Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Bbnaija: Cee C Revealed She Once Had A Fight With MC Galaxy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Cee C Revealed She Once Had A Fight With MC Galaxy (1394 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Cee C Revealed She Once Had A Fight With MC Galaxy by iamocheme: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
I once had a fight with MC Galaxy – Cee c

Big Brother controversial Housemate, Cee c while in a chat with Miracle and Nina after the Saturday night party revealed that she once had a fight with MC Galaxy while they were friends.

Cee c explained to them how she and Mc Galaxy met in a shopping mall and how he bought things for her.

in her words:

Mc Galaxy is a nice and caring guy, we first met in a mall in lekki.

She said the fight was not too serious but they stop talking after she left lekki.

Read more: http://mycelebritygist.com/bbnaija-cee-c-revealed-she-once-had-a-fight-with-mc-galaxy

Re: Bbnaija: Cee C Revealed She Once Had A Fight With MC Galaxy by mogboyelade(f): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmmmmmmn! na lie.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cee C Revealed She Once Had A Fight With MC Galaxy by medexico(m): 12:25am On Apr 22, 2018
Aproko woman, always fighting everybody. Mc Galaxy, na true?
Re: Bbnaija: Cee C Revealed She Once Had A Fight With MC Galaxy by mikejj(m): 6:57am On Apr 22, 2018
medexico:
Aproko woman, always fighting everybody. Mc Galaxy, na true?
cheesy grin open your legs one hand for your waist oya dance the sekem sekem seem.
Re: Bbnaija: Cee C Revealed She Once Had A Fight With MC Galaxy by sholatem(f): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Dis geh no just get joy ni? shocked,abi why fi8,fi8 all d time cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Cee C Revealed She Once Had A Fight With MC Galaxy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2018
I thought I was the only one that heard the path when she said that shocked she said they met at the shop right and my galaxy paid for all the things she bought..... even the plasma TV in her house right now was being paid by him..... I heard everything yesterday...
Re: Bbnaija: Cee C Revealed She Once Had A Fight With MC Galaxy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2018
mogboyelade:
Hmmmmmmmn! na lie.
Nah true
Re: Bbnaija: Cee C Revealed She Once Had A Fight With MC Galaxy by youngbelieve(f): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2018
Anty cee c grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Dazzles In Red Transparent Dress (photos) / SHOCKING! Juliet Ibrahim's Boy Friend Caught Cheating With Another Girl / Yemi Alade's BR3AST Falls Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.