) by Raptor2cool: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Yes please will really need the guild, what is the game ranger and how does it work?
Re: How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) by SavageMajor(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2018
Works buh very difficult
Raptor2cool:
Please help on how to play online multiplayer on pc on pirated /crack game, is there any trick I can use to block the server from banning me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia / Even The Peggle Game Has Illuminati Symbols In It / MY Ucom Joystick Not Working With PES 15 Pc Game On Windows 10,please Help Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.