Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why Buhari Said That Nigerian Youths Are Lazy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Said That Nigerian Youths Are Lazy. (456 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Said That Nigerian Youths Are Lazy. by Onyeedum(m): 1:30am On Apr 22, 2018
People tend to confuse Buhari's laziness to integrity.

Ask why he is not wealthy, they will say he is not corrupt. Please are all the wealthy man in Nigeria of Buhari's age corrupt?

Ask why he is not highly educated, they will say he was serving in the military. Please what was Buhari doing between 1988 and 2015? Lots of his colleagues now hold higher degree in one subject or the other.

It is Laziness that made Buhari not to be educated, exposed and not to be wealthy.

Laziness makes Buhari myopic he only sees Nigeria from Daura. Laziness makes Buhari think that National and World Economy in 2018 is same as was in 1984.

Laziness makes Buhari think every thing is corruption; that is Intellectual Laziness

Physical Laziness makes Buhari to lock himself in Aso Rock and think Nigeria Youths seat around doing nothing.

Buhari is morally lazy not to remember his 2015 electoral promises, then turns around to blame everybody but himself.

Physiological laziness makes Buhari not to seek retirement at his age and health status.
Re: Why Buhari Said That Nigerian Youths Are Lazy. by Bowwow11(m): 1:32am On Apr 22, 2018
hmm i rest my case till 2019!!!

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Blames “evil” Benue Killings On Unnatural Herdsmen / Just When I Thought Nairaland Cannot Surprise Me Again : Then This / A Date At The White House And Nigeria’s History Of Slaughter- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.