Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (204268 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 21, 2018
Kenturkey048:
This thread will bring prospective corpers for the 2018 Batch B together.

Let's meet here to discuss latest news and issues bothering on
registration, mobilization and so on.

To help foster unity on this thread, 18B corpers should please introduce themselves in this format:

-Alias/Moniker
-School/Institution
-Course of Study
-Year of Graduation and lastly,
-Where you wish to serve
You all are welcome to contribute your own quota towards the progress of this thread.
Thanks and God bless.

I don't know why this NYSC has not been scrapped
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by xpiranza: 12:47pm On May 22, 2018
batch B na still November things make no body deceive any body here with july hype..na November

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by XVIER(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2018
xpiranza:
batch B na still November things make no body deceive any body here with july hype..na November
bro you don't know. This is nigeria and she's electrical anybody fit shock you.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daceo1(m): 8:05am On May 23, 2018
batch b is in november just stay calm cos batch A stream 2 is in july
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lomaxx: 11:10am On May 23, 2018
Why are you guys posting phone numbers to be added to a group? This is already a forum. The benefit of nairaland forum is that people come and have access to information long after the discussion has been made. This thread was meant to connect Batch B Corp members this year but you guys have turned it into a whatsapp wankfest.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by XVIER(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2018
lomaxx:
Why are you guys posting phone numbers to be added to a group? This is already a forum. The benefit of nairaland forum is that people come and have access to information long after the discussion has been made. This thread was meant to connect Batch B Corp members this year but you guys have turned it into a whatsapp wankfest.
even the Whatsapp created has been used for adverts placement.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by jospimo: 2:39pm On May 25, 2018
Served in Jos
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by reachfrankdon(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2018
Please a friend of my was mobilized in 2018 batch A,,she did her registration but didn't make it to camp.Now she want to go with the next Batch
, did she need to re-register , remobilize or just go to camp with her old call up letter
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lomaxx: 8:24am On May 28, 2018
reachfrankdon:
Please a friend of my was mobilized in 2018 batch A,,she did her registration but didn't make it to camp.Now she want to go with the next Batch
, did she need to re-register , remobilize or just go to camp with her old call up letter

Remobilize for Batch B. It's ongoing right now
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Van1233: 8:33am On May 28, 2018
Please will rearrangement of name cause one to be decamp eg in jamb print it write thus Obi Paul Micheal while in statement of result is Obi Micheal Paul. The change first name in place of middle name
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2018
LochOtieno:

I don't know why this NYSC has not been scrapped
NYSC is not compulsory..if u no lyk am ,others luv it.scrapp urself of it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by afexmoney: 10:59am On May 28, 2018
I guess there is nothing like stream 1 and 2 again, maybe they want to start Batch A, B and C again.. What did you guys think?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 28, 2018
Kenturkey048:
NYSC is not compulsory..if u no lyk am ,others luv it.scrapp urself of it.

I see u are running out of ur future.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by yokiti: 1:44pm On May 28, 2018
Good day fellow compatriots, how are you all doing?
I want to remind you once again that, this forum frowns at the whatapps group membership solicitation that has littered this thread.
We are passionately pleading with you to desist from such act and let every of your discussion as regards the NYSC 2018 subject matter be on this thread.
Thanks for your understanding.
May your expectations of a glorious service year be made manifest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kanurii: 2:28pm On May 28, 2018
Popsy1:
Male Corper serving in Abuja needing a ppa, contact me via popsy226@yahoo.com
IT based educational background is compulsory

NB: Quote me here once mail is sent

Hello sir

Just sent u a mail regarding ppa placement in FCT
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2018
yokiti:
Good day fellow compatriots, how are you all doing?
I want to remind you once again that, this forum frowns at the whatapps group membership solicitation that has littered this thread.
We are passionately pleading with you to desist from such act and let every of your discussion as regards the NYSC 2018 subject matter be on this thread.
Thanks for your understanding.
May your expectations of a glorious service year be made manifest.
My thoughts exactly, maybe the whatsapp group should come later.
All discussions, news regarding batch B should be dropped or discussed here. Nairaland is big enough for that.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2018
shomutuski:
please i just want to know if its sure batch b would be going during november, i am hearing different news that we might go july
the different news sef tire me, either july or november.
July is the 7th month and november 11th. Pretty close if you ask me grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.