Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

#bbnaija: Alex Wins The Dano Milk Task And Gets Her Mother's Kitchen Refurbished - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Alex Wins The Dano Milk Task And Gets Her Mother's Kitchen Refurbished (1882 Views)

Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father / Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Alex Wins The Dano Milk Task And Gets Her Mother's Kitchen Refurbished by BishopIkedi: 12:56am On Apr 22, 2018
The Big Brother Naija 2018 comes to an end on Sunday and Alex's Mom will sure be waiting to receive her in warm embrace.

An emotional Alex couldn’t hold back tears when she was announced as the winner of the Dano Milk task which happened a few weeks ago.

The poem which she wrote for her mother titled “I’m my mother’s daughter’ saw her as the overall winner and the message from her mom touched her even more.

Apart from winning the Head of House challenge, this was Alex’s first win and as talkative as she is, this time words failed her.

Alex wrote the poem to her mom on the International Women’s Day and she sang nothing but praises for her dearest mother.

Painting her as a flower that is as sweet as honey even when life throws her bitterness, Alex read the poem in front of her fellow Housemates and when the video was shown, sitting still was a difficult mission for her. Tobi even advised her to listen to her mother’s reply and then she tried being still.

‘A free but strong spirit that never accepts defeat’, that’s what Alex wrote of her mother.

Alex seems to be good with words and this is something she's barely spoken about in the House, but her poem to her mom and apology to Cee-C shown an incredible display of words.

Both writings showed in depth emotions and as though she likes talking, what she pens mostly is accompanied by great sense of meaning.

Dano Milk’s reward to Alex’s winning poem saw them refurbishing her mother’s kitchen. In her thank you reply, she spoke of how appreciative she is of her daughter.

The newly refurbished kitchen with all its appliances wasn’t fully complete until, of course, the cupboards were filled with Dano Milk.

Watch videos here: https://www.bishopikediblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-alex-wins-dano-milk-task-and.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Wins The Dano Milk Task And Gets Her Mother's Kitchen Refurbished by ClintonEmex: 1:01am On Apr 22, 2018
She's a more creative, intelligent and calculative fellow than the foul-mouthed, pompous and arrogant ceecee of a girl.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Wins The Dano Milk Task And Gets Her Mother's Kitchen Refurbished by abelprice(m): 2:36am On Apr 22, 2018
Nice one....can't wait for the show to come th of an end. ..my sister 2 dey disturb... undecided undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Wins The Dano Milk Task And Gets Her Mother's Kitchen Refurbished by BLESSMME: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2018
Wow
I was really touched. I just keep loving this Alex girl.Even if she doesn't win d money, she has won her mum a great joy and she has won some money for herself too and all these writers myt endorse her because she is very good with words

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Wins The Dano Milk Task And Gets Her Mother's Kitchen Refurbished by Ask4diva(f): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2018
Where is d pix of her mum's kitchen?
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Wins The Dano Milk Task And Gets Her Mother's Kitchen Refurbished by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2018
Nice one Gogol girl!

(1) (Reply)

Alex Is My Heart Desire – Tobi Bakre Publicly Opens Up / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Claps Back At Fan Who Called Her "Ugly" / Hmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.