Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Pastor Who Borrowed Coat For His Wedding, Celebrates 12th Anniversary Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Who Borrowed Coat For His Wedding, Celebrates 12th Anniversary Today (378 Views)

PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today / Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Borrowed Coat For His Wedding, Celebrates 12th Anniversary Today by SavannahNEWS: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2018
A Pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG has taken to Facebook to celebrate his wife on their 12th wedding anniversary. And in his post the pastor revealed that he borrowed the over-sized coat he wore on his wedding day.

Pastor borrowed coat for his wedding, celebrates 12th anniversary today lailasnews 5

Blessed with five beautiful kids, Pastor Edet Eneh celebrates his wife for not paying attention to his previous condition and getting married to him against all odds even as a secondary school dropout.

He went further to mention that she didn’t consider his predicament as at that time, but focused on the prophecy of a brighter future for them both.

They will be celebrating their 12th wedding anniversary today in church and the Pastor acknowledges God for everything that has happened in the lives of the members of his family.

Pastor borrowed coat for his wedding, celebrates 12th anniversary today lailasnews 4
Below is what he wrote on Facebook;

Exactly 12 years ago, against all unimaginable odds, As an undergraduate Medical Student, She agreed to March to the Altar with me to say ‘I DO. ‘ She did not say ‘I DO’ to PROPERTY. Living in a rented one room sharing latrine toilet with over ten other co-tenants want an appealing abode for a lady. She did not say ‘I DO’ to FASHION. I had no good clothes then saved some worn out clothes including the cut and joined Suit that was ‘wearing’ me on the wedding day.

I actually got that suit from my neighbor tailor on the very wedding day. Things were that bad… Very difficult. She didn’t say ‘ I DO’ to Academic Qualifications. I was a secondary school dropout struggling to enter the University. SHE SAID I DO TO PROPHECY.

Today, we SEE NOTHING BUT THE GLORY OF GOD. I STAND TO RETURN ALL GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR PROVING HIMSELF FAITHFUL. MAY HIS NAME BE GLORIFIED. Please join us tomorrow Sunday 22nd APRIL as we mark our 12 YEARS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO THE GLORY OF GOD.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/22/pastor-borrowed-coat-for-his-wedding-celebrates-12th-anniversary-today/

cc; lalasticlala

cc; mynd44, Dominique, seun

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Miracle Gets His SUV And N25m Cheque (pics) / Can Someone Please Give Kannywood Some Accolades For This? / I Dislike #bbnaija As It Promotes Sex, Corruption –paul Obazele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.