Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Please Can A Landlord Make Affidavit Of Good Conduct To A Tenant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Can A Landlord Make Affidavit Of Good Conduct To A Tenant (302 Views)

Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can A Landlord Make Affidavit Of Good Conduct To A Tenant by Mightyodi: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2018
good morning nairalanders, I am a landlord and have tenant living in two rooms apartment,one room apartment. these tenant had to quarrel on space to hang close to various unnecessary issue.
I have called them severally to settle and harmonise them, but its getting toxic day by day. I want to ask, can I the landlord go and make affidavit of good conduct and have them all sign it in order to tame them.
my reason for this is I want a legal means of evicting anyone who will fight in my compound.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Who Is Poor Defend Him/herself In The Nigeria Court Of Law Without / SS1 Female Student Stabs Classmate In The Eye For Refusing To Join Their Cu / Truck Driver Charged With N560,000 Kerosene Theft, Vehicle Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.