Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (28690 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Eagba(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
And this is how you repay her for cancelling her marriage just to be with you ? shocked
in my opinion, op suppose to marry that girl by fire by force

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Eagba(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
1stola:
[s][/s]
Apologize for what?
Who the hell do you think you are?
Leave het and she'll find someone better.
leave her? Abi make she kill op
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Panshow(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:

I'm a mathematician; I know when equations with unrealistic variables will cause problems. If she's not corrected now, it will spell doom for us in the future.
Bros, I no go lie. This is the only comment that made my whole day. You really are funny.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by CanadianEnginee(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
TOMSY:
Oga OP. She left someone because of you. From experience, she's likely to do the same to you.
Note that this woman does not care about the feelings of others, hence she was able to break someone's heart (someone with whom she was planning a marriage) after meeting another person, and bragging about it to the other person, i.e you. Also, she doesn't even respect you, for her to utter words that hurt your feelings and not make any attempt to apologize. Infact OP move on biko, she's not worth this stress you're involving yourself in. Her ex-fiance dodged a bullet. Be like him.

There are lots of CeeCees amongst our girls. She wants the relationship to end because she cant apologize.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by ezegenigbonine: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
If u said that u didn't date her wen u first met then the second time u ppl met u dated her knowing fully well she is somebody's fiancée. Guy u no try.
Let me tell u the truth, if truely u are not rich, then she chooses u over her fiancée becos of dick.
I bet u had sex with her before she made that decision.
N knowing fully well that she will take the decision, u didn't try to advice her not to hurt another man's heart instead u told her to follow her heart knowing fully well that women doesn't think while making decision.
Now u are denying of not been the cause of her separation. U are the cause.
This is because women love two things dick and money. U better go and marry her and face una rot later.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by TOMSY(f): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Seyitosino:

*Her ex-fiance dodged a bullet. be like him* that was profound
Lol. The funniest thing is that the ex won't believe that he just left the BAGGAGE for someone else to struggle with.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by TOMSY(f): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

There are lots of CeeCees amongst our girls. She wants the relationship to end because she cant apologize.
I dey tell you. I hate indecisive people - not only girls sef. Its difficult for them to commit to things, not only in their relationship, check other aspects of their lives, how many of their childhood friends still relate with them. Even if the relationship works out initially, she'll always remind the man that she left a richer man to marry him and she regrets it.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

I love your guts, your strong sense of self belief and how you stand for our values. God bless you, if the world has more people like you, especially Nigerians, we would be better. Ass-lickers everywhere, people's belles and stomachs have turned them to something else. In the main time, oya dey dance for front, make i use my typical tambourine dey dance for your back, rorachy wey no send. Heart eater grin
Cool cheesy.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Coldfeets:

Nice.

I'm impressed.

Succinct and objective opinion devoid of any gender bias in any way at all.

I love that.

Remember me, from our last discussion... huh?

Okay.

You've triggered it.

I'm now in your radar... wink

I do remember you.
Hi Coldfeet
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by iRepNaija1: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:
Having fixed their marriage date, she met me, and we fell in love. We were long lost friends. She then told me she would not continue with the marriage plan. Please, understand that I'm not rich o. But the way she fell looks as if magic is involved. I didn't know how to advise her and I told her to do whatever pleases her. She ended up shattering the man's heart in a commando-like manner. Note that we were not dating when we were just friends in those days. Now that we started dating, I've been showing her some flaws where she needs to adjust if not totally eradicated. Then she did something and I said, "If you continue this way, I can promise you that we won't end up getting married to each other."

Her response: I shattered someone's heart because of you and you caused the cancelation of the forthcoming marriage and you're saying you may not marry me abi?"

Note that I love her so much, but as a rule, men with balls "no send", and I may choose to hurt her. I told her to apologize for that statement but she refused. Of all the sins in this world, blackmail is the only one not forgivable by me.

Should I do my worst if she refuses to apologize?

You waited until she was committed to you before you showed her your flaws ( and made sure not to specify what those flaws are in your post). You can't make your partner apologize for something they did or said if they don't want, regardless of whether it was wrong or not. If you want to stay, if you don't, don't.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by markbenny(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
adedehinbo:
just escaped from this kind of girl,they tend to ruin ur happiness, life and make you a miserable person

my assertion from experience is ; all women are the same. but why?

in hausa: ko wane gauta ja ne, sai dai bai sha rana ba

means all garden eggs are red, unless sun has not hit it. if your woman neva do you, na because the time neva reach.

neva vouch for a woman. we can only manage, because what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG)

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
markbenny:

my assertion from experience is ; all women are the same. but why?

in hausa: ko wane gauta ja ne, sai dai bai sha rana ba

means all garden eggs are red, unless sun has not hit it. if your woman neva do you, na because the time neva reach.

neva vouch for a woman. we can only manage, because what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG)

You have summarized the entirety of what a woman reps. I vowed today never to open up to a woman again nor love them deeply until i reach my death bed. Such unpredictable species.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
kullozone:
What's this niqqa talking about

Modified.

Oh! It's thesame Op who met a long lost friend and made her end her marriage that had already produced four children. Again, he met another long time friend who stopped her marriage plans because of him.

This one is a potential Nollywood director/producer.

Your own lie fit give person cancer smiley

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by pressplay411(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
TOMSY:
Oga OP. She left someone because of you. From experience, she's likely to do the same to you.
Note that this woman does not care about the feelings of others, hence she was able to break someone's heart (someone with whom she was planning a marriage) after meeting another person, and bragging about it to the other person, i.e you. Also, she doesn't even respect you, for her to utter words that hurt your feelings and not make any attempt to apologize. Infact OP move on biko, she's not worth this stress you're involving yourself in. Her ex-fiance dodged a bullet. Be like him.

There are 2 scenarios here, except OP is being frugal with the truth.
1. OP claims he never spurred her to calling off her wedding. Hence he tries to feign irresponsibility for it. But my question, was he not aware of her decision? Was he not sure he wasn't interested in her for marriage? Why wasn't he just open up and ust let her go to avoid aiding and abating her crime against her coming marriage and ex-fiance?

2. She's guit-tripping OP and also "blackmailing" according to him. That's going to be his ring tone until he marries her. While I don't support or such I also can't blame her completely cos for a woman to cancel her wedding plans, apparently brother got that honey on the tongue type of sweet lyrics. Women are literary/eargasmic creatures, with the right words she would lose all her mind and give it all up, and while brother was probably just trying to get the cookie, she's already swept off her feet completely. So it might just be too late to back out now having promised her heaven on earth with your Quixotic lines.

So, OP do your self evaluation, are you responsible for her wedding cancellation?

But really some women are not ready form marriage, they just desperate for wedding. She's never loved the ex-fiance and was ready to jump into marriage with him, otherwise she'd never be foolish enough to cancel a wedding for someone who claims he never even professed love for her in the first place.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Coldfeets: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chi59:

I do remember you.
Hi Coldfeet

Coldfeets.

Coldfeet is my beautiful sister.

Well, that's by the way.

I'm good.

You...?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Ladyfranzy(f): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
don't loose someone that loves you over one stupid male ego. from the way you talk here, I can say you have a very big bag full of pride.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Coldfeets:

Coldfeets.

Well, that's by the way.

I'm good.

You...?

Lol... I'm good. She's so pretty.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Adutomvie(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
If u go on with her...you are in for a long run...@OP grin
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Coldfeets: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Chi59:

Lol... I'm good. She's so pretty.

Yes na... what else do you expect?

Na over fineness dey worry us for our family na. tongue

But that's just by the way.

Emm... Chi biko asị m ka m jụọ gị, biko ị bụ onye Igbo?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by mikejj(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2018
Kobicove:
Apologise for what exactly?
She made a statement of fact undecided
. i tire o
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2018
FortifiedCity:
If you don't let that lady go considering she's about to get married and YOU KNOW, that's how someone will do you

Oga, you open your eyes read this post?
Dont confuse people here with your comment ooh.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by rosalieene(f): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2018
You are just simply crazy!!

Am so sad for her because she made the wrong choice.... for love, she let a good man go.

you are so full of yourself, authoritative et al.

what happened to you adjusting and trying to put up with whatever attitude so far its not as bad as that of CeeC.

u want her to apologize? Gosh!
you don't deserve any good woman you deserve a bad woman.!!

just let her go!!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Coldfeets:

Yes na... what else do you expect?

Na over fineness dey worry us for our family na. tongue

But that's just by the way.

Emm... Chi biko asị m ka m jụọ gị, biko ị bụ onye Igbo?

Yep. Just terrible at my mother's tongue
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Coldfeet(f): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2018
Coldfeets:

Coldfeets.

Well, that's by the way.

I'm good.

You...?
lolz

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Coldfeet(f): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2018
Chi59:

I do remember you.
Hi Coldfeet
hmm? undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Coldfeets: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chi59:

Yep. Just terrible at my mother's tongue shocked

You don meanit?!

Anyway sha, no wahala.

I can teach you everything you need to know and learn about the language.

But...

I must warn you.

I am a very bad teacher.

If you cannot learn everything within one hour, you're definitely getting the sack!

How about that? wink shocked
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Coldfeet:
hmm? undecided

Oops! Sorry. I meant your brother, coldfeets
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Coldfeets:

You don meanit?!

Anyway sha, no wahala.

I can teach you everything you need to know and learn about the language.

But...

I must warn you.

I am a very bad teacher.

If you cannot learn everything within one hour, you're definitely getting the sack!

How about that? wink shocked

I like bad teachers but something tells me you're gonna be harsh.
No way!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Coldfeets: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chi59:

I like bad teachers but something tells me you're gonna be harsh.
No way!

Harsh is an understatement.

I am so harsh and impatient with slow learners.

But...

I can be so gentle, if I think you're worth it. wink

Meanwhile...

It's like you like smiling grinning a lot, huh...? cool
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Coldfeets:

Harsh is an understatement.

I am so harsh and impatient with slow learners.

But...

I can be so gentle, if I think you're worth it. wink

Meanwhile...

It's like you like smiling grinning a lot, huh...? cool

Yeah, it's the cheapest makeup and the most effective. Don't you agree?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Coldfeets: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chi59:

Yeah, it's the cheapest makeup and the most effective. Don't you agree?

Most effective...?

Well, I quite agree.

Cheapest...?

Well, I don't do make-ups so I wouldn't know. wink

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by ostinz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Just know . . . Karma is bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.